Pierce-Abrams roadmap to restore Mckinley's future.
在我第一任期的中段就可以完成
Merciful sweet jesus, thank you.
仁慈的主啊 谢谢你
Sam Evans, your response?
萨姆·埃文斯 你有什么要说的
I wasn't really listening.
我没怎么听
Whatever Artie said, I agree with that.
阿蒂说的我都同意
Our next question is from the twitter.
下一个问题来自推特
@hungrysouthmouth asks sam evans,
"饥渴南方嘴"想问萨姆·埃文斯
"Rumor has it you were a stripper. Aren't you ashamed?"
坊间传闻 你曾是脱衣舞男 为此感到羞耻吗
No, I'm not.
我并不感到羞耻
In fact...
事实上
Students at this school have every right to be angry.
我校学生完全有理由愤慨
Last year's student council, led by my opponent,
去年由我的竞争对手领导的学生会
was the most ineffectual in a generation.
其不作为的程度史无前例
Brittany S. Pierce, in her last term,
布里特妮·S·皮尔斯在她的上届任期中
accomplished absolutely nothing,
毫无作为
except plan a dinosaur-themed prom
只策划了一场恐龙主题舞会
and ban the use of hair gel.
还禁用了发胶
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Telling anyone what they can or cannot put into their hair
将是否应该在头发上涂抹发胶写入规定
is disgusting.
让人无法接受
It's the first step towards tyranny, my friends.
这是走向暴♥政♥的第一步 朋友们
Next thing you know, they'll start burning books,
下一步就是焚书
and then they'll probably start burning people, too.
然后可能就开始坑儒了
That's a lie.
撒谎
This tyranny all ends today, Mckinley.
暴♥政♥今日就将结束 麦金利高中的同学们
I want to offer you a change, and I am that change.
我愿为你们实现改变 我就是改变
Let's make history, Titans.
让我们一同创造历史吧 诸位
and vote Anderson-Evans.
请投安德森-埃文斯组合
Thank you.
谢谢
Sweet, simple Brittany.
无脑甜心布里特妮
What say you?
你要说什么
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much, Mckinley High School.
我如此爱你 麦金利高中
Simple as that. In fact...
就是这么简单 事实上
I think that everyone should love this school as much as I do.
我觉得每人都该如我一般热爱这所学校
If you elect me as president,
如果我当选
I promise to outlaw summer vacation,
我将承诺 使暑假成为非法
so we'll have school all year round.
我们一年到头都能上学
That means we'll spend every day of every summer
这就意味着每年盛夏的每一天
indoors with all our friends,
我们都能在室内和朋友们度过
in Mckinley high school's award-winning air conditioning.
安坐在麦金利高中一流的空调房♥里
Also, I promise to end
我还承诺废除
Mckinley high school's policy of having weekends.
麦金利高中的周末政策
If you make me your president, saturday and Sunday will be illegal,
如果我当选 周末放假将成为非法
so that Monday will come right after Friday, which is the funnest day anyways.
周一紧随周五而来 欢乐日子无极限
Vote Brittany and Artie. Thank you so much.
请投布里特妮-阿蒂组合 非常感谢
we just lost the election.
这场竞选输定了
Kurt, can I see you for a minute?
科特 有空吗
You might want to sit down for this.
这事你最好坐着听
I saw your video, and I forwarded it to Anna.
我看了你做的视频 并转发给了安娜
Am I fired?
我被解雇了吗
That is the first time that I've heard "great" from Anna.
我第一次从安娜那里得到"很棒"的嘉奖
I am gonna print that and frame it.
我要打印出来 裱起来
Does... Does this mean they're gonna put the video on the web site?
也就是说 他们会把视频放到网站上
Sort of. We're gonna reshoot the whole thing
差不多 我们要请卡罗莱娜·科库娃
in bali with Karolina Kurkova,
在巴厘岛全部重新拍摄
but you're getting credit for the idea. Oh, my...
但你会因为创意而被加入鸣谢名单 天啊
Oh, thank you, thank you so much. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢 要谢的是你
And thank you so much for helping out with Rachel.
还要谢谢你和我一起帮助蕾切尔
She went home that night and threw away her reindeer sweater,
她回家当晚就扔掉了那件驯鹿毛线衫
Which is a huge deal for her.
