and I came here because it's the kind of thing
我来纽约也是因为
I want to tell you face-to-face.
这件事得面对面跟你说
Don't like the sound of that.
我可不喜欢这种语气啊
Look, I'm just going to come out and say it
我就开门见山了
because there's no...good way to say it.
也没其它更好的方式了
Uh, I have prostate cancer.
我得了前列腺癌
Feel like I'm going to be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
No, no, hey, hey, look at me.
别 看着我
Do I look like a guy who's dying?
我看起来像是要死的人吗
We caught it early.
咱发现得早
You know, local stage, no spreading.
癌细胞停留在局部 还没扩散
Cure rate's nearly 100%.
治愈率差不多百分百
For healthy people, Dad.
这玩意健康人吃吃也就算了 老爸
You've already had a heart attack.
你都发过心脏病了
The heart attack is what, you know,
心脏病发作只会让我乖乖地
made me get checkups twice a year.
一年去做两次体♥检♥
It's just really scary to think
一想到这事我就害怕
that when I finally reach my destiny,
我终于快实现自己的梦想了
that you won't be around to see it.
而你却不能亲眼看到
I will be there.
我会在的
I promise.
我保证
Look, can I just give you one piece of advice
我能给你个建议不
while we're still talking father to son?
趁现在的父子谈心气氛
This is three times I've had to stare death in the eye.
我有三次面临死亡的经历
And you know the one thing I took away from all that?
你知道我从中学到了什么吗
You have got to hold the people you love close to you
一定不能和你爱的人感情疏离
no matter what.
无论发生什么
Dad, you okay?
爸 你还好吗
Do you need a pillow or tea, water?
要不要个靠枕 还是来杯茶或水
No, Kurt, stop.
不用 科特 别这样
Come on, let's focus on happy things.
我们享受现下的美好时光就行了
Like our Christmas traditions.
遵照我们的圣诞节传统
I am looking forward to watching basketball on Christmas Day
我期待着收看圣诞节篮球赛
while you pretend you watch with me.
而你假装在和我一起看
You mean while I secretly read Vogue?
而我实际上在偷看《时尚》杂♥志♥
That was never a secret.
这压根不算秘密
No, like our other Christmas traditions.
不 遵照我们其它的圣诞节传统
Like on Christmas Eve, where we each exchange one gift.
比如圣诞节前夜 互换礼物
My favorite part.
我最爱的环节
All right, you first.
好了 你先来
Ah, I saw that.
早看见了
Nice.
真好
I know it's cheesy, but thought you'd like it.
我知道有点俗气 但我觉得你会喜欢
Screw cheesy. I love it.
俗气算个鸟 我爱死了
In México, they would call me Senor Queso.
在墨西哥 他们会称呼我为奶酪先生
Look at this. Ah, man.
瞧这件衣服啊 老天
I love it, man.
我很喜欢 伙计
You are going to kick ass at that school.
你肯定会在这所学校发光发热的
That's the plan.
我是这么打算的
All right, my turn.
好了 轮到我了
Okay, so my gift to you is really big.
我送你的礼物很大
It's too big to put under the tree.
圣诞树下都放不下
Curiosity piqued.
好奇心发作了
Okay, so you can pick it up at this address,
你可以去这个地址取
and, you know, if you don't like it,
如果你不喜欢
you can return it.
还可以退货
Package for Kurt Hummel.
科特·哈梅尔的包裹
Blaine?
布莱恩
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Your dad called me out of the blue
你♥爸♥爸突然打电♥话♥给我
and wanted to fly me out here
要我乘飞机过来
just so I can see that look on your face,
这样我便能看到你这一刻惊讶的表情
and it's pretty priceless.
真心值回票价了
Actually, he told me everything,
实际上 他什么都告诉我了
and I promise, I'll keep an eye on him for you.
我保证会帮你照顾他的
But the reason why I'm here
而我过来的真正原因是
is because he didn't want us to miss out
他不希望我们错过
on another important holiday tradition.
