**Let's have a kiki*
*让我们八卦嬉戏
**I wanna have a kiki*
*我想去八卦嬉戏
**Lock the doors, tight*
*锁上房♥门 紧紧地
**Let's have a kiki, hunty, dropper*
*让我们八卦嬉戏 姐妹 闺蜜
**I'm gonna let you have it*
*我会让你快乐满意
**Let's have a kiki*
*让我们八卦嬉戏
**I wanna have a kiki*
*我想去八卦嬉戏
**Boots, ten, queen*
*十号♥皮靴 玩变装
**Let's have a kiki*
*让我们八卦嬉戏
**We're gonna serve, and work and turn*
*我们要舞动 摇摆 转身
**And h-h-honey* *Let's have a kiki*
*亲 亲 亲爱的* *让我们八卦嬉戏
This is the best Thanksgiving ever!
感恩节从没这么爽过
If I timed this right,
如果我时间掐得够准
Robin will wake up just as the New Directions hit the stage.
新航向上台的时候 罗宾刚好会醒
She's a very fussy baby,
这孩子可能闹了
so she'll be wailing through their entire performance.
所以他们表演的时候她会哭个不停
Is this seat taken?
这个座位有人吗
Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness!
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, so good to see you. I'm so sorry I'm late.
见到你真好 抱歉我迟到了
You made it, didn't you? You made it.
你赶上了 时机刚好
America is thrilled.
皆大欢喜啊
They traveled 87 miles by horse and buggy
他们乘马车从87英里之外赶来
to drop an old school beat.
将为大家献上一曲经典老歌♥
The Rosedale Mennonites!
下面有请罗斯代尔门诺派合唱团
**America*
*美♥利♥坚♥
**Over the river and through the woods*
*跨过河流 穿过树林
**To Grandmother's house we go
*前往祖母家
**The horse knows the way to carry the sleigh*
*马儿拉着雪橇 自己认得路
**Through the white and drifted snow*
*踏过皑皑白雪
**Over the river and through the woods*
*跨过河流 穿过树林
**Trot fast, my dapple gray*
*快快跑 我的小乖马
**Spring over the ground like a hunting hound*
*如猎犬般疾驰过雪地
**For this is Thanksgiving Day
*因为今天是感恩节
**She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes*
*她要翻山越岭来相会
**She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes*
*她要翻山越岭来相会
**Oh, when she comes
*来相会
**She'll be coming round the mountain*
*她要翻山越岭
**She'll be coming round the mountain*
*她要翻山越岭
**She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes*
*她要翻山越岭来相会
**America*
*美♥利♥坚♥
**America!*
*美♥利♥坚♥
All right. Here we go.
好了 准备上台
I love you guys. Good job.
爱你们 祝演出成功
Mr. Shue is here.
舒老师来了
What?
什么
What? Yes.
真的吗 是啊
Hello?
喂
Hey.
喂
Can you hear me? It's kind of loud out here.
能听清吗 这里挺吵的
Um, yeah, yeah, I can hear you.
能 我能听清
Have you guys performed yet?
轮到你们上台没有
Uh, no, not yet.
还没呢
Kurt, I just want you to know that no matter...
科特 我只想告诉你 无论...
Just let me talk for a second.
你先听我说
Look, you've... you've said you're sorry a million times.
你已经说过无数次对不起了
And...
我...
I believe you.
我相信你
And I'm trying to forgive you, but...
我想要原谅你 可是...
...I'm just not there yet.
我现在还做不到
But...
不过...
it's Thanksgiving, and it's sectionals, and...
今天是感恩节 又刚好是分组赛
I miss you like crazy.
我想死你了
And... I can't stand not talking to you,
我实在忍♥不住要听听你的声音
even though I'm mad at you.
虽然我很生你的气
'Cause you're still my best friend.
因为毕竟你还是我的挚友
You're mine, too.
你也是我的挚友
At Christmas, we... we need to have a mature heart-to-heart.
