Mr. Clarington! Mr. Clarington!
克拉灵顿先生 克拉灵顿先生
What do you have to say about the steroid allegations?
你对使用固醇类药物的指控有什么话说
I look forward to my day in court.
我期待上庭的那天
Until then, I have no comment.
在那之前 我无可奉告
Uh, what about the report that you look way too old
有报道称你看起来太成熟 不适合待在高中
to still be in high school?
你对此怎么看呢
What is your problem?!
你这是怎么了
A blood test administered
合唱比赛执行委员会
by the Show Choir Governing Board tested positive
进行的血液测试显示
for performance-enhancing drugs,
林莺确有使用增强表演效果的药物
stripping Dalton Academy of their Sectionals title
他们剥夺了道尔顿的分组赛冠军头衔
and sending Lima's own McKinley High School Show Choir to Regionals
改派利马麦金利高中合唱团参加地区赛
and a chance to repeat as National Champions.
这给了他们再次折取全国赛桂冠的机会
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
This is what they think news is now?!
这就是他们现在所谓的新闻吗
Andrea...
安德莉亚
I can't take this anymore.
我忍♥不下去了
I cannot... take this... anymore!
我 忍♥ 不 下 去 了
I've had it!
我受够了
I've had enough!
我受够了
I went to school for this?!
我念书就是为了播这种垃圾节目吗
Well, it looks like someone's getting a younger, hotter co-anchor.
看来某人要跟更年轻漂亮的姑娘合作主播了
After the break, a Fort Wayne squirrel who's also...
广♥告♥过后 我们来说聊聊这只韦恩堡的松鼠
a doctor?
它还是个大夫
We'll be right back.
马上回来
All right, people, we are back!
好了 各位 我们强势回归了
First of all,
首先
big props to Sam and Blaine for all their hard work
为萨姆和布莱恩的努力喝彩
to make this happen. But...
因为他们 我们才能重返比赛 但...
there's no time to celebrate.
我们已经没时间庆祝了
We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals, and
我们已经浪费了三周为地区赛做准备的时间
we still have to raise $400
而且我们得筹集四百块
to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis.
支付去印弟安纳波利斯的租车费
It's the Paris of Indiana.
那里是印第安纳州的巴黎
I propose a bake sale.
我建议举♥行♥一次蛋糕售卖♥♥活动
I mean... it worked last time.
我是说 这办法上次就成功了
Well, that's because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane.
那是因为帕克在蛋糕里加了大♥麻♥
I'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash.
我愿意把头发剪下来卖♥♥掉
To who?
卖♥♥给谁
Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer?
迷信拉斯特法里教的牙买♥♥加小孩
Or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?
还是拿去闹鬼的海盗船上做绳索
I could sell more of my semen.
我可以再卖♥♥点精♥子♥
This is silly. I know exactly how we're gonna get the money.
这主意太蠢了 我知道怎么筹钱
"The Men of McKinley" Calendar.
做"麦金利男子"月历
Let's face it--
我们应该明白
this is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had.
今年合唱团的男生是有史以来最帅的一批
That's great. And it's January,
这主意很好 而且现在是一月
so it's the perfect time to sell them.
正是卖♥♥月历的好时候
There are six guys, so each one can take two months.
我们有六个男生 每人代表两个月
I think Blaine should definitely be December.
布莱恩绝对符合十二月的风格
You can do a Santa thing but sexy.
你可以扮圣诞老人 但走性感路线
Sexy Claus.
性感圣诞老人
I'm in as long as I can take my shirt off.
只要我能脱掉上衣 我就参加
Wait, why does it have to be just the men?
等等 为什么只要男生参与呢
Why can't we objectify the girls, too?
为什么不把女生也加进来
'Cause girls are the ones that buy stuff.
因为女生是月历的买♥♥主
We're responsible for the consumer driven economy.
我们得对消费者主导经济负责
Those Twilight books are poop on paper,
《暮光之城》就是印在纸上的狗屎
and we've turned them into a billion-dollar industry.
还促成了价值几十亿的产业
Team Jacob.
我们是雅各布狼人队
This could actually work.
这个主意确实有钱途
Tina... you're in charge.
