Andrew Garfield is nerdy-hot.
安德鲁·加菲尔德才是呆萌男
You are Stephen Hawking's younger brother.
你根本就是斯蒂芬·霍金的年轻翻版
Miss Pillsbury didn't tell you I was in a wheelchair, did she?
皮尔斯伯里小姐没告诉你我坐轮椅 是吗
Um, obviously not, because I don't date losers in chairs.
显然的啊 因为我不和轮椅挫男约会
But you're in a wheelchair. Yeah,
可你也是个轮椅女啊 是
I'm also blonde, captain of the cheerleaders at my high school,
我还是学校啦啦队的金发美女队长呢
and I've got this going on.
能用胸器杀死人
You first.
女士优先
Thank you, sir.
多谢了 绅士
Oh, my gosh, Jake. Are these for me?
我的天 贾克 这是给我的吗
Yes?
是啊
How did you know I love peonies?
你怎么知道我爱牡丹的
They're the queen of flowers.
它们是花中之王呢
Because you mentioned it in the choir room once,
因为你在排练室提过一次
and Jake remembered. Right, dude?
贾克就记在心上了 对吧
Right. Yeah. I love them.
对 我爱它们
And you.
也爱你
Thank you.
谢啦
Had I known I was gonna get groped in the back of a Prius,
早知道我要在丰田普瑞斯的后座来一发
I would've brought a change of clothes.
我就带可换洗的衣服了
I'm gonna go in there looking like prom: The Morning After.
过会我肯定是一副衰样 跟《舞会纵欲后隔天》似的
What am I doing?
我这是在作甚
I'm sort of dating somebody in New York.
明明还在纽约和别人暧昧着呀
Uh, you're not in New York. And it's not exclusive, right?
这不是纽约 而且又不需要负什么责任
You in this fey boy-tie... it's my Kryptonite.
你戴着这条妖精领结 完全戳到我的萌点
Wait, this doesn't mean that we're back together, right?
等等 我们这样是不是算复合了
No, no, no. It's-it's cool. I know, I know. It's-it's...
不不不 不是那意思 这就是...
This is just bros helping bros.
就是好基友来一发而已
I love it when you talk fratty.
真爱死你这种基佬语气了
Tell me that's not Tina again!
别跟我说又是蒂娜
Hey, can you two wrap it up?
你俩差不多就行了吧
The wedding is about to start, and I need my arm-gays.
婚礼就要开始了 你们不是我的男伴吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
You do realize how trashy blasphemous this is, right?
你俩知道这有多亵渎人家婚礼吧
Mercedes, everyone hooks up at weddings.
梅塞德斯 参加婚礼就是你勾我搭来一发
Let's go. This outfit needs an audience.
走吧 别浪费了我这套衣服
Oh, my God.
我的天
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么
What? This old thing?
这件老古董吗
Why, it's an exact replica of your wedding dress.
就是你婚纱的完全复♥制♥品啊
Why would you do that?
你干嘛要这样
To get back at Will Schuester for handing
为了报复威尔·舒斯特把教师之位
a teaching position to a flabby 19-year-old.
交给一个毛没长齐的十九岁挫男
Sue, I feel really scared.
苏 我真的好害怕
I feel really overwhelmed.
感觉不知所措
I feel like I can't think straight.
脑子里也一团糟
I'm just really, really worried
我真的真的很担心
that this isn't gonna work.
我们结婚会不合适
Well, of course it isn't going to work.
当然不合适了
You're a weird bird-lady with a hollow pelvis and OCD,
你是个腹内空空且患有强迫症的古怪小圣母
and Will Schuester is a weepy man-child
而威尔·舒斯特就是个爱哭的大小孩
whose greatest joy in life is singing with children
最大的乐趣就是和一堆傻孩子们唱歌♥
and whose best friend is 19.
还有个十九岁的知音之交
It's just, the last time was such a disaster.
我上次婚姻就是场灾难
You know, I-I turned into somebody that I didn't even recognize.
把我变得自己都不太认识自己
If I'm wrong again,
如果这次再走错
I won't survive.
我就没法活了
Well, don't say that to Will Schuester.
这话别跟威尔·舒斯特讲
He'll have you singing a stripped-down acoustic version
他一定会改编首清唱版《我会活下去》
of "I Will Survive" in front of a choir room
让你在排练室唱出来
full of teenagers with meaningful looks on their faces.
还有一帮年轻人意味深长地看着你
God, I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
天 我没法呼吸了 要憋死了
I don't feel like there's any air in here.
