So here's what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Kurt's in New York where he's rooming with Rachel
科特在纽约和蕾切尔同居
and planning to interview for Vogue.Com.
同时为《时尚》杂♥志♥网络版的面试做准备
Rachel's friend, Brody, totally wants to date her,
蕾切尔的朋友布罗迪 超想跟她约会
but she's still confused about Finn,
但她还是拿不准芬恩的想法
And Finn's still in the army, and nobody's heard from him.
芬恩还在参军 没人知道他的消息
Glee! Back at Mckinley,
合唱团万岁 学校里
Mr. Schue's trying to repeat a win at nationals
舒老师想用去年的老套数
by repeating assignments from last year.
来赢今年的全国赛
Are we doing Britney week again? That's great.
本周又是布兰妮周吗 太棒了
And Sam's new blonde besties with Brittany,
萨姆是布里特妮的新金毛闺蜜
who didn't graduate and thinks she's still president
她不仅没毕业还觉得自己仍然是主席
even though all she accomplished last year was a dinosaur prom.
虽说她去年唯一的功绩就是举办恐龙主题舞会
That's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》上集剧情
All right, Blaine Anderson,
好了 布莱恩·安德森
time to change things up.
是时候翻身做主人了
Last year, it was all about letting the seniors shine.
去年的重点是让毕业班的学长学姐崭露头脚
But this year...
但今年...
It's your turn.
轮到你了
**Welcome to your life*
*祝你开启旅程
**There's no turning back*
*回首已无退路
**Even while we sleep*
*我们酣睡之时
**We will find you*
*依旧将你寻回
**Acting on your best behaviour*
*挥洒你飒爽英姿
**Turn your back on mother nature*
*与自然一分伯仲
**Everybody wants to rule the world*
*驾驭世界 人尽梦寐
**There's a room where the light won't find you*
*在光难以触及的角落里
**Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down*
*紧握双手面对倾倒之墙
**When they do I'll be right behind you*
*即便崩塌你终有我依靠
**So glad we've almost made it*
*幸成功伸手可及
**So sad they had to fade it*
*终有人迷惘而退
**Everybody wants to rule the world*
*驾驭世界 人尽梦寐
Of course, part of the reason I'm doing all these extracurriculars
当然 我参加这么多课外活动的目的之一
is to fill my days now that Kurt's in New York.
是想填补科特在纽约的这段空白时光
We talk and skype and text as much as possible,
我们尽所能地打电♥话♥ 视频聊天 互发短♥信♥
but the only time we're really in sync
但我们唯一能真正同步的
is when we're hate-watching Treme together.
只有一起怒看《劫后余生》的时候
These songs go on forever,
这些歌♥唱起来没个头啊
And why isn't there more Zydeco?
为什么柴迪科的镜头这么少
**I can't stand this indecision*
*再难继续犹疑
**Married with a lack of vision*
*怎能目光短浅
**Everybody wants to rule the world*
*驾驭世界 人尽梦寐
**Say that you'll never never never never need it*
*说你永生再无所求
**One headline why believe it*
*区区标语何足坚守
**Everybody wants to rule the world*
*驾驭世界 人尽梦寐
What do you think you're doing, Blaine Warbler?
你干嘛呢 林莺布莱恩
I'm running for president.
我想竞选主席
I've spent the entire weekend trying to choose
我花了整整一个周末想要挑出
the absolute perfect outfit,
最完美的服装
because I've snagged an interview at...
因为我拿到了一份面试....
Drum roll, please...
小鼓敲起来 制♥造♥悬念
Hi, I'm Kurt Hummel.
你好 我是科特·哈梅尔
Vogue.Com.
在《时尚》杂♥志♥网络版
Yes, it's just for an internship,
没错 虽然这只是实习
but I haven't been this nervous since I auditioned for NYADA,
但我从纽戏面试以后就没这么紧张过
and we all know how that turned out.
我们都知道那次搞得有多糗
I'm meeting with the new senior editor and designer extraordinaire.
我将要见到的是新高级总编 非凡的设计师
Isabelle Wright,
伊莎贝拉· 怀特
and her stellar reputation precedes her.
她人未到 绝佳的口碑却先行一步
She's a style maverick.
她是叛逆的设计师
She double-majored in fashion design
她的双学位包括时尚设计
And dead Romance languages. An iconoclast.
和已失传的罗曼斯语 她是时尚风向标
Rumor has it, she gave Steve Jobs
传言说 是她给了史蒂夫·乔布斯
his first black turtleneck.
