I mean, it's every teenage boy's fantasy.
这明明是每个青少年小伙的梦中幻想
I mean, there's, like, 50 '80s movies about it.
大概有五十部八十年代的电影都是讲这个的
I mean, My Tutor,
《我的野蛮女老师》
Private Lessons, Gym Class...
《私密课程》 《体操课...》
We get it, Sam, thanks.
我们懂了 萨姆 谢了
Guys, this is so uncool.
大家 别戳人家痛处
His truth is his truth, not yours.
真♥相♥如何是他自己的事 轮不到你插嘴
You know what, it's cool, okay?
这没关系的
Uh, the guys are right.
他们说得没错
I don't know what I was thinking.
我也不知道我一直在纠结个屁劲
Uh, I'm, like, the luckiest guy in here.
我算是这里最幸运的家伙了
So...
所以...
You know, yeah.
你们懂得
Good job. Thanks.
干得不错 谢谢
I mean, kid clearly has superior game.
小小年纪就超有行情
You know, I was sort of surprised when you asked me to dinner,
说实话 我还是有些吃惊你会邀我共进晚餐
'cause I know you're, like,
因为我知道你
dating Jake's brother and everything.
正在和贾克他哥约会什么的
Puck and I broke up.
帕克和我分手了
He dumped me when he went off
他跑去别人的大学住下来
to live at a college he doesn't go to.
就把我给甩了
From a distance, Puck is super hot,
猛一看吧 帕克算是那种超级型男
but you don't really realize until you're right up close
可是你靠近了细看就会知道
how puffy he is.
他有多浮肿
There you go.
菜来了
I don't know why I have such terrible luck with guys.
我是招谁惹谁了 烂桃花一茬茬的
It's probably because I come on really strong
可能因为我一直以来太强势
and pretend to be all slutty,
假装浪荡不堪至极
and then I freeze up right away and get distant
然后又突然一下子激♥情♥尽散 冷若冰霜
and drop weird hints that my vagina has teeth.
还留给大家一种红花有刺 扎死人不偿命的印象
But I didn't come here
但是我今晚过来
to talk about the razor-sharp barbs guarding my cervix.
不是为了说守护我贞洁的倒刺尖锐无比
I noticed how withdrawn you got this week
这周你在欢乐合唱团诉说你的秘密之后
in Glee Club after you told everyone your secret.
我留意到你相当沉默寡言
It may have seemed like no one else in that room
可能看起来合唱团里没有人
understood what you went through,
能理解你到底经历了什么
but...
但是...
I did.
我懂
It was, um, my friend Julie's older brother.
骚扰我的是 我朋友朱莉她哥
I was in sixth grade.
当时我上六年级
One night, julie had a sleepover,
一天晚上 朱莉邀请我们去她家过夜
and in the middle of the night,
然后等到午夜时分
he came down into the basement
他突然出现在地下室
and crawled into my sleeping bag.
还跑进我的睡袋里
At first, I thought it was a joke.
一开始 我以为是开玩笑
I didn't know what was happening.
不知道怎么一回事
But then he started, um...
谁知道他后来就开始...
to feel me in places.
对我动手动脚
In the morning, I went straight home
天一亮 我就直接回了家
without saying good-bye,
也没跟他们道别
and I couldn't tell my parents for a while.
那会我也不能告诉我爸妈
I was afraid of upsetting them or something.
我害怕让他们心烦失望
So when I did tell them,
后来等我跟他们说起来
they were really confused.
他俩都特别不理解
They didn't understand why I waited so long
他们不懂我为什么时隔这么久
to say something about it.
才说出来
My mom called his parents,
我妈给他父母打电♥话♥
and all I could hear her say
我就听见我妈说
was how good of a kid he was
他是个多好多好的孩子
and how she didn't know how something like that could happen.
她真不知道怎么会发生那种事情
And then Julie stopped talking to me
然后朱莉就不跟我说话了
and told everyone at school
还告诉学校里每个人
that I was spreading rumors about her brother.
