Us?
我们
**Hey baby won't you look my way*
*嘿对面女孩看过来
**I can be your new addiction*
*我要让你不舍离开
**Hey baby what you gotta say*
*嘿宝贝你意下如何
**All you're giving me is fiction*
*别让我胡想乱猜
**I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time*
*我一直是个二货 如今又犯错
**I found out that everybody talks*
*发现满城已流言蜚语
**Everybody talks, everybody talks*
*满城八卦消息
**It started with a whisper*
*才尝美人香吻
**And that was when I kissed her*
*便闻闲人窃窃私语
**And then she made my lips hurt*
*这厢正唇齿厮磨
**I could hear the chitchat*
*彼处已成他人谈资
**Take me to your love shack*
*待爱侣躲回家门
**Mamas always gotta backtrack*
*邻居便觅到踪迹
**When everybody talks back*
*满城已流言蜚语
**Hey honey you could be my drug*
*嘿甜心你是爱情灵药
**You could be my new prescription*
*是我新鲜良方
**Too much could be an overdose*
*但服药过量产生复效
**All this trash talk make me itching*
*闲言碎语让我心焦
**Oh my my dear*
*哦我的天我的地
**Everybody talks, everybody talks*
*满城流言蜚语 满城八卦消息
**Everybody talks too much*
*满城流言蜚语漫天遍地
**It started with a whisper*
*才尝美人香吻
**And that was when I kissed her*
*便闻闲人窃窃私语
**And then she made my lips hurt*
*这厢正唇齿厮磨
**I could hear the chitchat*
*彼处已成他人谈资
**Take me to your love shack*
*待爱侣躲回家门
**Mamas always gotta backtrack*
*邻居便觅到踪迹
**When everybody talks back*
*满城已流言蜚语
**Everybody talks, everybody talks*
*满城流言蜚语 满城流言蜚语
**Everybody talks, everybody talks*
*满城流言蜚语 满城流言蜚语
**Everybody talks, everybody talks back*
*满城流言蜚语 漫天遍地
**It started with a whisper*
*才尝美人香吻
**Everybody talks, everybody talks*
*满城流言蜚语 满城流言蜚语
**And that was when I kissed her*
*便闻闲人窃窃私语
**Everybody talks, everybody talks*
*满城流言蜚语 满城流言蜚语
**Everybody talks, everybody talks back*
*满城流言蜚语 漫天遍地
Okay, we need to do that thing where we call people back.
好 我们需要做一件事来让大家参加二次选拔
What's that called?
那件事叫什么来着
Callbacks.
复试
I don't know. I feel like Kitty has the inside track on Sandy.
我不确定 我感觉凯蒂扮演珊迪更合适
Sandy can't be brunette.
珊迪总不能是黑发
Oh, like Maria couldn't be black?
你这意思玛利亚不能是黑发吗
That was a year ago, Mercedes. Let it go.
那都一年前的事了 梅塞德斯 得过且过吧
Okay, so we call back all the Sandys and the Dannys.
那让所有试唱珊迪和丹尼的演员都参加复试
What about the rest?
其他人呢
Brittany for Cha-Cha, she's the best dancer.
布兰妮演恰恰 跳舞她最行
You know, Tina would make a great Jan.
简由蒂娜出演会很不错
It's too bad she won't audition
可惜她因为不愿见到麦克
because she refuses to be in the same room with Mike.
不会来参加试唱 实在太可惜了
Okay, what about Rizzo?
那里佐怎么办
Now, I know it's way outside of the box,
我知道这可能太过标新立异
but I like Unique for it.
可我想让"独一"来演
He wants it so badly.
他对这个角色求之若渴
He's the best singer, too.
他也是个顶级歌♥手
So, we cast a brunette as Sandy and a guy as Rizzo.
所以 一个黑发珊迪和一个爷们里佐
Who's directing this, Julie Taymor?
谁是导演 朱丽·泰莫吗
Think about how cool it would be to do something really different.
这种别出心裁的安排会显得很有创意
Though I don't agree with your choices,
虽说我与你意见相左
I appreciate your passion.
可你的热情我深表赞赏
It's nice to have the old Finn back.
芬恩总算回归了 值得高兴
Finn Hudson?
芬恩·哈德森
In Principal Figgins' office now.
马上来费金斯校长办公室
Now, fatty!
立马的 肥猪
The twin idiots seated before you are poised to cast
您面前所坐的这一对白♥痴♥已准备好让
the she-male-fabulous Unique Adams as Rizzo in Grease;
极品人妖"独一"·亚当斯出演《油脂》中的里佐
the already overly sexualized Minstrel Show
性别特征过于明显的江湖卖♥♥唱秀
featuring teen pregnancy
整天就会拿着青少年怀孕
and the ridiculously unnecessary lubrication of lightning.
