You're not ready to get married,
你还没做好结婚的准备
and I'm not letting you.
我不会让你那么做的
Well, I'm not asking for your permission.
我没有征求你的同意
I'm already gonna do it.
我已经打算这么做了
What I'm asking for is your help about how to do this.
我是在求你帮忙 帮我想要怎么做
From my best friend. Okay.
你是我最好的朋友啊 好吧
Then, as your best friend, I need to remind you
那作为你最好的朋友 我得提醒你
that just a few weeks ago, you were totally confused.
几周之前 你还搞不清状况
You didn't even know where Kurt stood with this Adam guy.
你都不知道科特跟那个叫亚当的是怎么回事
Well, I don't remember you being
你向布里特妮求婚的时候
this introspective when you were asking Brittany to marry you.
可没这么自我反省啊
One, I don't even know what that means,
第一 我不知道那个词是什么意思
and two, we thought the world was ending.
第二 我们当时以为世界要终结了
And when we realized it wasn't...
当我们意识到不是那么回事
I regretted it.
我就后悔了
Will you listen to yourself?
你听听自己的话
You sound exactly like the rest of the world,
你跟其他人一模一样
saying that "It's not time yet."
总说"时候还不到"
Well, you know what?
知道吗
People like me have been hearing that
我们这种人听这种话
for hundreds and hundreds of years.
已经听了好几个世纪了
This is happening.
这事就这么定了
I am gonna ask Kurt to marry me.
我要向科特求婚
And not only are you one of my best friends,
你不仅是我最好的朋友
but I was kind of hoping that you would be my best man.
我还希望你能做我的伴郎
So let me know if you, uh, change your mind.
如果你改主意了 告诉我一声
You know what? Someone has to do the right thing here.
你知道吗 得有人解决这件事
Marley, stop...
玛莉 别说了
Jake...
贾克
...six, seven, eight, nine...
六 七 八 九
Uh, are, are Joe and Sugar here?
乔和苏格尔在吗
Present, Mr. Shue.
到 舒老师
Come on.
来吧
Great. Okay.
很好 好了
Guys, I have finalized our set list.
伙计们 我已经把歌♥单定下来了
We are going with "I Love It" By Icona Pop...
我们要唱艾柯娜·波普的《我喜欢》
I love it! Yes.
我喜欢 对
"Hall of Fame" by The Script and Will.I.Am.
手稿乐团和豆豆的《名人堂》
And Marley's original song "All or Nothing."
以及玛莉的原创歌♥曲《孤注一掷》
Hey, Mr. Shue, what about my original song?
那舒老师 我的原创歌♥曲呢
Do you remember?
还记得吗
**My cup, my cup*
*我的杯子
**Sayin' "What's up?" to my cup, my cup*
*向我的杯子道声你好
*More of a friend* "My Cup" is one of a kind,
*它是朋友* 《我的杯子》确实独一无二
but we're going with Marley's song.
但我们要用玛莉的歌♥
Oh, come on, boo.
别这样嘛
Two thumbs down.
超不服的
The only way to polish that turd of a song
能给那垃圾歌♥曲润色的只有
is with my angelic alto voice.
我那天使般的女低音
So I demand to sing it as a solo.
所以我要求独唱
And I demand to sing all the good songs as solos.
而且所有歌♥都得由我独唱
Everyone can snap their fingers
大家可以捻♥手指之类的
and march around behind me.
或者在我身后伴舞
Tina, please make an exact replica
蒂娜 麻烦你给我做一条
of Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar dress.
詹妮弗·劳伦斯参加奥斯卡穿的那条裙子
Um, no.
不行
Um... yes.
必须的
Let me break it down.
我明说了吧
No one in this musty choir room
在这个发了霉的排练室里
compares to my megawatt star power.
没人能像我这么有明星范儿
Blaine, you're shorter than your average lawn gnome.
布莱恩 你比地精还矮
Joe, you look like a Yucatan spider monkey.
乔 你看起来就像尤卡坦蜘蛛猿
Tina is... you know, she's... Tina.
蒂娜 你... 是蒂娜
Wait, baby. Baby, I love you,
宝贝 我爱你
but you're really out of line, here.
但你现在真的太过分了
And would you stop texting?
别发短♥信♥了行吗
I'm trying to talk to you, it's really rude.
