**Out of sight because my heart is true*
*因为我内心无比真诚
**She says baby ev'rything is all right*
*她说宝贝 一切会如你所愿
**Uptight, out of sight*
*紧张焦虑 烟消云散
**Baby, ev'rything is all right*
*宝贝 一切会如你所愿
**Uptight, clean out of sight*
*紧张焦虑 烟消云散
**She's a pearl of a girl*
*她是千金小姐
**I guess that's what you might say*
*你们提起她时
**I guess her folks brought her up that way*
*大概会如此评价
**The right side of the tracks*
*她住在铁轨右侧
**She was born and raised*
*在那里出生长大
**In a great big old house, full of butlers and maids*
*她家是座老旧豪♥宅♥ 管家女仆来回穿梭
**She says baby ev'rything is all right*
*她说宝贝 一切会如你所愿
**Uptight, clean out of sight*
*紧张焦虑 烟消云散
**Baby, ev'rything is all right*
*宝贝 一切会如你所愿
**Uptight, clean out of sight*
*紧张焦虑 烟消云散
**Baby, ev'rything is all right*
*宝贝 一切会如你所愿
**Uptight, ah ah ah ah*
*紧张焦虑
**Baby, ev'rything is all right*
*宝贝 一切会如你所愿
**Uptight, clean out of sight*
*紧张焦虑 烟消云散
**Baby*
*宝贝
All right, everyone.
大家好哇
Ah, all right. Sit down.
好了 都坐下吧
So, today's lesson...
今天的课程是...
Well, I was gonna say "Truth,"
我本来想说"真理"的
but it's about this crazy-ass business that a lot of us want to get into.
但这关于我们争破头想挤进去的疯狂演艺圈
If you're gonna tell us to not even try 'cause it's too hard...
如果你只是要说这行难度太大想都别想
No, no, I'm just saying be ready.
不是 我只是想要你们准备好
You know, when I graduated,
我毕业的时候
a producer said he wanted to do a CD of my music,
一个制片人说他想帮我录张唱片
which, oh, my God,
当时 我的上帝
that's been my dream since before I even sat in this room.
那是我加入合唱团之前就有的梦想
Turns out, he only wanted to do that on his terms.
但后来发现我得完全照着他的要求来做
So I had a choice to make:
所以现在我面临着选择
I could do it his way and get there a lot faster,
要么照他说的做 更快进入演艺圈
or I could do it my way, and maybe never,
要么按我自己的心意来 但那样或许
never even make it.
我永远也当不上艺人
So I talked go my parents and my friends,
所以我找爸妈和朋友商量了一下
and I made a decision.
做出了决定
It's my voice, Martin.
这是我的声音 马丁
Those are my songs.
都是我唱的歌♥
They tell my story.
说的都是我的故事
I'm not gonna spend all this time working on my truth,
我花了那么多时间打造属于我的唱片
and then have you slap something
我不会让你在封面上
that doesn't even represent the real me on its cover.
胡乱加些与真实自我背道相驰的东西
So, I don't have a record deal anymore,
所以我现在没有唱片合约了
but I do have a record, which I'll be giving to all of you,
但我确实录了唱片 我给你们每人发一张
and selling at a table in front of my church and out of my car,
在教堂前摆张桌子还有我的车里卖♥♥
and on Amazon, so,
还在亚马逊卖♥♥
whatever happens, at least I was true to myself.
无论发生什么 至少我始终忠于自我
And you will have gotten there by taking
而你可以通过更高明的手段
and you know it's coming
实现自己的梦想
the higher ground. Hit it!