在这里我喘不过气了
**Today is for Emma*
*今日是艾玛的大喜之日
**Emma, I give you the rest of my life*
*吾爱 我将与你共度余生
**To cherish and to keep you*
*细心呵护永相伴
**To honor you forever*
*相敬如宾长相守
**Today is for Emma*
*今日是艾玛的大喜之日
**My happily soon-to-be wife*
*有情人终成眷属
**Emma, we're really getting married*
*艾玛 我们真的要结婚了
**Pardon me, is everybody there*
*亲朋好友 抱歉打扰
**Because if everybody's there*
*借此机会 衷心感谢
**I want to thank you all for coming to the wedding*
*感谢诸位 前来捧场
**I'd appreciate your going even more*
*若能相助 感激不尽
**I mean you must have lots of better things to do*
*诸君繁忙 不便打扰
**And not a word of this to Will, remember Will*
*守口如瓶 勿告威尔
**You know the man I'm gonna marry, but I'm not*
*吾爱威尔 恕难下嫁
**Because I wouldn't ruin anyone as wonderful as he is*
*如此俊杰 不忍♥相耽
**But thank you all for the gifts and the flowers
*感谢相赠 礼物鲜花
**Thank you all, now it's back to the showers
*感谢聆听 请重返聚会
**Don't tell Will, but I'm not getting married today
*勿告威尔 今日难结夫妻缘
**Bless this day*
*上帝保佑
**Tragedy of life*
*这悲剧人生
**Husband joined to wife*
*新人摇摆不定
**The heart sinks down and feels dead*
*心如死灰坠谷底
**This dreadful day*
*无处话凄凉
**Emma, I can't find my good cufflinks*
*艾玛 我的高级袖扣在哪里
**They're on the dresser*
*在梳妆台上
**Right next to my suicide note*
*我的遗书旁边
**Listen, everybody, look, I don't know what you're waiting for*
*亲朋好友 莫再等待
**A wedding, what's a wedding, it's a prehistoric ritual*
*婚礼为何 陈旧仪式
**Where everybody promises fidelity forever*
*互誓忠情 不离不弃
**Which is maybe the most horrifying word I ever heard of*
*骇人听闻 避之不及
**Which is followed by a honeymoon, where suddenly he'll realize*
*蜜月旅行 如梦惊醒
**He'ssaddled with a nut, and wanna kill me, which he should*
*疯癫妻子 杀之后快
**Thanks a bunch, but I'm not getting married
*花束虽美 出嫁已无望
**Go have lunch, cause I'm not getting married
*午餐自便 婚礼已取消
**You've been grand, but I'm not getting married
*一切完美 覆水已难收
**Don't just stand there, I'm not getting married
*行动起来 我意已决
**Don't tell Will, but I'm not getting married today
*勿告威尔 今日难结夫妻缘
**Go, can't you go*
*走 请离开
**Look, you know I adore you all
*要知道 我爱所有人
**But why watch me die
*但为何 要看我死
**Like Eliza on the ice*
*像那冰上伊莱扎
**Look, perhaps I'll collapse in the apse
*我会从教堂屋顶坠落
**Right before you all*
*众目睽睽下
**So take back the cake*
*把蛋糕 拿回去
**Burn the shoes and boil the rice*
*烧烧鞋子煮煮饭
**Look, I didn't wanna have to tell you*
*无可奈何 不愿透露
**But I may be coming down with Hepatitis*
*但我也许 身患肝炎
**And I think I'm gonna faint*
*摇摇欲坠 快要昏倒
**So if you wanna see me faint, I'll do it happily
*如愿众人 欣然倒下
**But wouldn't it be funnier to go and watch a funeral*
*若是葬礼 岂不乐哉
**So thank you for the twenty-seven dinner plates
*感谢提供二十七只晚餐盘子
**Thirty-seven butter knives*
*三十七把黄油刀
**Forty-seven paperweights*
*四十七块镇纸
**Fifty-seven candleholders*
*五十七柄烛台
**One more thing* *I am not getting married*
*还有一事* *我不要结婚
**Amen* *Softly said
*阿门* *轻声细语
**But I'm not getting married*
*我不要结婚
**Amen* *With this ring
*阿门* *戒指在上
**Still I'm not getting married*
*决不能结婚
**Amen* *I thee wed
*阿门* *你我结合
**See, I'm not getting married*
*一定不结婚
**Amen* *Let us pray*
*阿门* *一同祈祷
**That we are getting married* *That I'm not getting married*
*你我永结同心* *你我无缘夫妻
**Today*
*在今日
Oh, yeah. Nice to see you all.
很高兴见到各位啊
Hey, what do you think?
你们觉得怎样
Nice, huh?
漂亮吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表