蒂娜 你来负责
You can set up the photo shoots. Everybody else,
你可以安排拍照 其余的各位
pick your months and work on your concepts.
选好自己的月份 准备好主题
Good job, Tina!
做得好 蒂娜
Hey, what are you doing after school today?
放学后有事吗
Welcome back to Fondue For Two.
欢迎回到《奶酪火锅面对面》
You may know tonight's guest only as the girl
你可能知道 今天的嘉宾是
with the fat mom who ruined Sectionals for everybody.
以拥有肥妈又同时毁了分组赛而闻名
Please give it up for McKinley's very own...
请掌声欢迎麦金利的
Marley Rose.
玛莉·萝丝
So, Marley,
那么 玛莉
is it true that you spent six hours waiting in line
你为看《饥饿游戏》排队六小时
to see The Hunger Games?
是真的吗
I love those books.
我喜欢那部书
So do you think that you relate to The Hunger Games
你觉得你和《饥饿游戏》有共鸣
because you yourself are hungry?
是因为你自己也很饿吗
When I was growing up, my mom said that I was a pet psychic.
我小时候 妈妈说我是个宠物通灵者
That's cool. So, can you tell me
很好啊 那你能告诉我
what Lord Tubbington is thinking right now?
肥墩墩大人现在在想什么吗
Yeah.
能
I think he wants to lose some weight,
我觉得他想减肥
and he has an online gambling addiction.
他还在网上赌博成瘾
Wrong.
错
If you would've told me that Lord Tubbington
若你告诉我肥墩墩大人
was secretly a slumlord,
背地里是个恶房♥东
I would've believed you.
我还会相信你
None of your high-rises are up to code.
你的楼都不符合标准
Those families are living in squalor
那些家庭的生活环境简直脏乱差
and they deserve better.
他们应该过得更好
This is boiling hot!
这个好烫
Let's talk about boys.
我们来聊聊男生吧
Please admit to my viewing audience
请向正在收看节目的观众们承认
that you are in love with Jake.
你和贾克相爱了吧
I thought so.
我就知道
If Jake is brave enough
要是贾克敢于
to take off his clothes for Glee's
为合唱团的麦金利男子月历
Men of McKinley calendar,
脱掉上衣
don't you think you owe him the same courtesy?
你不觉得你应该回报他吗
You mean, take off my clothes?
你是说 我也脱掉上衣
No. I meant that you...
不是 我是说...
should be honest and vulnerable
你应该诚实坦白 拿出真性情
and tell him exactly how you feel.
告诉他你的真实感觉
Sexy teen imbeciles.
性感的年轻蠢货们
The S.A.T. Scores are in,
高考成绩出来了
and you have managed to receive the highest and lowest scores
你们得到了麦金利历史上的
ever recorded at McKinley!
最高分和最低分
Yes!
太好了
I knew it. Secret genius.
我就知道自己是个默默无闻的天才
Brittany S. Pierce has received
布里特妮·S·皮尔斯考出了
a near-perfect 2340 on her exam.
近乎完美的2340分
Wait, what? How?
等等 怎么考到的
Clearly, she cheated. No, I did not cheat.
很明显 她作弊了 没 我没作弊
I swear.
我发誓
All I did was I filled in "A" for a while
我只是先选了几个A
and then "C" for a little bit and then "D"
又选了几个C 再选几个D
and then I did "A" Again
之后又选了几个A
and then I used the dots to draw a clown and then a penis.
然后我用选项连点成线画了个小丑和一个鸡鸡
Wait... What were my scores?
等下... 我考了多少分
You got a 340, which in clinical trials
340分 在医学研究里
is a score routinely bested by monkeys.
猴子基本都能秒杀这个分数
Sam... don't worry, okay?
萨姆 别担心
You don't need to go to college like the rest of us.
你不用像我们一样上大学
You have a really great body.
你身材那么好
You could be a personal trainer.
你可以做私人教练
You could...be a greeter at Abercrombie.
或是阿贝克隆比的迎客男啊
You could be a greeter at Abercrombie's corporate headquarters
你都能去阿贝克隆比的公♥司♥总部迎客了
Whatever you want to do.
你想做什么都能成
But meanwhile, my future looks bright.
但与此同时 我的未来一片光明
I'm gonna graduate.
我会毕业
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表