You know, I was kind of hoping you'd say that.
知道吗 我真有点希望你这么说
And with that, order is restored.
这才是老规矩
Well, looks like you guys have been
你们已经接受了
officially welcomed to the Glee Club.
正式的合唱团欢迎仪式
Unique's eyes-- they are on fire!
"独一"的眼睛 痛死了
Let's get you guys cleaned up and go to rehearsal.
你们先清洗一下再去排练吧
You wanted to see me?
你找我
Yes, I wanted to talk to you about your audition.
我想和你说面试的事
Do you have any idea how hard I worked on that song?
你知道我为那首歌♥付出了多少心血吗
I was up for three nights getting it right,
熬了整整三晚才练好的
and you didn't even let me finish.
而你竟然都不让我唱完
Glee Club performs in front of hundreds of people.
合唱团要为成千上万的人演出
Some of them might boo you.
总有人会喝倒彩
You gonna throw a mic stand at them?
你要用麦克风架砸他们吗
So I'm angry.
我就是怒了
I got a right to be.
我有权发火
You don't know me.
你又不了解我
You don't know my life.
不了解我的生活
I know your brother, Jake.
我认识你哥哥 贾克
Puckerma
帕克曼
Half-brother.
半个兄弟而已
Our dad's like an NBA player.
我爸就像个NBA球员
There could be 50 other Puckermans
也许还有五十个帕克曼
running around Ohio.
在俄亥俄闲逛呢
No one ever mentioned anything about having a brother.
他从没提过他还有个弟弟
He doesn't know.
他不知道
I get it.
我懂了
Now that you know I'm related to your boy,
你知道我和你团里的孩子是兄弟
I'm good enough for your stupid club?
就又想招我加入你那傻♥逼♥合唱团了是吗
No. When I saw you were related to him,
不 当我知道你和他是兄弟
I realized how much good Glee Club did him.
我才意识到合唱团给了他多少帮助
Made me want to take a chance on you.
我同样不会放弃你
But you've got to get that chip off your shoulder.
但你真得收敛一下你的脾气
And I interrupted your audition because I knew
我打断你 是因为我只用听一段
after the first verse that I wanted you in this club.
就能确定你够格加入合唱团
You're really good, Jake.
你真的很棒 贾克
You think I'm good?
你觉得我很棒
Yeah.
是啊
No.
不
I'm not changing.
我不改
I like this chip on my shoulder
我就喜欢我这火爆脾气
and I'm not losing it to sing for you.
凭什么为了给你唱歌♥就改掉它
I'm not my brother.
我和我哥不同
**I've made up me mind*
*我已下定决心
**Don't need to think it over*
*无需再深思熟虑
**If I'm wrong I am right*
*无论对错是非
**Don't need to look no further*
*又何必犹豫不决
**This ain't lust*
*无关色♥欲♥
**I know*
*我心知
*This is love*
*此为真情
**But if I tell the world*
*就算告之天下
**I'll never say enough*
*亦无法道明情愫
**'Cause it was not said to you*
*唯有对你诉说
**And that's exactly what I need to do*
*才是我心之所向
**If I end up with you*
*又能否终成眷属
**Should I give up*
*就此结束吗
**Or should I just keep chasing pavements*
*还是执迷不悟 追至天荒地老
**Even if it leads no where*
*就算无处可寻
*Nowhere*
*无处可寻
**Or would it be a waste*
*莫非只是徒劳
**Even if I knew my place*
*然有自知之明
**Should I leave it there*
*又该何去何从
**Should I give up*
*就此了断吗
**Or should I just keep chasing pavements*
*还是执迷不悟 追至天荒地老
**Even if it leads nowhere*
*就算无处可寻
**Should I give up*
*就此结束吗
**Or should I just keep chasing pavements*
*还是执迷不悟 追至天荒地老
**Even if it leads nowhere*
*就算无处可寻
**Or would it be a waste*
*莫非只是徒劳
**Even if I knew my place*
*然有自知之明
**Should I leave it there*
*又该何去何从
What's wrong? You sound sad.
怎么了 你好像很伤心
I lied. I'm not okay.
我说谎了 我过得不好
**Should I just keep on Chasing*
*执迷不悟 追至
**Chasing...*
*追至
I miss you, and I miss everything.
我想你 想念过去的一切
**Should I just Keep on*
*执迷不悟
**Chasing pavements Chasing pavements*
*追至天荒地老 追至天荒地老
**should I give up*
*就此结束吗
**Or should I just keep chasing pavements*
*还是执迷不悟 追至天荒地老
**Pavements...*
*天荒地老
My dance teacher's a monster,
我的舞蹈老师简直是恶魔
and I can't even go to my dorm room,
我现在连宿舍都回不了
because my roommate is sleeping with the entire school.
因为我室友正忙着和全校男生做♥爱♥
Maybe you should move out and find a new roommate.
也许你该搬出来找个新室友
Yeah.
是啊
Turn around.
转过身
**Or should I give up*
*就此结束吗
**Or should I just keep chasing pavements*
*还是执迷不悟 追至天荒地老
**Even if it leads nowhere*
*就算无处可寻
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表