我散播她哥哥的谣言
Then she told all my friends
然后她告诉我所有的朋友
to stop talking to me.
不要和我说话
Finally,
最后
I just decided it'd just be easier to switch schools.
我想为了好过点还是转学吧
So I did.
然后我就转学了
I understand what it feels like
我明白身上发生那种事
to have something like that happen to you
是什么样的感受
and feel like nobody understands.
孤立无援 无人理解
I guess I just wanted you to know that...
我只是想让你知道
I do.
我懂你
Thanks.
谢谢你
**Buddy you're a boy make a big noise*
*忆那时年少 总轻狂喧闹
**Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day*
*于街头嬉闹 抱雄心壮志
**You got mud on yo' face*
*终满脸泥泞
**You big disgrace*
*成丢脸之事
**Kickin' your can all over the place*
*只低头踢罐 以聊表掩饰
**Singin'* *We will we will rock you*
*唱起* *我会让你震撼
**We will we will rock you*
*令你刮目相看
**Buddy you're a young man hard man*
*终褪去稚气 变成熟硬汉
**Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day*
*于街头呐喊 欲掌控世界
**You got blood on yo' face*
*却头破血流
**You big disgrace*
*惟颜面尽失
**Wavin' your banner all over the place*
*仍君心不死 让愿景舞动
**We will we will rock you*
*我会让你震撼
**Sing it*
*大声唱
**We will we will rock you*
*令你刮目相看
**Buddy you're an old man poor man*
*终垂垂老矣 留清贫一生
**Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day*
*用眼神祈求 求片刻安宁
**You got mud on your face*
*却灰头土脸
**You big disgrace*
*惟丢脸至极
**Somebody better put you back into your place*
*愿求得一人 送魂归故里
**We will we will rock you*
*我会让你震撼
**Sing it*
*大声唱
**We will we will rock you*
*令你刮目相看
**Everybody*
*一起来
**We will we will rock you*
*我会让你震撼
**We will we will rock you*
*令你刮目相看
**Alright*
*就这样
Hi, Coach.
教练
Can I watch it with you?
我能和你一起看吗
Jackson, you are out of uniform.
杰克逊 你不♥穿♥队服要哪样
I was thinking of quitting the team.
我在考虑退出啦啦队
I can't stand how Coach Roz treats me.
罗兹教练对我那副德行 我实在受不了
Maybe the fact that you grew from an itty-bitty fetus
虽说你用了不到一年时间从小胎儿
into a full-size adult in less than a calendar year
长成现在的大人模样
has made you cocky, Robin Sylvester,
这会让你自我膨胀 罗宾·西尔威斯特
but around here, we like our protein shakes
但在啦啦队 你要把蛋白质奶昔
to taste like human food
做得像人吃的东西
and not some crazy peanut butter stem cell sauce
不要拿你在自己那座人魔岛上
you cooked up on your Island of Dr. Moreau!
炮制出来的花生干细胞酱唬弄我们
Well, I have always admired her run-on sentences.
我一直很佩服她说话一气呵成
Coach, please come back.
教练 拜托你回来吧
I know you did this to protect me.
我知道你这么做是为了保护我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I miss you so bad it hurts.
我想你想得肝疼
Oh, honey, I miss you, too.
宝贝 我也想你
But the fact is,
但说实话
this is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
我现在再开心不过了
As a trainer, people take me seriously.
我身为私人教练 能得到大家的重视
95 years I gave those girls,
我为那群姑娘耗尽了青春
and what did it get me?
到头来我得到了什么
Certainly not their respect.
反正不是她们的尊重
Just a sad, lazy grab bag of quitters,
她们不过是一群可悲懒惰半途而废之人
backstabbers, flip-floppers,
背后中伤他人 立场不坚定
lipstick lesbians
不是娇弱女同
and ungrateful, sloppy, knocked-up sluts.
就是忘恩负义 不靠谱 未婚先孕的荡♥妇♥
And me.
还有我
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表