圣诞的时候 我们需要冷静地谈谈
And maybe if it's cold enough,
如果天气够冷
we can go ice skating on the Auglaize River,
我们可以去奥格莱塞河上滑冰
and get hot chocolate anywhere but the Lima Bean,
喝杯热巧 不过千万别去利马豆餐厅
because when I was working there I saw a mouse.
我在那儿打工的时候见到过老鼠
So, uh, we're really gonna see each other at Christmas?
我们圣诞的时候真的可以见面吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well, don't let any of those hideous Warblers win.
别让那群可恶的林莺赢下比赛
All right?
好吗
Break a leg.
演出成功
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
H-happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Kurt, I love you so much.
科特 我特别爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You don't look okay.
你看着可不太好
Okay, fine, I'm not okay.
好吧 我感觉很不好
Look, look...
听我说
It's just nerves.
你这只是紧张而已
It's a good thing. You can use it.
这是好事 紧张能帮助你发挥
I don't know how it's a good thing
这怎么可能是好事
when I haven't slept in days,
我连续好几天失眠
and I'm sweating when it's not even hot,
天气明明不热 却一直出虚汗
and I feel like if we don't win,
我觉得如果我们输了比赛
it's going to be all my fault.
那全是我的错
I'm going to let all you guys down.
我会让你们失望的
Finn, the graduates, and my mom.
芬恩 毕业生们 还有我妈
Jake, you got a second?
贾克 现在有空吗
Not now. Can it wait?
没空 能等会再说吗
Not really. I need you to take the dance lead.
不能 我要你来领舞
I think I sprained my ankle during warm-ups.
我热身的时候好像把脚给崴了
You're not limping. What's going on?
你走路根本不瘸 到底怎么了
Look, it was really cool what you did,
你把机会让给我 很够义气
but a few days of rehearsal and practice
但即使经过几天的彩排和练习
doesn't make me as good as you.
我还是达不到你的水平
And you don't put in second-string QB just to be nice.
谁也不会为了讲义气而派替补四分卫上场
Because it's not nice--
这样根本没什么好处
the whole team suffers, and we have to win this.
会连累咱们整个队 而我们必须赢下分组赛
Just do it, okay?
你来领舞 好吗
Yeah. Ladies and gentlemen,
好 女士们先生们
please welcome to the stage, the New Directions!
下面有请新航向上场
Come on.
来吧
You're gonna kill this.
我们会拿下比赛的
All right.
好了
Good luck, you guys.
祝大家好运
**오빤 강남스타일*
*哥是江南风
**강남스타일*
*江南风
**낮에는 따사로운 인간적인 여자*
*白天是个温暖的有人情味的女人
**커피 한잔의 여유를 아는 품격 있는 여자*
*懂得享受一杯咖啡的惬意的有品女人
**밤이 오면 심장이 뜨거워지는 여자*
*等夜幕降临内心就热烈澎湃的女人
**그런 반전 있는 여자*
*如此有反差的女人
**나는 사나이*
*我是个男子汉
**낮에는 너만큼 따사로운 그런 사나이*
*白天像你一样温暖的那种男子汉
**커피 식기도 전에 원샷 때리는 사나이*
*等不及咖啡变凉就一口闷的男子汉
**밤이 오면 심장이 터져버리는 사나이*
*等夜幕降临心脏就狂野到要爆掉的男子汉
**그런 사나이*
*那种男子汉
**아름다워 사랑스러워*
*美丽的人 可爱的人啊
**그래 너 hey 그래 바로 너 hey*
*没错 你 没错 就是你
**아름다워 사랑스러워*
*美丽的人 可爱的人啊
**그래 너 hey 그래 바로 너 hey*
*没错 你 没错 就是你
**지금부터 갈 데까지 가볼까*
*现在起让我们放纵到底
**오빤 강남스타일*
*哥是江南风
**강남스타일*
*江南风
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表