Feel it in the buttocks right there.
要通过屁屁感受到训练的力量
And now back into the lotus position.
现在回到坐莲式
Relax.
放松
Why are we doing this again?
我们为什么要练这个来着
It's Broga, yoga for bros.
这是兄伽 兄弟瑜伽
All about getting in the best possible shape for the calendar.
全为了上月历做准备
Well, not everyone in here looks like they're on the CW.
不是每个人都像偶像剧明星好吗
Some of us are more... PBS.
有些人更像...德云社的
Does the calendar really need to be shirtless?
上月历必须裸上身吗
Afraid so, dude.
恐怕得裸 老兄
But don't sweat it, cause in no time,
但别担心 用不了多久
we'll all be centerfold-ready,
我们就能准备好上插页了
thanks to White Chocolate's Strip Tips.
这都要感谢我白巧克力的脱衣舞男神技
Rule number one, manscape, all right?
第一条守则 男儿当除毛
Nobody wants to see those rando nipple pubes,
没人想看到你的两点杂毛乱颤
or even worse, a back that looks like Chewbacca's ass.
更不想看跟返租毛孩屁♥股♥一样茂密的背毛
No offense, Joe. Shave it off!
无意冒犯 乔 都给我剃光光
And who says you can't pack a little extra?
谁说君子一定要坦蛋蛋
I like baby socks.
我个人喜欢用婴儿袜
Now, just make sure the sock is clean
但要确保袜子是干净的
so you don't get any athlete's foot on your junk.
以免小♥弟♥弟♥感染香港脚
Now let's get this party started!
很好 派对开始吧
**With a little bit of (Uh, uh)*
*发出些许呻♥吟♥
**And a little bit of (Uh, uh)*
*再来几声浪♥叫♥
**Just a little bit of (Uh, uh)*
*稍有一些忘情
**Just a little bit of (Uh, uh)*
*稍有一些投入
**I was like, good gracious, ass is bodacious, uh!*
*我看似谦和 却色胆包天
**Flirtatious, trying to show faces, uh!*
*眉飞色舞地调情
**I'm waiting for the right time to shoot my steez you know*
*等待出手时机
**Waiting for the right time to flash them Gs, then*
*猛然一记妙射
**I'm leaving, please believing, oh!*
*我要走了 可别怀疑
**Me and the rest of my heathens*
*我和那一众粗人
**Check it, got it locked at the top of the Fo' Seasons*
*检查一遍 束之高阁
**Penthouse, roof top, birds I feeding*
*阁楼 房♥顶 喂鸟
**Years go by I'm lookin' through a girly magazine*
*多年之后我正看着少女杂♥志♥
**And there's my homeroom angel on the pages in-between*
*插页上的青涩女生映入眼帘
**It's getting hot in here (So hot)*
*房♥间里欲♥火♥中烧
**So take off all your clothes, eh!*
*快快将衣服褪去
**Angel is the centerfold*
*女神就在插页上
**Angel is the centerfold*
*女神就在插页上
**It's getting hot in here (So hot)*
*房♥间里欲♥火♥中烧
**So take off all your clothes, eh!*
*快快将衣服褪去
**Angel is the centerfold*
*女神就在插页上
**Angel is the centerfold*
*女神就在插页上
**Mix a little bit of Uh, uh*
*夹杂些许呻♥吟♥
**With a little bit of Uh, uh*
*配上几声浪♥叫♥
**Let it just fall out*
*抛开所有心事
**Why you at the bar if you ain't popping the bottles? C'mon*
*既然到了酒吧 何不一醉方休
**What good is all the fame if you ain't bumping the models*
*声名显赫不如桃花连连
**I see you driving, sports cars, ain't hitting the throttle*
*只见你开着名车 不踩油门
**And I'll be down to do a hundred, cause baby I can't talk it*
*而我一路狂飙 只因张不开口
**Warm and fuzzy sweaters*
*温热柔软的毛衣
**Too magical to touch (Na, na, na)*
*强忍♥着不去触碰
**Too see her in that negligee (Na, na, na)*
*看她穿着家居服
**Is really just too much (Na, na)*
*欲海已经在翻腾
**It's getting hot in here (So hot)*
*房♥间里欲♥火♥中烧
**So take off all your clothes, eh!*
*快快将衣服褪去
**Angel is the centerfold*
*女神就在插页上
**Angel is the centerfold*
*女神就在插页上
**With a little bit of (Uh, uh)*
*发出些许呻♥吟♥
**And a sprinkle of that (Uh, uh)*
*再来几声浪♥叫♥
**Nelly just fall out*
*我已蠢蠢欲动
**I like it when ya (Uh, uh)*
*我就喜欢这样
**Girl, baby make it (Uh, uh)*
*姑娘 快继续
**Let it hang all out*
*释放所有激♥情♥
**It's getting hot in here (So hot)*
*房♥间里欲♥火♥中烧
**So take off all your clothes, eh!*
*快快将衣服褪去
**I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off*
*越来越热 只想脱衣
**It's getting hot in here (So hot)*
*房♥间里欲♥火♥中烧
**So take off all your clothes, eh!*
*快快将衣服褪去
**I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off*
*越来越热 只想脱衣
**It's getting hot in here*
*房♥间里欲♥火♥中烧
You guys!
