Oh, it did.
没错
Artie, can I talk to you for a second? Yeah.
阿蒂 我能跟你说句话吗 好
Okay, so I'm running for senior class president again,
今年我想继续竞选高年级主席
and I want you to be my VP.
我想让你当我的副♥主♥席♥
Being vice presidential pick of Mckinley High's first two-term president
当麦金利高中唯一连任主席的副♥主♥席♥
would look really good on your college resume.
对大学申请很有帮助
I have a 4.0 GPA,
我的平均学分是满分
and I scored a 210 on my practice SAT,
模拟高考我拿了210
And I was the only handi-capable member of a national championship Glee club.
我还是惟一加入全国冠军合唱团的残疾选手
I'm not really worried about getting into college.
我对进大学没压力
I know how people like you are afraid of the spotlight sometimes,
我知道有时站在聚光灯下对你这样的人不容易
but did you know that Franklin Roosevelt was part robot, too,
但你知道吗 富兰克林·罗斯福也是半个机器人
and he's on Mount Rushmore? No, he isn't.
他的脸都上拉什莫尔山了 不 他不是
And I'm just going to say it again,
我再说一次
I'm not part robot.
我不是半机器人
I realize that I didn't do much as president last year,
我意识到我去年做为主席没干什么正事
and if you help me win again this year,
如果你今年能帮我再赢一次
I promise to do exactly the same thing,
我保证今年我还会像去年一样
which means I'll be president,
也就是说我负责当主席
and you can make all the boring decisions.
你负责做那些无聊的决定
So I could be Cheney to your Bush.
我可以做你这个小布♥什♥的切尼
I'd rather be landing strip.
我宁愿当着陆跑道
I mean, it's no secret that a woman loves a man in power,
众所周知 妹子都爱有权的汉子
and don't take this personally, but before I graduate,
别太往心里去 但在我毕业前
I would like to have a relationship that lasts longer than a couple weeks.
我想谈段超过几个星期的恋爱
Why would I take that personally?
我为什么要往心里去
You and I dated. We did?
我们约过会 我们约过吗
Look, you've got yourself a deal.
好吧 一言为定
Cool.
太棒了
Okay, as you all know, as national champions
好了 大家都知道 作为全国赛冠军
we get to host the annual show choir rules committee meeting.
一年一度的合唱团委员会议由我们来主持
Please tell me you're gonna ask what 1/3 vintage meant last year?
拜托你去问问去年要选三分之一老歌♥是怎么回事
Or like, why some teams get to sing six songs
还有 为什么有些队能唱六首歌♥
and other ones only do one?
其它队只能唱一首
Speaking of competitions,
说到竞争
Shouldn't we start like, preparing for ours?
我们是不是应该自己先做好准备
I have some ideas which I am working on very hard.
我一直在努力思考这个问题
I don't really want to give anything away right now...
我有想法但我现在不想说出来
I have no ideas. I'm tapped out.
我脑子一片空白根本无话可说
I spent all last weekend trying to think of something for us to perform,
我花了一周时间去思考我们的表演内容
and all I came up with
但我唯一能想到的就是
was a scat version of "Carmina Burana."
拟声唱法版本的《布兰诗歌♥》
Excuse me Yes, go ahead.
不好意思 打断一下 说吧
I'm not sure if what you were saying
因为我没有在听你讲话
was actually important 'cause I wasn't listening
所以我不知道你讲的内容重要与否
but I'd like to make an announcement.
但我有话要说
First, I'd like to know if anyone can prove that Blaine
首先 我想知道有没有人可以证明布莱恩
was actually born in this country.
确实是在美国出生的
Second, I'm wrapping up the election
其次 我想选阿蒂当我的竞选伙伴
by selecting artie as my running mate.
来帮我赢得这场选举
Ah! All right.
很好
I think by bridging the human-slash-robot divide,
我相信通过搭建人类和机器人之间的桥梁
we'll ensure that both students and vending machines will be voting for us.
不管学生还是自助贩售机都会投票支持我们
Still not a robot. Brittany, that's not fair.
我不是机器人 布里特妮 这不公平
This isn't a popularity contest.
这又不是人气大♥比♥拼
It's about who's got the best ideas.
这主要看谁的点子更妙
It's about believing you can make a change, right?
证明竞选者的改革能力 对吗
What is that taste in my...?
我嘴里这是什么味道
Is that sour grape?
是酸葡萄吧
Brittany.
布里特妮
Hey, buttchin. Hey, Sue.
好啊 屁屁下巴 好啊 苏
I'm making a list of potential themes
我在给我们分组赛的歌♥单
for our set list at sectionals,
列一些可行的主题
and right now I can't decide between classic TV theme songs
我现在不知道该选传统电视主题曲
or a salute to autumn.
