That's 'cause we danced together, we sang together,
因为我们一起舞蹈 一起歌♥唱
we took turns up here.
轮流表演
Like Finn said, it's about the love of the music.
如同芬恩所说 是出于对音乐的热爱
Dude, are you high?
伙计 你磕药嗨了吧
I never said that.
我从没说过这话
Why don't you just show us what you mean?
还是用实际行动解释你的话吧
Okay.
好
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Prospero Ano y Felicidad*
*新年快乐幸福
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Prospero Ano y Felicidad*
*新年快乐幸福
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**From the bottom of my heart*
*发自心底的祝福
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Prospero Ano y Felicidad*
*新年快乐幸福
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Feliz Navidad*
*圣诞快乐
**Prospero Ano y Felicidad*
*新年快乐幸福
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**From the bottom of my heart*
*发自心底的祝福
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas*
*祝你圣诞快乐
**From the bottom of my heart*
*发自心底的祝福
That was so gay.
简直基[欢乐]爆了
Is that mine?
那是我的吗
No.
不是
It's Quinn's.
是奎恩的
Without the encouragement and support
没有你和合唱团里其他朋友
from you and her friends in Glee,
给予她支持与鼓励
Quinn was never able to walk again after her accident.
奎恩车祸之后就再也站不起来了
Wait a minute, if there was no Glee Club,
等等 如果没有欢乐合唱团
there was no Finchel wedding for her to drive to, so...
就没有芬切尔婚礼 她也不用开车去参加
Quinn texts and drives in every timeline, Artie.
奎恩总是一边开车一边发短♥信♥ 阿蒂
Okay. Why isn't she in it?
那她为什么没坐在轮椅上
She died.
她死了
How?
为什么
Of a broken heart.
死于心碎
Much like her body, her spirit never recovered.
就像她的身体一样 她的精神也垮了
Come on, dude, you mom's here.
伙计 你妈来了
You know, I could use some help here.
我需要你帮我
Come on, grab onto me.
来吧 抱着我
Sorry, Artie.
抱歉 阿蒂
I know it really sucks being in this chair sometimes.
我知道总待在轮椅上感觉很不爽
For better or for worse, this chair is a part of me.
无论好坏 这轮椅是我的一部分
It's made me who I am.
它让我成为现在的我
Well, if you're not going to come to Lima,
如果你不回利马
then my dads and I insist you come with us
我和我老爸们坚持邀请你一起
to the Rosie O'Donnell Gay Holiday Cruise.
去罗茜·奥唐奈同性恋游艇度假之旅
It's going to be so much fun.
肯定会很好玩的
There's even going to be a Jessie Tyler Ferguson look-alike contest.
甚至还会有杰西·泰勒·佛格森的明星脸模仿赛
Well, in that case,
如果是这样的话
I'm definitely gonna have to pass.
我绝对不去
And besides, there's really no reason to go to Lima, anyway.
另外 我也没理由回利马
My dad and Finn and Carole
我爸 芬恩和卡罗
are visiting Carole's sister in Zanesville,
要去曾斯维尔拜访卡罗的姐姐
and she always has too much eggnog and blacks out.
她总是准备超多蛋奶酒 不醉不休
Happy holidays!
节日快乐
Well, what about Blaine?
那布莱恩呢
I talk to him.
我和他谈过了
But, you know, he knows that I'm saving my money for NYADA now.
但他知道我在为纽戏攒学费
And it'll be good to just have some time for myself,
有时自己一个人也挺好
you know, and think about things and...
可以思考一下人生
Can you get that?
你能去开门吗
Okay, what do we need for this tree?
我们该怎么装饰这棵树
It's just hopeless...
朽木不可雕啊
Dad!
老爸
Burt?
布特
Season's greetings! Oh, my God!
节日快乐 天啊
Well, I got a tree-- you need one?
我带了棵圣诞树 你们需要吗
Come in!
快进来
Okay, all right. I got it, I got it.
好的 我来搬 我来搬
Okay, you can let go now.
你们可以放手了
Okay.
好的
Come on, let's go look at it.
我们来看看效果
Oh, it's perfect.
太完美了
Yeah, well, I couldn't imagine you guys
我无法想象你们俩过圣诞节
celebrating Christmas without a real tree.
却没有一棵真正圣诞树的情形
You know, his mom used to always buy the tree.
以前都是他母亲去买♥♥圣诞树
I'd always tell her to wait till I got home from work,
我让她等我下班一起去
but she never could.
可她总等不及
And then, the first Christmas after his mom died,
她去世后的第一个圣诞节
I totally forgot about it.
我彻底忘了这事
That is, until I saw little Kurt
直到我看到小科特
hanging his own special version of a Christmas ornament
往他的窗帘上挂他特制版的圣诞装饰品时
on his window shade Christmas Eve.
才想起来是平安夜
My mom's perfume bottle.
妈妈的香水瓶
Oh, I always loved the way she smelled.
我一直很喜欢她身上的味道
So I pull him out of bed,
然后我把他拉下床
I throw a coat on him,
裹上外套
I drive straight through a snowstorm,
顶着暴风雪
right down to the Christmas tree sale.
开车一路飙到圣诞树卖♥♥场
It was the first time he smiled since his mom died.
那是自他母亲去世后 他第一次笑
Okay, no tears on Christmas Eve.
平安夜不许掉眼泪
This box is full of happy memories, as well.
这盒子里也全是幸福回忆
Like our Christmas trip to Dollywood.
比如我们去多莱坞的圣诞旅行
Oh, yeah. That one I like.
是啊 我喜欢那个
That trip was for me.
那次是为我而行
Oh, and this redneck NASCAR trip, that was for you.
那次全美赛车之旅 是为你而去
Hey, this is a nice ornament.
这小东西挺好看的
Let's hang them.
把它们挂上去吧
All right, well, I wish I could stay,
好吧 我希望我能留下陪你们
but can't really be late for a cruise, so...
可游艇之旅不能迟到
Oh, hold on. You got to open this before you go.
等等 你走之前先打开这个
Uh, happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas.
光明节快乐 圣诞节快乐
It's for your first New York holiday season.
为了你的第一次纽约假期
Hang it together. Thank you.
一起挂上去吧 谢谢
And then you can go. Okay.
然后你就可以走了 好的
Kurt, okay, this, to our very first New York Christmas.
科特 向我们的第一个纽约圣诞节致敬
I never thought I'd see this day.
从没想过会有今天
Us walking down the streets of New York,
我们一起看完一场百老汇音乐剧
right after seeing a live Broadway musical.
然后在纽约街头漫步
Well, the Rockettes might have better legs than me,
也许《火箭女郎》的大长腿比我美
but they can't touch my "Single Ladies" Performance.
但绝对不及我表演《单身美眉》的万分之一
That was the best musical I've ever seen.
那绝对是我看过最棒的音乐剧
Ah, it's freezing!
冷死了
I think it's time to check off another Hummel family tradition:
是时候进行另一项哈梅尔家庭传统了
hot chocolate.
来杯巧克力热饮
Kurt, I have something to tell you,
科特 有件事要告诉你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表