so I kind of literally
所以从这点说
owe my existence to the Righteous Brothers.
我的降生还多亏了"正义兄弟"[本曲原唱]
Anyways, uh, here it goes.
好了 我开始唱了
**You never close your eyes anymore*
*当我亲吻你的柔唇时
**When I kiss your lips*
*你却再也不会垂下双眼
**And there's no tenderness*
*而你葇荑尖上
**Like before in your fingertips*
*也不再有昔日的温存
**You're trying hard not to show it*
*你极力掩饰
**But baby, baby I know it*
*但亲爱的 我已知晓
**You've lost that lovin' feeling*
*你对我已不再有爱意
**Whoa, that lovin' feeling*
*对我的爱意
**You've lost that lovin' feeling*
*你对我已不再有爱意
**Now it's gone...gone...gone...*
*都已消失殆尽
**We had a love*
*我们曾拥有
**A love, a love you don't find every day*
*旷世爱恋
**Baby*
*亲爱的
**Baby*
*亲爱的
**So don't, don't, don't*
*恳求你不要
**Don't let it slip away*
*让爱从指尖溜走
**Baby*
*亲爱的
**Baby*
*亲爱的
**Bring back that lovin' feeling*
*找回爱的感觉
**Whoa, that lovin' feeling*
*爱的感觉
**Bring back that lovin' feeling*
*找回爱的感觉
**'Cause it's gone...gone...gone*
*它已消失殆尽
**And I can't go on*
*而我却无法释怀
Wow, you see that, guys?
看到了吧 各位
That's the kind of power and passion
那就是我们在地区赛上
that we need for regionals.
需要的力量和热情
Good job, Sam.
干得好 萨姆
Um, next up, uh, Artie.
下一位 阿蒂
Show us what you got.
让我们看看你的表演
I'm sorry, Mr. Shue.
抱歉 舒老师
I can't do Miguel without my synth.
没有合成乐器我唱不了米格尔
I needs my synth!
我需要合成乐器
No, you needs to man up.
不 你得拿出男人的样子
Excuse me?
你说什么
You know how often the power went off at my house,
你知道我家停过多少次电吗
how many times my dad couldn't afford to pay the stupid bill?
我爸有多少次付不起电费
Relax, dude.
伙计 别激动
I had to entertain my brother and sister
我只能靠吉他和自己的嗓音
with just my guitar and my voice,
来逗弟弟妹妹开心
and we didn't have any synth.
我们可没有什么合成乐器
I mean, like, I saw you texting during my song,
我看见你在我唱歌♥的时候发短♥信♥
and it's not just you; it's all of us.
不仅是你 大家都是
We're so focused on being plugged in
我们把太多注意力
to the Twitterverse and the blogosphere
放在推特和博客上
that we don't appreciate what's actually right in front of us.
以至于忽略了正发生在眼前的事
And I think that that's just sad and lame.
我觉得这样很悲哀 很没意思
Great, so we'll include a Blu-ray of Black Swan,
好 那就加上《黑天鹅》的蓝♥光♥碟
um, in the gift bag and a note from the director,
装进礼品袋 然后放一张来自导演的纸条
"How Ballet Inspired Me."
写"芭蕾给予我无限激励"
Oh, that's perfect.
那太好了
Thanks, Darren. I appreciate it.
谢谢 达伦 太感谢了
Oh, and, uh, listen,
还有
you're at my table, seated next to Christopher.
你和我坐一个桌 挨着克里斯多佛
So be nice.
友善点
All right, bye.
好 再见
Darren...?
达伦
Aronofsky. Christopher Nolan.
阿伦夫斯基 克里斯多佛·诺兰
You may be seated.
你可以坐下了
So, first of all, how is your dad?
首先 你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
Oh, uh, thank you for asking.
谢谢你的关心
He's doing good.
他挺好的
Um, he's back at work,
他回去上班了
and all his treatments seem to be working.
治疗好像挺管用的
Good, I'm happy to hear that.