我在和你说话呢 你太没礼貌了
Did you seriously just break up with me?
你真的把我甩了吗
By a text?
发条短♥信♥就完了
Yeah. As fascinated as I am
没错 我这么天姿丽人
by your down-filled, pillow-soft lips
而你有那软绵绵 像枕头般柔软
that are ten times too big for your face,
可惜奇厚无比完全不成比例的嘴唇
I really miss my sweet, sweet lady kisses.
我真的很想念姑娘赐我的甜蜜香吻
Sorry/not sorry.
抱歉 我一点也不遗憾
Moving on, I repeat:
继续 我重复一遍
I require all the solos.
我要独唱所有歌♥
That's just the way it's gonna be.
只能这样 姐决不妥协
Brittany, why are you doing this?
布里特妮 你为什么要这样
Well, I'm just living your lesson, Mr. Shue.
我只是听从你的指教 舒老师
It's all or nothing.
这次比赛孤注一掷
All or nothing!
孤注一掷
Come in!
请进
I said, come in.
我说了请进
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm nailing my 95 theses to the door.
在这门上钉上我的九十五条
Your 95 what?
九十五条什么
They're 95 reasons why I'm quitting the Cheerios!
退出啦啦队的九十五条理由
"Number one. It is true that members of the Cheerios
第一 啦啦队成员
"received illegal salaries and kickbacks.
非法获得工资和回扣
"Last year alone, I earned $5,000.
光去年 我就挣了五千美元
Number two..." I can read them myself
第二 我可以自己看
without you reading them to me like I'm some idiot.
不劳烦你念了 把我当傻瓜似的
"Number three.
第三
Last year Sue Sylvester locked seven Cheerios in a...
去年苏·西尔威斯特把七名啦啦队成员
dog crate in order to potty-train them."
锁在狗笼进行坐便训练
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
I soaked my uniform in lighter fluid overnight,
我把自己的制♥服♥放在打火机油里泡了一宿
and will now solemnize my departure from the Cheerios
现在要隆重地欢庆自己离开啦啦队
by lighting it on fire.
做法是点燃它
Lord Jesus!
老天爷啊
This fool done tried to set my hair on fire!
这蠢货差点把我头发烧着了
Okay, guys, listen up.
伙计们 听好
Uh, first up, we're gonna tackle Icona Pop.
首先我们要解析艾柯娜·波普这首歌♥
It's got a unique beat, but not entire different from...
他们的歌♥很独特 但也并非完全区别于
All right, look. I'm-I'm sorry.
抱歉打断一下
Excuse me, Mr. Shue, but I've got to say something.
舒老师 不好意思 我有话要说
Okay.
好
Look, so I hate to pull a Brittany here,
我也不想像布里特妮那样
but the bottom line is, I'm not performing in regionals
但我的底线是 除非那个冒牌货现身
until Catfish reveals themselves.
否则我不参加地区赛
This whole situation is out of hand and needs to end.
现在情况彻底失控 必须做个了结
Hey, look, I'm serious, okay?
我是认真的
I can't take it anymore, it-it's tearing me apart.
我已经承受不住 快要崩溃了
And someone in this room is playing games with me,
而且这个房♥间里有人一直在跟我捣鬼
and I want to know who!
我想知道这人是谁
Somebody, just say who it is. I don't think it's any of us.
是谁 直说吧 我觉得不是我们任何人
Pull out your phones! Everybody pull out your phones right now!
把手♥机♥拿出来 所有人都把手♥机♥拿出来
Ryder, relax, man. Dude.
莱德 别激动啊 哥们
I know this is upsetting, but...
我知道你很生气
Well, now nobody is going to admit it
现在可没人敢承认了
for fear of being murdered.
不然被杀了怎么办
I've told this person everything,
我对这个人无所不谈
and I want to know who it is.
我想知道她是谁
I know you're upset...
我知道你不高兴
I want to know... No, you don't know.
我要知道 不 你不知道
You don't know, okay? Who is it?
你不了解 到底是谁
It's not me.
不是我
All right, fine. If nobody's gonna say anything,
好吧 没人承认
pull out your phones. And I want to see all of your phones.
那就把手♥机♥拿出来 都把手♥机♥拿出来
Are you serious? All of your phones.
你不是吧 你们所有人的手♥机♥
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表