你一定知道要唱什么 下音乐
**Ooh, child this is happiness*
*孩子 这就是快乐
**People keep on learning*
*众人不断获悉
**Soldiers keep on warring*
*军队交战不停
**World keep on turning*
*世界仍在运转
**'Cause it won't be too long*
*万变一瞬息
**I'm so darn glad he let me try it again*
*重获新生 感激涕零
**'Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin*
*前生世界 罪行累累
**I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then*
*领悟人生 倍感欣慰
**Gonna keep on trying*
*踏步前行
**Till I reach my highest ground*
*占领生命的高地
**Lovers keep on loving*
*儿女依旧情长
**Believers keep on believing*
*信仰始终坚定
**Sleepers just stop sleeping*
*沉睡之人 快快清醒
**'Cause it won't be too long*
*万变一瞬息
**I'm so darn glad he let me try it again*
*重获新生 感激涕零
**'Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin*
*前生世界 罪行累累
**I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then*
*领悟人生 倍感欣慰
**Gonna keep on trying*
*踏步前行
**Till I reach my highest ground*
*占领生命的高地
**Till I reach my highest ground*
*占领生命的高地
**God is gonna show you higher ground*
*上帝将指予我明路
Oh, she's back! She's back!
奔驰姐强势回归啦
Anderson, you wanted to see me?
安德森 你找我吗
You're not going to sing to me, too, are you?
你不会也要为我献歌♥一曲吧
I just wanted to give you this.
我就是想把这个送给你
You can open it.
你可以现在打开
I thought maybe you could wear it at work
你可以上班的时候戴着
to show support for gay marriage.
表示你支持同性婚姻
Oh, it's really sweet of you.
你可真贴心
Gay rights has been my top issue,
同性恋权利是我最关心的问题
even though it makes me wildly unpopular
虽然我因为这点而遭到那群
with my distinguished colleagues.
高贵冷艳的同事排挤
They're on the wrong side of history, so screw 'em.
他们站错了队伍 鬼才管他们怎么想
I am so glad that you feel that way,
你能这么想我太开心了
because assuming that we legally can,
既然法律允许同性婚姻
um, I wanted to formally ask for your permission
我想征求你的同意
to ask Kurt to marry me.
让科特嫁给我
You kidding, or you nuts?
你是开玩笑 还是脑抽
Kurt is my soul mate.
科特是我的灵魂伴侣
I know that I've hurt him badly,
我知道自己以前伤过他的心
but I also know that if I want to get him back,
但我也知道如果我想挽回这段感情
I have to do something bold.
就要有大胆的举动
Blaine, it means a lot to me that you love Kurt,
布莱恩 你深爱科特 这对我意义重大
and you know, you've been like family to me...
而且我一直把你当做家人看待
So, you're saying that you're okay
所以你的意思是说
with me asking for his hand?
你同意我向他求婚
Oh, of course not. No, you're still kids.
当然不是 你们还是孩子
Did you learn anything from Finn and Rachel?
难道你从芬恩和蕾切尔身上没吸取教训吗
They are completely different.
他们和我们完全不是一回事
Completely different.
天壤之别
I don't think that you understand
看来你还不理解
how it feels to finally be able to legally get married.
终于能够合法结婚的那种喜悦
And you don't really get what it is to be married.
你还不理解结婚的真正意义
Straight, gay, whatever.
无论是异性恋还是同性恋
It's not the same as living together.
结婚和同居是两码事
Blaine, listen,
布莱恩
let's sit down for a second.
我们坐下好好谈谈
Seriously, come here.
说真的 过来
Look, I can't tell you why,
我说不出具体原因
but something happens when you exchange vows.
可两人一旦交换了誓言 情况就不同了
It's a big deal.
这是件大事
It's why getting divorce is so much harder than breaking up.
所以离婚才会比分手难上百倍
There's just a really big difference
跟一个人结婚
between marrying a person
与跟一种想法结婚
and marrying an idea.
相差甚远
What if he meets someone else?
万一他跟别人好了呢
You think you two were meant to be? Yes.
你觉得你们是命中注定吗 对
Do you think you two have a true love? Yes!
你觉得你们之间是真爱吗 对
Then stop worrying.
那就别瞎担心
I got to go.
我得走了
Thanks for the pin. Sure.
谢谢你送的胸针 别客气
It's gonna be okay.
你们会好好的
How do you know that, though?
可你怎么知道
When two people love each other like you two do...
如果一对情侣像你们俩那么相爱
...everything works out.
一切问题都会解决
All right, let's review.
咱们来回顾一下
What are y'all gonna do at regionals?
你们在地区赛上要如何表现
Riff, run and grunt!
即兴重复 转音 哼唱
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表