And if that's too much for your feeble constitution,
要是你那娇躯无法胜任这个任务
I'm happy to do it for you.
我乐意为你效劳
No.
不用了
I'll do it.
我自己来
How does it feel, Coach?
感觉怎么样 教练
Got to be honest, Becky.
说实话 贝基
I have looked forward to this very moment for a long time.
我等这一刻已经很久了
Now that it's finally here,
但这一刻真到了
I'm left with a strange, empty feeling.
我却有种奇怪又空虚的感觉
That's how I felt when I saw Prometheus.
我看普罗米修斯的时候也是这感觉
Now, I'd be lying if I said
要说我完全不为他们担心
I wasn't a little concerned about them, Becky.
那绝对是在撒谎 贝基
Those Glee Clubbers are so emotionally fragile,
这些合唱团成员神经太脆弱了
I can't help wonder what this will do to them.
我很好奇这会给他们带来怎样的影响
With their dreams crushed,
当他们的梦想破碎后
where and who will they be in just a few short months?
未来的短短几个月内 他们会身处何处变身何人呢
I'm a drug mule in the Lima crack district.
我现在是利马可♥卡♥因♥区的人肉运毒机
I was forced to sell my legs to science.
我为了科学事业被迫卖♥♥腿
I'm performing on the bath house circuit.
我在男男香浴团演出
I'm a finance major at Brandeis.
我在布兰代斯大学读金融
It turns out Glee Club was really holding me back.
刚发现原来合唱团一直在拖我后腿
Oh, I wish there was some way to assuage my guilt.
真希望有什么方法能缓和我的罪恶感
A sign that I was doing the right thing.
一条神示 证明我这种做法是正确的
Sue Sylvester? I cannot thank you enough.
是苏·西尔威斯特吗 我谢你一万次都不够
I can't tell you how much I hate those kids!
你知道我有多恨那帮小鬼吗
Do you know how demeaning it is
你知道他们转个身
when they just turn to you and yell, "Hit it!,"
对你喊句"下音乐"
And you're just supposed to know
你就得知道该弹什么曲子
what song they're gonna sing?
有多伤人自尊吗
I'm free. Free.
我终于自♥由♥了 自♥由♥了
So, that's it?
就这样吗
No more Glee? Until next September.
合唱团就这么没了 直到明年九月
Sugar already bailed.
苏格尔已经闪了
Can I just say what everyone is thinking?
大家心里都在想什么我就直说了
This is Marley's fault. New Rachel, my butt.
这都怪玛莉 新蕾切尔个屁
I knew Rachel Berry.
我认识蕾切尔·贝里
I was friends with Rachel Berry,
我是蕾切尔·贝里的朋友
and you, Marley, are no Rachel Berry.
你 玛莉 根本不及蕾切尔·贝里
Preach. Guys, guys, enough.
说得好 伙计们 够了
It's not like it's over. The holiday concert is later this week,
我们没有全盘皆输 圣诞音乐会就在本周
and we are going to be preparing for it all week long.
整个星期我们都要为它做准备
If this is our swan song,
就算这是我们的天鹅挽歌♥
let's make it the best one it can be.
我们也要唱出精彩
You really expect us to go up in front of the whole school
你真指望我们会上台在全校面前
and parade our loserdom for all to see?
将我们的苦逼惨败示众吗
Yeah, Kitty does have a point.
凯蒂说得有道理
We agreed to do the show when we thought
我们同意表演是因为我们以为
it would be on the heels of another Sectionals victory.
那将会为分组赛的胜利锦上添花
Now it just feels like a pity party.
现在这就像个博同情的派对
I love to sing and dance as much as anybody,
我跟大家一样爱唱爱跳
but without a competition to prep for,
但不用为比赛做准备的时候
it's hard to get motivated.
很难打起精神来
I understand that we need a little shift in perspective,
我知道我们看待这个问题的角度可能得变
but let's just enjoy this week,
但这个星期就好好享受
and look forward to our big comeback next year.
期待明年牛掰哄哄地卷土重来吧
That's right.
没错
What about those of us who won't have a next year?
那我们这些明年就要毕业的人怎么办
It worked. You found me.
成功了 你找到我了
Did you lay out the line of cereal for me?
你为我撒出了一条麦片线吗
Well, it's Tuesday,
今天是星期二
and I know how you forget to eat breakfast on Tuesdays
我知道你星期二总会忘吃早餐
cause the first few days of the week tend to confuse you.
因为你分不清每周开头的几天
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
You told me.