真好 真是好消息
I thought you might have called me in here
我以为你叫我进来
because, um, you were gonna fire me.
是要解雇我
What? Why would I do that?
什么 我为什么要炒你鱿鱼
When you gave me the internship, you said it would be 24/7,
你给我这份实习工作时 说的是每天无休
and ever since I got accepted to NYADA...
但自从我被纽戏录取之后
You haven't been coming in as much.
你确实不经常来上班
We've noticed.
我们注意到了
But quality
但是质量
trumps quantity always.
总比数量重要
And though NYADA's gain
尽管纽戏的收获
is Vogue.Com's loss,
是《时尚》网络版的损失
I will never stop anyone from pursuing their passion.
但我绝不会阻止任何人追寻自己的梦想
Bless you, fairy godmother.
上帝保佑你 仙女教母
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮忙
You know I'm co-chairing the gala
你知道我是纽约芭蕾教育计划的
for New York City Ballet's educational programs?
汇演联合主席之一吧
Yeah, it's only the social event of the performing arts season.
知道 那是表演艺术季最重要的社会活动
My celebrity wrangler just canceled.
我的名人联络员爽约了
It was going to be Anna's daughter,
本来是安娜的女儿
but she got the chicken pox aLa Barbara Walters.
但她被芭芭拉·沃尔特斯传染了水痘
So I need somebody.
所以我需要一个人
I need somebody good
要能胜任工作
who can dive in ASAP.
而且可以马上投身进来
If anyone else does this, I-I will literally die.
如果你找了其他人 我真的会郁闷死的
Okay. All right. Yes.
好吧 我愿意
And listen, um, if you want to draft
还有 如果你想
a couple of friends to help you out,
找几个朋友来帮忙
that's good, too. Yeah?
也是可以的 喂
Dear journal, I speak to you now
亲爱的日记 现在对你说话的
not as Sue Sylvester, world-class coach and educatrix,
不是世界级教练及教育家苏·西尔威斯特
but as Sue Sylvester, freelance champion.
而是自♥由♥职业斗士苏·西尔威斯特
I've purged myself of the toxic teen-town trauma parade
自从我从威廉麦金利高中那群年轻人的
that is McKinley High,
创伤中走出来
and life could not be better.
现在的生活真是爽到没边
I'm making my own hours,
我可以自己支配时间
rocking a fresh look,
改头换面
and getting paid twice the money to do what I do best,
而且在我最擅长的事情上收双倍工资
dishing out top-tier abuse
作为私人教练
to trophy wives and self-hating single gals
给那些花瓶富太太和自我厌恶的单身女郎们
as a personal trainer.
施加顶级虐待
I've arrived.
我到站了
Let me hear those childless pelvic pops.
让我听听你们骨盆的响声
Fishy hands.
鱼摆手
Take it, take it.
稳住 稳住
Leg up, leg up.
腿抬高 抬高
And down. All right.
放下 好了
That's it. Uh, no crying in my classroom. Go on.
结束了 别在我的课堂掉眼泪 去吧
Go home to mommy.
回妈妈的怀抱里去吧
Fact, if I hadn't mistaken you
说真的 要不是我之前误以为
for a butch Israeli girl,
你是个长得爷们的以色列姑娘
I would've never let you in here.
我肯定不会让你上我的课
B, the fact that you survived my boot camp 101,
第二 既然你完成了我的新手教程第一课
also known as Sue 90X, trademark pending,
又称为"苏90X" 商标申请中
I will allow you to speak.
所以我准许你说话
Just don't sing.
但不能唱歌♥
I'll admit,
我承认
I rejoined the Cheerios with the sole plan
我重新加入啦啦队就是为了
of destroying you from the inside.
从内部打垮你
Admirable. But now that you're gone, I can see
真令人敬佩 但你走了以后 我发现
that all the Cheerio girls are lost without you,
所有啦啦队员都不知所措了
and frankly, as student council president,
说句实话 作为学生会主席
I'm a little worried
我有些担心
about the kind of advice Coach Roz is giving.
罗兹教练所给出的建议
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表