对她而言简直算是创举
Ah, she already seems so much more confident, you know?
知道吗 她看起来自信多了
It's so funny how a new image can change everything.
想想真有意思 新形象能改变一切
Oh... I sure hope you never lose that.
我真希望你永远保持这种个性
What?
什么
Oh, just your...
就是你的...
Unbridled, wide-eyed, Lima, Ohio optimism.
无拘无束 信马由缰的俄亥俄利马式乐观
You know, I had an instinct about you, Kurt Hummel,
我对你有种直觉 科特·哈梅尔
And so far, it's proven to be correct.
而迄今也确实证实了我的判断
I feel like we're real kindred spirits, don't you?
我觉得我们之间很有共鸣
I agree.
我同意
Can I please just say that
坦率地说 我觉得
I think you're the best-dressed fairy godmother
你是一名实习生能遇上的
an intern like me could ever have?
最优雅知性的女恩人
Well, then, can your fairy godmother give you a little bit of advice?
那么 恩人能给你点建议吗
You have quite the aptitude for fashion.
你在时尚方面天资过人
and I know it's your dream to go to NYADA,
我也知道你梦寐以求进入纽戏
But sometimes dreams can change,
但有时候梦想是可以改变的
and I really would not be surprised if someday,
如果某天 所有一线明星
every A-lister in this town was fighting for one of your designs.
都在争抢你的设计 我一点都不惊讶
So which "Leather" Pitch are we running with?
我们走"皮革风"的哪个系列
Oh, actually, you know what?
要不这样吧
We're gonna toss the whole thing and start from scratch.
全部否掉 重新策划
We're gonna meet here in two hours.
两小时后在这儿开会
Oh, and, um... Kurt will be joining us.
还有...科特也参会
I'm famished. Let's go to Indochine.
我饿惨了 一起去吃越南菜吧
You look incredible.
你美极了
They say that you haven't settled into New York City
常言道 不做大改造
until you've had your first makeover.
不为纽约客
Mine took six months.
我花了六个月
Oh, really? Like you need a makeover?
真的吗 你还要大改造吗
Every girl in school wants to date you.
学校里每个女生都想和你约会呐
True.
确实
But four years ago,
但四年前
I was a scrawny kid from backwater Montana,
我只是个瘦猴 来自落后的蒙塔纳
with a bad haircut and a unibrow.
发型糟糕 眉毛傻相
and seniors took me under their wing,
高年级生们给我帮助
introduced me to waxes and the gym,
教我脱毛 带我健身
and they changed my life.
也改变了我的人生
Yeah. It's pretty amazing what a good makeover can do.
确实 大改造的效果是惊人的
It's like you change the outside,
就好像外在变了
and then the inside just... follows.
内在自然而然就...跟上来了
I think it's the other way around.
我觉得因果反了
I think now your outside has caught up to how you feel about yourself.
你的外在契合了你内心对自己的定位
I like that.
我喜欢这说法
I like you.
我喜欢你
So what are you working on?
你在忙什么呢
Just a new number.
一首新曲子
I like to do something every day, just to keep my machine well-oiled.
我每天都要做点练习 来保持最佳状态
Oh, me too.
我也是
I love that song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Do you, uh... Want to sing it with me?
你...想和我一起唱吗
**Ten years living in a paper bag*
*十年如一日 活在纸袋里
**Feedback baby, he's a flipped out cat*
*细细思想来 君如疯猫仔
**He's a platinum canary, drinkin' Falstaff beer*
*歌♥声如黄莺 日饮美之酒
**Mercedes rule, and a rented lear*
*豪车与飞机 一个都不少
**Bottom feeder insincere*
*小人之心肠 自私又自利
**High-fed, low-fat pioneer*
*养尊还处优 依旧很火♥辣♥
**Sell the house and go to school*
*倾家卖♥♥屋宇 只为上学堂
**Get a young girlfriend, daddy's jewel*
*另借新欢妹 装为富二代
**A change. A change would do you good*
*改变 改变利健康
**Would do you good*
*利健康
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**I think a change*
*我认为改变
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Would do you good*
*利健康
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**I think a change*
*我认为改变
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Would do you good*
*利健康
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表