This is going to end.
你们的好景不会长
Soon as Brittany realizes that you are
只要布里特妮发现你
the most boring human being on the planet,
全身每个细胞都无聊到爆
and that your impressions suck.
模仿功力不过是幼儿园水平
And then what?
然后又怎样
You're... you're going to date her again?
你要重新回到她身边
Long distance?
异地恋
It didn't work, you said it yourself.
这行不通 是你自己说的
One step at a time.
一步一步来
First, I'm gonna cut off the Sam-sized tumor on her heart,
首先 我要把你这颗肿瘤从她心里摘除
and then we can begin the long, slow process
然后再慢慢地从她身上
of cleaning the stink of your mediocrity off of her.
清除掉你的平庸无奇所留下的痕迹
I'm not letting her go without a fight.
我不会不战而退 轻易放手
What do you think we're here for?
不然你以为我们来这干嘛
To fight? I'm not hitting a girl.
决斗吗 我不打女生的
Who said anything about hitting?
谁说要动手的
**Don't call her up anymore*
*别再与她联♥系♥
**'Cause I don't wanna hear your voice*
*因我不愿听你的声音
**I don't wanna see your face*
*我不愿看到你的脸庞
**Answer her door*
*应她的门
**Make no mistake*
*不要搞错
**She's mine*
*她属于我
**She only knows how I feel*
*只有她懂我的感受
**I only know what she's like*
*只有我懂她的样子
**When she needs me*
*在她需要我时
**Oh, how she needs me*
*她多么需要我
**Deep in the night*
*夜深时分
**Make no mistake*
*不要搞错
**She's mine*
*她属于我
**She's mine, she's mine, she's mine*
*她属于我 她属于我 她属于我
**Don't call her up anymore*
*别再与她联♥系♥
This isn't over.
这事没完
Look, I know you're still into her.
我知道你仍然喜欢她
You can't sing like that about somebody you don't love.
如果你不爱她 你的歌♥声就不会如此深情
But she's with me now,
但她现在和我在一起
and you know that's the best thing for her.
你也知道这样对她最好
Just let it go.
放手吧
Never.
绝不
In honor of Diva Week,
天后周当前
let's just cut the crap and keep it real.
废话少说 我们开门见山
Tina Cohen-Chang deserves better.
蒂娜·科恩·常应该得到更好的待遇
I got upstaged yet again by Santana.
桑塔纳又一次抢我的风头
She doesn't even go to school here.
她都不是这个学校的学生了
Look at him.
看他啊
He's like a precious tiger beat Shrinky Dink
他就像一只珍贵的老虎 有着大大的黑眼睛
with his dark pound-puppy eyes and his...
甚至比热缩娃娃还可爱
What am I doing?
我在想什么呢
Mike would totally laugh.
麦克肯定会笑死的
I should call Mike.
我该给麦克打个电♥话♥
No. I shouldn't.
不行 不能打
Divas don't call ex-boyfriends, Tina.
天后绝对不给前男友打电♥话♥ 蒂娜
Stop being afraid of going after what you want.
别再胆怯追寻自己的目标
Hey, Bling-bling. Feeling better?
布莱亮晶晶 好些了吗
Hey, X-Tina. No, I am not.
牛擦蒂娜 还是很难受
It's worse.
更严重了
My whole head feels like it's a shrink-wrapped fist of ham.
我的脑袋感觉就像压缩火腿
Here, I got you this.
我给你带了这个
It's VapoRub. My nana swears by it.
是薄荷膏 我外婆保证绝对有效
Aw, thanks, lady.
谢谢你 美女
You're so sweet.
你好贴心
What, what'd I say?
怎么了 我说错话了吗
I don't want to be sweet.
我不想当贴心的人
I want to be the girl that kicks in the door
我想当那种踹门而入
and makes demands and gets what she wants.
颐指气使 唯我独尊的女生
But let's be honest:
可说实话
no one thinks "Diva" and pictures me.
提到"天后" 没人会想到我
What are you talking about?
说什么傻话呢
There are tons of badass Asian divas.
有很多牛逼的亚裔天后啊
Look at Lucy Liu,
就像刘玉玲
Bai Ling, B.D. Wong.
白灵 黄荣亮
Okay, you're coming to my house after school tonight,
今晚放学之后 你来我家
and we're gonna find you the right song.
我们一起选一首适合你的歌♥
We're gonna bring out your inner diva if it kills me.
死也要发掘出你内心的天后
Aw, Blainey Days.
我与布莱恩有个约会
Have you ever been with a girl?
你和女生交往过吗
No.
没有
Perfect gold star gay.
我是纯种男同 一生不弯
Except for that one time where I kissed Rachel Berry.
除了那次吻过蕾切尔·贝里
That doesn't count.
那不算
Well, it's not that I don't like girls.
并不是我不喜欢女生
I love them.
我爱女生
They're very kind and sensitive,
她们友善而感性
and their bodies are beautiful.
她们的胴体很美妙
Thank you. You know, on behalf of girls everywhere.
我代表全世界的女生 谢谢你的夸奖
But loving them that way...
可是对于女生的那种爱
it's not who I am.
并非我的性趣所向
We're young.
我们还年轻
We still have time to find ourselves.
还有时间认识真正的自己
Exactly.
正是
Which is why, Ms. Tina Cohen-Chang,
所以 蒂娜·科恩·常小姐
you are about to find your inner diva.
你即将找到你内心的天后
I took the liberty
我擅作主张
of making you a little playlist of some of the classic diva songs
给你做了一张经典天后曲目列表
for you to go through,
供你参考
but you should open the laptop--
但你得先打开笔记本
I don't want to give you my germs.
我不想把细菌传给你
I can't believe you went old-school diva.
你选择了老牌天后 真没想到
Cher, Aretha, Madonna.
雪儿 艾瑞莎 麦当娜
Do you really think I can pull this off?
你觉得我能完成这项任务吗
I don't even know what I would wear.
我都不知道该穿什么
Are you kidding me? You would kill it.
开什么玩笑 你绝对会惊艳四座的
I was thinking that we could use...
我觉得可以穿
one of those
那些
dresses from Sectionals.
地区赛的服装
I'm sorry, that-that cold medicine is really very strong.
抱歉 那个感冒药的药效很强
Why don't you lie down? Okay.
你躺下好了 好的
It's a good idea.
好主意
You know, I've been reading a lot about divas.
我最近看了很多关于天后的资料
And the biggest thing is that they're brutally honest.
最重要的一点是 她们都很诚实
And if I'm... going to be a diva, then...
如果我要成为一名天后 那么
I have to be honest, too.
我也要实话实说
Totally.
应该的
Blaine...
布莱恩
I'm falling in love with you.
我爱上你了
And I realize that this...
而且我知道
could be a tragic, one-way thing.
这可能是悲催的单相思
But even if we end up
哪怕我们最后
having just... a sexless relationship,
只能拥有一段柏拉图之恋
which many Asian girls and gay men do...
就像很多亚裔女生和同性恋男人一样
...it'd be worth it.
我觉得也值得
So please say something here before I die.
在我羞愧而死之前 说句话吧
Blaine?
布莱恩
Right over there.
就去那
Guys, gather some chairs up.
兄弟们 拉几把椅子过来
Make a semicircle.
围成半圆
Let's go!
开始吧
Oh, we have five minutes.
我们只有五分钟
Welcome to Midnight Madness.
欢迎来到"午夜疯狂"歌♥赛
We all know the rules.
规矩都知道了吧
One song at a time, two singers per song.
每次一首歌♥ 一首歌♥两人唱
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表