but I just... I'm not ready.
但我...还没准备好
Then you should have told me that when I asked you.
那你应该在我问你的时候就告诉我
I was telling you the truth when I said yes
我答应的时候说的是真话
and I'm, I'm telling you the truth now.
我现在说的也是真话
I think it's okay for actresses to be naked,
我认为女演员演裸戏没有问题
and-and... maybe someday I'll be ready, but...
还有...可能我以后也会想通 但是...
I just realized that...
我刚意识到...
I'm not ready to be naked now.
我现在还没做好演裸戏的准备
Well, then, what you can do now
那你现在能做的
is get the hell off my grandmother's dreamscape.
就是从我奶奶的梦境中滚出去
Take five, everyone.
休息五分钟 大家
Looks like I will have to play Grandma.
看来得由我扮演奶奶了
**Head under water*
*快要窒息
**And they tell me to breathe easy for a while*
*他们要我慢慢呼吸
**The breathing gets harder, even I know that*
*但呼吸却愈加困难
**Made room for me *
*我需要空间
**It's too soon to see if I'm happy in your hands*
*我们能否幸福 答案揭晓太快
**I'm unusually hard to hold on to*
*我已快坚持不住
**Convinced me to please you*
*劝我哄你开心
**Made me think that I need this too*
*让我心甘情愿
**I'm trying to let you hear me as I am*
*让你听见我真实的声音
**I'm not gonna write you a love song*
*我不会为你写情歌♥
**'Cause you asked for it*
*无论你如何苦求
**'Cause you need one*
*无论你多么需要
**You see I'm not gonna write you a love song*
*我不会为你写情歌♥
**'Cause you tell me it's make or break in this*
*因为你告诉我成败在此一举
**If you're on your way*
*你若要离开
**I'm not gonna write you to stay*
*我不会强留
**If all you have is leaving*
*如果你只能离开
**I'm gonna need a better reason*
*我需要更好的理由
**To write you a love song today*
*今天为你写首情歌♥
**Promise me that you'll leave the light on*
*答应我 你会为我留一盏灯
**'Cause I believe there's a way you can love me*
*因为我知道 你会爱我
**Because I say*
*因为我说
**I won't write you a love song*
*我不会为你写情歌♥
**'Cause you asked for it*
*无论你如何苦求
**'Cause you need one*
*无论你多么需要
**You see I'm not gonna write you a love song*
*我不会为你写情歌♥
**'Cause you tell me it's make or break in this*
*因为你告诉我成败在此一举
**Is that why you wanted a love song*
*所以你才要我为你写首情歌♥吗
**'Cause you tell me it's make or break in this*
*因为你告诉我成败在此一举
**If you're on your way*
*你若要离开
**I'm not gonna write you to stay*
*我不会强留
**If your heart is nowhere in it*
*你若心不在此
**I don't want it for a minute*
*我一刻也不留
**Babe, I'll walk the seven seas*
*宝贝 我走过千山万水
**When I believe that there's a reason to*
*我相信有一个理由
**Write you a love song today
*让我今天为你写首情歌♥
**Today*
*就是今天
**Hey, Today*
*就是今天
**I won't write you a love song*
*我今天不会为你写情歌♥
**Today*
*情歌♥
**I won't write you a love song today*
*我今天不会为你写情歌♥
Thank you, guys, so much.
太谢谢你们了
It's like my dads say-- you can't make new old friends.
就像我老爸们说的 还是老朋友靠谱
No regrets? None.
不后悔 一点也不
But do you guys have to go? Can you stay a little bit longer?
但你们真要走吗 能再待一会儿吗
'Cause I would love to buy you dinner.
我超想请你们吃饭
I'm in. Sure.
我留下来 当然
Good, okay.
太好了
I'm in no rush to get back to Kentucky.
我一点也不着急回肯塔基
I think I could get used to it here in New York.
我想我会适应纽约的
It's more my speed.
和我的节奏正合拍
You ready to write that essay?
准备好写那篇文章了吗
No, I'm not.
没有
Well, I've been doing a little research,
我倒是做了点功课
um, with some folks that know you really well, and...
采访了几位熟悉你的朋友
they all seem to think that you've actually accomplished
他们似乎都觉得你已经取得了
quite a bit.