另一个重要的圣诞节传统
Our Christmas duet?
我们的圣诞节二重唱
You are happy to see me, right?
你是乐意见到我的 对吧
Yeah, yeah. Always.
是的 一直都是
Come on. Get your skates on.
那赶紧的 穿上溜冰鞋
It's almost midnight. Hurry up!
都快十二点了 快
**I'm dreaming of a white Christmas*
*白色圣诞痴心盼
**With every Christmas card I write*
*祝福流淌在纸间
**May your days may your days may your days*
*诚祝愿 君如意 欢乐阳光
**Be merry and bright*
*洒满心田
**And may all your Christmases be white*
*白色圣诞永相伴
**I'm dreaming of a white Christmas*
*白色圣诞痴心盼
**With every Christmas card I write*
*那祝福流淌在纸间
**May your days be merry and bright*
*诚祝愿君如意欢乐满心田
**And may all your Christmases be white*
*白色圣诞永相伴
**I'm dreaming of a white Christmas*
*白色圣诞痴心盼
Listen. Hey.
听啊
It's midnight.
午夜十二点了
It's Christmas.
圣诞节到了
Officially.
正式到了
No matter what, no matter where,
无论发生什么 无论我们在哪儿
even if we're not together,
即使我们已经不在一起
we're always going to be there for each other.
我们总会做彼此的坚实后盾
Oh, hey, Puckerman, yo.
帕克曼 哟
You going African,
你是要去非洲
or are you more Hebrew for the holidays?
还是要过犹太人款的节日
Yeah, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa? Which is it?
光明节还是宽扎节 你过哪个
Kwanukkah!
宽扎节
Hey! One Puckerman just ate your lunch.
我这个帕克曼刚把你们的午饭解决掉
What do you think's going to happen
我们再往你们丑爆的杯子里
when we unload two barrels of Puckshot into your ugly mugs?
撒两桶帕克尿 你们就爽了对吧
What are you looking at?
看什么看
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Just scoping out some chicks,
钓几个马子
doing a little research for my screenplay.
为我的剧本做点小调研
You're a screenwriter now?
你当上编剧了
In L.A., you're nobody unless you're somebody
在洛杉矶 除非混进电影圈
in the movie business.
不然别想混出头
I'm almost done with my first script.
我的第一个剧本快写完了
It's sci-fi, but it has a high school element.
是个科幻故事 但掺杂了点高中元素
Wow. That sounds really cool, actually.
听起来还挺酷的 说实话
Well, if I'm being totally honest,
跟你说实话
I also came back to talk to you.
我回来还想和你谈谈
I'm worried about you, dude.
我很担心你 兄弟
Well, I'm fine.
我挺好的
Fine doesn't get into fights in the hallway.
挺好就不会在走廊和别人打起来
Think what you need is a little mentoring from your big bro.
我觉得你需要我这个大哥好好调♥教♥一下
Come spend a few days in La La Land with me.
到洛杉矶和我住几天
Let's do Hanukkah together.
我们一起过光明节
All you need is some cash for gas and burritos.
你搞点现金 够买♥♥汽油和墨西哥卷就行了
My hog has a sweet sidecar.
我那辆摩托配着个不错的跨斗呢
Wait.
等等
You... you want me
你...你想让我
to ride all the way to California in a sidecar?
就骑着个跨斗大老远去加州
Where's your sense of adventure?
你就没有点冒险精神嘛
Noah Puckerman.
诺亚·帕克曼
There should be a drive-on for us.
应该有我们的行驶许可证
That's what they call a pass that you get
他们是这么称呼
when you're allowed to drive on to the lot.
允许你驶往片场的通行证
It's a technical term.
是个技术名词来的
So, who's your meeting with?
你要和谁见面
Is it about your screenplay?
和你的剧本有关吗
I'm just here networking today.
我今天就是来活络人脉的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表