还是向秋天致敬
William, those are terrible.
威廉 这两个主题都很扯
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我也不知道怎么搞的
What happened to all my good ideas?
我那些好主意都跑哪去了
Oh, don't kid yourself; you never had any good ideas.
别自欺欺人了 你什么时候出过好主意
You just didn't notice
你只是没注意到这点
because you were too busy chasing your bizarre childhood dream
因为你过去一直忙于追求自己那怪异的童年梦
of a glee club national championship.
让欢乐合唱团拿到全国冠军
And now that that's over,
现在梦想实现了
well, you're waking up to the incessant mind-numbing tedium
你又回到单调乏味的漫长生活中
that is the day-to-day life of a schoolteacher.
这就是学校老师日复一日的生活状态
Take a look around you, William,
瞧瞧周围 威廉
at this sad panoply of walking human garbage.
这些可悲的 生活在伪装下的行尸走肉
This is what you have to look forward to.
你势必也会如此
In a few short years,
在不久的将来
you'll either be an alcoholic...
你可能会成为一个酒鬼
morbidly obese...
病态肥胖患者
or both.
或是两者兼具
That's what I like to call the full Charlotte Rae.
所以我喜欢叫他肥胖版夏洛特·瑞[演员]
Personally, William, I think you should take this opportunity
威廉 我个人建议你应该把握这次机会
to bow out gracefully
优雅地辞职
and explore other job opportunities.
另觅新机
Now, your penchant for bland, simplistic aphorisms
现在 你的生活趋于简单平淡
could give you a leg up in the motivational hot-air balloon poster business,
而这可以让你在动力热气球海报业一展拳脚
And of course, your complete lack of adult friends
当然 你缺少成年朋友
means you're well on your way to a career as a pedophile birthday clown.
这意味着你很适合做个有恋童癖的生日小丑
But I love my job.
但我热爱我的工作
William, you had a dream, and you achieved it.
威廉 你曾经有梦 你也已经圆梦
Now move on.
现在朝前看吧
Otherwise, you'll end up like that.
否则 你的结局就像他一样
Quietly smirking because you just did a little crop-dusting.
往饼干上加点酒就傻呵呵地乐
Oh, and now you're enjoying the sneaky tickle of your own stink
放个臭屁 顺着肥臀往外窜
as it ripples up your enormous, soupy butt crack.
那种暗暗发痒的感觉就能让你美滋滋地笑
Hey, why didn't you ask me to be your running mate?
为什么不选我当你的竞选伙伴
I'm like the perfect candidate.
我可是个优质候选人
Well, I didn't want it to ruin our friendship.
我不想破坏咱俩的友谊
I mean, look at Sarah Palin.
你看萨拉·佩林
She and her grandfather, they were super close,
她和她的祖父亲密无间
and then he asked her to be his running mate,
然后他邀请她当他的竞选伙伴
and they lost, and now they're not even speaking.
可是失败了 现在他们连话都不说
But I do think you'd be a great vice president,
不过我觉得你是副♥主♥席♥的合适人选
so I'm going to help you out.
所以我会助你一臂之力
Come here.
到这儿来
Blaine Warbler?
林莺布莱恩
I'd like to introduce you to Sam Evans.
给你介绍一下 萨姆·埃文斯
Um, we've actually met several times.
我们见过几面
He's your candidate for vice president.
他可以做你副♥主♥席♥的候选人
Uh, no. I'm picking my own running mate.
不用了 我会自己选竞选伙伴
My family's on food stamps,
我们全家靠食品券度日
so that will get you the sympathy vote.
这会帮你获得同情选票
I'm not gay, so that'll help with the not-gay vote,
我不是同性恋 可以帮你拉非同性恋者的票
And you know, I don't want to brag, but...
我不是自吹自擂
my impressions are hilarious 100% of the time.
但我的滑稽模仿绝对令人捧腹
It's George Bush, come on.
刚才是模仿乔治·布♥什♥
Okay, sure.
行 就你了
Awesome.
太棒了
First order of business,
第一步
Artie and I challenge you and Sam to a debate.
我和阿蒂要在竞选辩论上挑战你和萨姆
You're on.
接受挑战
What's a debate?
什么是竞选辩论
I think it's time we tackled something
有些事情被搁置得太久了
that we have been avoiding for far too long,
我们是时候该处理一下了
And I think you all know exactly
我想你们肯定非常明确
what I'm talking about.
我在说什么吧
Leather...
皮革
Leather, but in unexpected ways.
皮革 但是却出其不意
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表