不少成就
Sam saved Sectionals last year
是萨姆去年拯救了分组赛
when we were short a member and he moved back to McKinley.
我们少了个组员 他立马回到了麦金利
He rescued our Nationals trophy.
是他保全了我们全国赛的奖杯
And then he saved Sectionals again this year
今年又是他拯救了分组赛
when he found out the Warblers cheated.
因为是他发现了林莺合唱团的作弊行为
Trouty Mouth inspired me to try my hand at songwriting.
是大嘴鲑鱼鼓励我写歌♥的
Sam was the first person in America
萨姆是全美第一个
to do a Sean Connery impression.
模仿肖恩·康纳利的人
**Grouper Mouth*
*石斑大嘴
His impression is what made sean Connery's career really take off.
是他的模仿让肖恩·康纳利真正火起来的
**Froggy Lips*
*青蛙厚唇
Sam gave me the courage to follow my dreams
萨姆让我有勇气追寻自己的梦想
and become a singer,
成为一名歌♥手
and without him i probably would have never moved to L.A.
没有他 我或许永远也不会去洛杉矶
And let's not forget when Sam took care
我们也不要忘记
of his entire family after his dad lost his job.
是萨姆在他爸爸失业后扛起了养家的重担
They were living in a motel, homeless,
他们当时只能住汽车旅馆 无家可归
and Sam supported them.
是萨姆支撑着一家人的生活
I mean, that's pretty amazing.
这真是很了不起
He's a really substantial person.
他真心是个很实在的人
Now, that's...
好了 这就是...
your essay.
你的文章内容
Thanks... thanks, bro.
谢谢 谢谢兄弟
Don't mention it.
别客气
Hey, Artie.
阿蒂
Oh, I'm sorry, do I need to take my shirt off while addressing you?
抱歉 是不是我得脱了衣服才能和你说话
Listen, um, the bottom line
听着 主要是
is that we have two empty months in this calendar.
月历上还有两个月空着
We want you to fill them,
我们想要你补上
and I-I totally understand,
我完全理解
you know, wanting to keep your shirt on.
你想穿着衣服拍
You want to be known for more than just your massive biceps.
你不想单纯因为强壮的肱二头肌被人记住
Look, it's hard enough being the only one
只有我自己坐在轮椅上
in a chair posing for this calendar.
拍月历照已经够让我难过了
I don't really want to be the only one wearing clothes either.
我不想再成为唯一穿着衣服的男生
You won't be.
不会的
You have such broad shoulders.
你的肩膀真宽
If you ever want to tap this, seriously, just say the word.
如果你想用肩膀勾妹子 跟我说一下就行
Thank you.
谢啦
So, how much smut money did you raise?
筹到多少赃款啦
About 350 bucks.
三百五十块
Another 50 and we've covered the bus to Regionals.
再有五十块我们就筹齐参加地区赛的租车费了
Well, you're a worthy adversary, Finn Hudson,
你是个不可小觑的对手 芬恩·哈德森
and that'll make you all the more delicious
等我让你在唾沫星子里缓慢炙烤的时候
when I've got you slowly roasting on a spit,
会让你变得更加美味
but, like, literally delicious.
就是字面意思的美味哦
Hey, you don't have to wait in line.
你不用排队啊
I actually already made one out for you.
我其实已经帮你留了一本
Thank you.
谢谢你
I love you back.
我也爱你
Ugh! Gross!
真恶心
Get a room!
去开房♥吧
Please make it out to: "My future wife, Becky Jackson."
请写上送给我"未来的妻子 贝基·杰克逊"
I wish you'd lose the shirt
我真希望你能脱掉上衣
so I can drool over that hot bod.
我就能对着那性感的身材流口水了
Well, listen, I think you both are hot,
我觉得你们都很性感
topless or not. And do you know how I know?
穿没穿衣服都一样 知道我怎么知道的不
'Cause I'm a genius. You know what?
因为我是个天才 知道不
I'm really excited about this New Year.
我很期待这崭新的一年
Me, too-- it's a new year and a new me.
我也是 新年新自己
**Another year you made a promise*
*新的一年你许下承诺
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表