他的第一件黑色高领毛衣
She's vogue's rogue.
她是《时尚》杂♥志♥的先锋
Miss Wright will see you now.
怀特小姐可以见你了
Hello?
你好
Columbus.
哥伦布
Excuse me? You're from Lima.
不好意思 你来自利马
I'm from columbus.
我来自哥伦布市
And actually, I once got food poisoning in Lima
说起来 我在利马还食物中毒过一次
at some Italian place, it was bread...
在家意大利餐馆 叫面包...
Stix? Breadstix, yes.
迪克斯 面包迪克斯 没错
I can't believe you ate at breadstix.
真不敢相信你在面包迪克斯吃过饭
Well, I wish I hadn't.
我希望我没吃过
Isabelle Wright.
伊莎贝拉· 怀特
Kurt Hummel.
科特·哈梅尔
So, mr. Hummel,
那么 哈梅尔先生
I have to tell you, I am very impressed with your online resume,
我不得不说 我很欣赏你的电子求职书
especially this gallery of you
特别是这个服装陈列
and your rather bold clothing choices.
和你大胆的衣着选择
Where did you find all this?
这都是你从哪里找来的
Well, I.. I made most of them,
大多是我自己亲手做的
And searched the Internet for bargains.
还有在网上搜的打折货
And, uh, that half-sweater there at the bottom,
最底下那件分层毛衣
that belonged to my dead aunt, and I found it in her attic.
是我过世阿姨的 我从她家阁楼里翻出来的
And the embroidered calico vest
那件刺绣印花布背心
was actually inspired by one of your designs.
灵感其实来自你的设计
Oh, yes, my quilted micro skirt collection.
没错 我的迷你夹棉裙系列
It was an epic fail.
那是个无比失败的设计
But like you said in vanity fair,
但就像你在《名利场》杂♥志♥里提到的
"I don't trust anyone who hasn't failed big at least once."
"我不会相信从未惨败过的人"
Have a seat.
请坐
So, I'm just gonna ask you
我会提几个
a couple of routine questions I ask all potential hires.
对所有应聘者都会提的常规问题
Who are your fashion icons?
你的时尚偶像是哪些人
Audrey Hepburn,
奥黛丽·赫本
Michelle Obama,
米歇尔·奥巴马
And not to kiss up or anything,
还有 这不是在拍马屁
but... You.
还有你
And have you done any writing on fashion?
你在时尚方面有撰稿经验吗
Self journaling, mostly.
主要写个人日记
I did weekly updates and, um,
我从《天桥风云》第一季开始
blogs on Project Runway since season one,
就每周更新观后感
And... Wave your magic wand,
还有 设想一下
where would you be in four years?
你四年后会在哪里
Working here part-time,
在这里兼♥职♥
graduating from NYADA
从纽戏毕业
And, uh,
还有...
starting my first broadway show.
出演我的第一部百老汇剧
I know that sounds presumptuous.
我知道这听起来很狂妄
No.
哪有
Frankly, you should be more presumptuous, you know?
坦白地说 你应该更狂妄 知道吗
This is New York; it's for dreamers.
这可是纽约 是追梦者的天堂
It's for people like you, who are just starting out,
是为你这种刚起步的新人建造的
And people like me who...
也是为我这种...
very much want to re-invent themselves.
极度想要浴火重生的人建造的
No, you should dream. You should dream very, very big.
你应该抱有梦想 很大很大的梦想
And then you should work incredibly hard
然后你该拼命努力
and make sure you do everything in your power to make it happen.
想尽一切办法实现这个梦想
Look, Anna hired me because she said that
听着 安娜雇我是因为
the web sites that I designed for my collections were inspired.
我为自己服装系列设计的网页很有灵气
So neither myself nor my team can let her down,
所以不管是我还是我的团队都不会让她失望
And that includes you.
这也包括你
Me? Well, listen, my friend.
我 听着 朋友
Anybody who can pull off a hippo brooch deserves to be here.
任何能制♥作♥出河马胸针的人都该留下
So welcome to Vogue.com.
欢迎来到《时尚》杂♥志♥网页版
Thank you. Thank you so... Oh, you're very welcome.
谢谢 太谢谢你... 不客气
Sorry. It's okay. It's okay.
抱歉 没关系 没关系
That should come with a warning.
这玩意儿扑上来前应该提个醒
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表