你告诉我的
Is that mine?
那是给我的吗
I think maybe the reason why Santana was always picking on me
我觉得桑塔纳一直找我茬 可能是因为
was because some part of her knew the truth.
其实她隐约知道真♥相♥
About Area 51?
51区的真♥相♥吗
About that I'm totally into you.
是我喜欢你的真♥相♥
You're, uh, the only person that really understands me.
你是唯一真正懂我的人
It's 'cause you're a genius.
那是因为你是个天才
And most people don't understand geniuses.
而大多数人不理解天才
Like most people didn't appreciate Einstein
就像大部分人很晚才发现爱因斯坦
or the Spice Girls until it was too late.
和辣妹女孩的魅力
And I think that you know that I think
我觉得你知道我觉得
that you are... pretty awesome.
你真的 很赞
And your impressions are amazing.
而且你的滑稽模仿能让我笑尿
Well, thank you, Brittany.
感谢你哦 布里特妮
I'm super bummed about Glee Club ending,
合唱团终结的事让我很郁闷
but I'm most sad that I never got the chance
但最让我桑心的是 以后都没有机会
to do a real love song with you.
和你合唱一曲爱之歌♥了
That's why I laid out the path of cereal--
所以我用麦片圈排成小路
so you could come in here and sing with me.
引你过来跟我合唱一曲
Is that why the band's here?
所以乐队事先就在这里了吗
You figured it all out.
都被你发现了
So, will you do me the honor of singing a ballad with me?
那你愿意赏脸跟我合唱一首抒情歌♥吗
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
**I know I stand in line until you think you have the time*
*经历漫漫等待 才有缘见你一面
**To spend an evening with me*
*共度一夜良宵
**And if we go someplace to dance*
*若于某处翩翩起舞
**I know that there's a chance*
*也许有一丝机会
**You won't be leaving with me*
*你不会随我而去
**And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place*
*我们来到某个娴雅之地
**And have a drink or two*
*轻酌几杯之后
**And then I go and spoil it all*
*我却将美妙气氛破坏殆尽
**By saying something stupid like "I love you"*
*只因说了一句"爱你"的蠢话
**I can see it in your eyes*
*你的眼神泄露秘密
**That you despise the same old lies you heard the night before*
*你对这句昨夜听到的谎言 何其鄙视
**And though it's just a line to you*
*这句于你是逢场作戏
**For me it's true and never seemed so right before*
*于我却是字字真心 句句妥帖
**I practice every day to find some clever lines to say*
*我也整日苦想奇思妙语
**To make the meaning come through*
*让你体会我的真心
**But then I go and spoil it all*
*我却将美妙气氛破坏殆尽
**By saying something stupid like "I love you"*
*只因说了一句"爱你"的蠢话
**The time is right, your perfume fills my head*
*时机成熟 你的香气在我脑中萦绕不散
**The stars get red and, oh, the night's so blue*
*星星闪耀 夜色也妖娆
**And then I go and spoil it all*
*我却将美妙气氛破坏殆尽
**By saying something stupid like "I love you"*
*只因说了一句"爱你"的蠢话
**I love you*
*我爱你
**I love you*
*我爱你
**I love you*
*我爱你
I can't.
不行
Is it my lips?
是因为我的嘴唇吗
No. Your lips are so soft and horizontal.
不 你的唇柔软而绵长
I just like you too much to put you in danger.
我只是太喜欢你 不想置你于危险之中
Santana broke up with you.
桑塔纳已经和你分手了
No, it's not just Santana.
不只是桑塔纳
It's, like, all the lesbians of the nation,
还有全国的拉拉们
and I don't know how they found out
不知她们是如何发现
about Santana and I dating,
我和桑塔纳在一起的
but once they did, they started sending me, like, tweets,
但一旦发现 她们就开始在推特
and Facebook messages on Lord Tubbington's wall.
和肥墩墩大人的脸书上给我发信息
I think it means a lot to them
我想看到两个超级惹火
to see two super-hot, popular girls in love,
又受欢迎的女生相爱 她们很安慰吧
and I worry if they find out about you and I dating,
我担心如果她们发现你和我在一起了
that they'll turn on you and get really violent
她们就会对你打击报复 拳脚相加
and hurt your beautiful face and mouth.
还会伤了你的漂亮小脸蛋和樱唇
I'm not scared of them.
我不怕她们
I know, uh, yeah...
我知道
Um, thanks for the song
谢谢你的歌♥
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表