和毫无意义的飙车炫技做噱头
If they succeed, they will set a legal precedent
他们一旦成事 就等于大张旗鼓跟别人讲
that will clear the way for Unique to become a Cheerio!
"独一"马上就有资格成为啦啦队成员了
in the very year that I am set to notch my 1,000th tournament victory
而今年 我有望取得我第一千次的比赛胜利
and become the winningest coach in cheerleading history.
并成为啦啦队历史上最成功的教练
Wait. When did Unique say he wanted to be a Cheerio!?
等等 "独一"什么时候说过要加入啦啦队了
Sue, I don't understand.
苏 我不明白
Unique Adams is nothing more than an attractive,
"独一"·亚当斯无非就是一个颇具魅力
buxom young woman who's got it going on in all the right places.
年轻丰腴的女人 她出演不是再合适不过了吗
She's a brick house, Sue!
她有什么茬可找啊 苏
Uh, Principal Figgins, Sue's right about that.
费金斯校长 有一点苏没说错
Unique is definitely a guy.
"独一"毫无疑问是个男生
What? I don't see what the big deal is.
什么 我没看出这有什么大问题
If Unique identifies as a girl and dresses as a girl,
"独一"把自己当女生看 他又打扮成女生
she should be allowed to play one onstage.
那她当然就可以在舞台上演女生
Cross-gendered casting is as old as theater itself.
反串行为自喜剧诞生之日就有
In Shakespeare's time, all the female roles were played by men.
莎士比亚时期 所有女性角色都是由男人出演
There's no way that's true.
你就瞎扯吧
In the last few years,
过去几年里
McKinley's become the kind of place
麦金利已经成为一个
where all kinds of outcasts can
能让各种受排挤的弱势群体
feel free to follow their dreams.
自♥由♥追梦的地方
I don't think that should change
我认为这些不能因为
just because Coach Sylvester's a bigot.
西尔威斯特教练是个偏执狂就有所改变
You know, I'd think twice about calling someone a bigot
我要是你 在管她叫偏执狂之前就会三思
who's had gay Cheerios!, both male and female on her squad,
她带领过同志啦啦队 队员中基佬拉拉都有
and who resigned her post as principal in protest
还毅然决然辞去校长职位就为了抗♥议♥
because this school wasn't doing enough to protect a gay student
学校没能尽职尽责保护好一名同性恋学生
from being bullied!
而使他受尽欺负
But you do have a point there, Mashed Potato Pants.
不过你说得不无道理 和稀泥的小崽
We've become somewhat of a progressive bubble
我们麦金利高中的革新举措确实存在
here at McKinley High, and I think that's due to the fact
即将消亡的趋势 而我认为这都是由于
that the Glee Club is being run by a strange, weepy man-child
欢乐合唱团的负责人是一个怪异又爱哭
who has lotion in his hair, but no adult friends.
头发擦乳液 还没成人朋友的大男孩
We live in Ohio.
我们可是在俄亥俄
And if you choose to cast Rizzo
如果你们要让那个性别模糊的蠢真男孩
with a naive, gender-confused boy in a dress,
穿条裙子就去扮演里佐
I guarantee you someone...
我跟你们保证一定有人...
is going to raise a very public stink about it,
会把对这件事的不满吵得人尽皆知
and I don't think that's fair.
我觉得这样对你们没啥好处
Don't put this kid in danger
别因为你们想充分表现出
because you want to make some grand gesture
自己的思想有多么前卫开通
about how open-minded you are.
把人家小孩给害了
William, I spent the last year
威廉 去年一年我都在压制
stifling my natural hatred for you
对你那种自然到家的恨意
and helping you win a Glee Club national championship.
还帮助欢乐合唱团赢得了全国总冠军
Now is your moment to pay me back
现在是回报的时候了
by putting a stop to this so I don't have to.
这事赶紧打住 我就不出杀手锏
It's not my call, Sue.
我说了不算 苏
Finn and Artie are running the musical this year,
今年是芬恩和阿蒂在负责音乐剧
and I trust them implicitly.
我对他们绝对信任
Enough! With all due respect,
够了 我冒昧说句
this is none of your business.
这根本不关您的事
I'm the director. It's my decision.
我是导演 一切我说了算
William, maybe you need to remind Chubby-Wan-Kenobi
威廉 也许你要提醒一下我们的圆球武士
of the daily nightmare that is borne of being my enemy.
与我为敌该是怎样一个无法挣脱的噩梦
You can't threaten me, Sue.
你威胁不了我的 苏
I've already lost my girlfriend, my future, my pride.
我女友没了 未来丢了 骄傲亡了
I've nothing more to lose.
我没什么可再失去的了
I'm casting Unique, and that's all there is to it.
我定下"独一"了 就是这样
And you know, I thought that you would have known more
我以为在您帮我们赢得全国冠军
about being an underdog after you helped us win Nationals
和生下个弱智孩子之后
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表