小伙们
You guys, that was amazing!
小伙们 你们真是太棒了
We are going to make so much money!
我们就要赚大钱了
Okay.
好了
Here goes.
开始吧
Well, well, well,
啧啧啧
if it isn't underage, smut-peddling,
这不是以卖♥♥肉为生的杂牌教师
non-teacher Finn Hudson.
未成年人芬恩·哈德森嘛
Not satisfied with making a mockery
单单因为你在学校里冒来冒去
of the American education system
就扇了美国教育系统一个大嘴巴
by your mere presence at this school,
还不够满意是吗
you have besmirched the dignity of such everyday heroes
你完全将这些平凡英雄的尊严踩在脚下
as this woman with Crohn's disease--
比如这个身患克罗恩氏病的女人
whose name I do not know--
我也不知道她叫什么
by bringing the dark specter of pornography
就是她将色情文学的负面影响
to these hallowed halls.
广而告之给这些神圣殿堂的众人
Well, Crohnsey and I are here to tell you,
在此 克罗恩氏女和我要告诉你
this will not stand.
男色月历 你休想
Sue Sylvester, you can suck a hot one
苏·西尔威斯特 你可以滚一边玩去了
because you are a hypocrite.
因为你就是个伪君子
I beg your pardon!
有种你再说一遍
I seem to recall a rumor
我貌似想起一则谣言
about a certain cheerleading coach at this school
有关本校啦啦队的某位教练
who once took horse estrogen
曾经注射马雌性激素
and posed for Penthouse, back in the day.
以前还为《阁楼》拍摄封面
So maybe I can just track that down,
也许我能找到那期封面
make a few copies and sell those to raise money for Regionals.
复印个十几二十张卖♥♥点钱 地区赛经费也就够了
That's nothing but a rumor.
谣言不足以信
But if that rumor were true,
不过若那是真事的话
my Penthouse centerfold,
我的《阁楼》裸体插页
so groundbreaking that it completely
是多么的惊天地泣鬼神
redefined the term "Hirsute,"
颠覆了传统意义上的"体毛茂密"
and gave birth unto these United States a pose so limber,
还创造了几种全美流行的柔软姿势
they named it The Regal American Not-So-Bald Spread-Eagle.
被他们命名为"帝王没那么秃的鹰展翅"
I promise you, my friend,
我跟你保证 小朋友
you would never find it.
你到死也找不到
Well... I guess we'll see about that.
那好 我们走着瞧吧
Good morning.
早上好
What?
怎么
Your boyfriend's bare ass is on one of my vintage
你男朋友的光屁♥股♥蛋正坐在我从跳蚤市场
flea market chairs!
淘来的古董椅上
Hey, I'm not ashamed of my body.
我不觉得我的身体有什么见不得人
And I wanted to show Rachel
我这样不过是想对蕾切尔表明♥心♥意
that I support her choice completely.
完全支持她的选择
Thank you. I was cast in a student art film,
谢谢你 我要出演一部学生艺术电影
and I'm going to be doing a topless scene in it.
片中我有裸上身的戏码
No, you're not.
天啊 你不是吧
Rachel looks smoking.
蕾切尔看起来很有型
Rachel is a serious actress, Brody.
蕾切尔是位严谨的女演员 布罗迪
She doesn't do nudity.
她不演裸戏的
Look, as performers,
你看 作为演员
that's a question that we're all gonna have to face.
这是我们不得不面对的一个问题
If you want to win an Oscar,
如果你想获得奥斯卡奖
you have to show your boobs.
就得露两点
Kate Winslet, Jennifer Connelly, Kathy Bates...
凯特·温斯莱特 詹妮弗·康纳利 凯茜·贝茨
I don't get it.
我不懂
A year ago, you were all plaid skirts, and,
一年前 你还穿着格子裙 整天想着
"Do you think Finn likes me?"
"你觉得芬恩喜欢我吗"
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表