**Whatever you want*
*无谓你所欲
**You're so very special*
*你如此不凡
**I wish I was special*
*我厌恶平凡
*But I'm a creep*
*我是个懦夫*
**I'm a weirdo*
*一个疯怪胎
**What the hell am I doing here*
*为何不放手 为何仍纠缠
**I don't belong here*
*此地不容我
**I don't belong here*
*不属于这世界
What's that?
弹什么呢
I wanted to do one more Phil Collins song
我想在"罪恶快♥感♥"周结束之前
before they made us put our guilty pleasures back in the closet.
再唱一首菲尔·柯林斯的歌♥
Well, maybe we don't have to.
也许用不着结束
I mean, everybody seems to be having
大家一起来晒罪恶快♥感♥
so much fun with them out on the table.
貌似还玩得蛮开心
Maybe life's just better this way.
也许这样的生活方式更洒脱
I don't know about that.
这我不敢说
I think if we always indulged ourselves in that kind of thing,
我觉得如果我们总是沉溺于这种快♥感♥
I think we'd make a lot of people pretty uncomfortable.
会让很多人感觉不舒服
You don't have to be uncomfortable.
你不必觉得不舒服
Dude, it's okay. I-I get it.
哥们 没关系 我懂的
Your...
你
your guilty pleasure is me.
你的罪恶快♥感♥就是我
I mean, I-I've known all year, and you know, frankly,
我一直都知道这件事 说实话
I'm an attractive guy,
像哥这么帅的人
and you are into dudes,
你又喜欢带把儿的
and if you weren't into me,
你要是不喜欢我
I'd probably be pretty offended.
我心里可能会很不爽
Hm-hm, um... you're...
你
not freaked out?
没被吓到吗
Because... I don't want to jeopardize our friendship.
我不想连朋友都没得做
I mean, you've been there for me Dude. Okay. Just stop.
自从我跟科特分手以来 别说了
throughout this whole Kurt thing... Nothing's gonna change.
你就一直在帮我走出来 我们的感情不会变
Stop. Nothing is going to change.
别说了 我们可以继续做朋友
Okay? We're like-- we're like brothers.
我们亲如兄弟
I trust you,
我相信你
and you know, to tell you the truth,
跟你说实话
the attention feels kind of... kind of good.
你暗地里对我如饥似渴的小眼神照亮了我的心
It-It's flattering.
我心里暗爽死了
Hug it out. Let's go.
一抱泯恩仇 来啊
Come on. Hug it out.
来嘛 抱一个
Dude, um...
哥们
please tell me that that is only
顶住我大腿的那玩意
a pack of Life Savers in your pocket.
只是你口袋里的硬糖吧
Oh, yeah, no, they're breath mints.
对啊 就是薄荷糖
Do you want one?
你要吃吗
Uh, yeah, sure.
给我来一块
All right.
好的
Mm, thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好了
Let's go lead one more class.
咱们再带大家表演一次
I have a song that everyone's gonna love, so...
我选了一首大家都喜欢的歌♥
Wait up.
等等我
This... this is crazy.
简直笑尿了
This show is like crack.
这剧也太搞了吧
I cannot believe this was on regular TV.
正常电视怎么会放这种节目
I thought you'd like this Facts of Life marathon.
我就知道你会喜欢《生命的事实》
Thank God I recorded six months of it on the DVR.
还好我用录像机录了六个月的
Thank you, TV Land!
谢谢你 喜剧台
Okay, so please tell me that the chick on this motorcycle
赶紧给我剧透 这个骑摩托的小妞
and that super bitch get together in the end.
跟那个超级大贱♥人♥最后在一起了吧
They do not, but...
没有 不过
George Clooney joins the cast later No way.
乔治·克鲁尼后来参演了 真假啊
as the handyman with a heart of gold.
演的是菩萨心肠的杂活工
Oh, I love those guys.
我爱死那些伙计了
And a mullet. Okay, we have to turn this into
还留着胭脂鱼发型 咱们得把这排成音乐剧
a musical so that I can play Jo.
我想扮演乔
Can I be Blair, and we can do a duet?
我能扮演布莱尔吗 这样我们就能对唱了
Well, that depends on
这就要看
what, uh, happened with you and the American Psycho.
你跟美国精神病人谈得怎样了
Yeah, we had a-a pretty mature and honest conversation.
我们冷静坦诚地谈过了
You know, we decided that we're obviously gonna be professional,
我们打算拿出专业态度
because we're gonna see each other all the time,
因为我们经常会碰到
and be in each other's lives
出现在彼此的生活中
because we go to the same school.
毕竟我们在一起念书
But, um...
不过
but yeah, it's... it's over.
我们分手了
For real.
彻底分了
And, you know, I really have you to thank.
我真的要谢谢你
Because you didn't give up,
因为你锲而不舍
and you really were trying to make me see, and...
想让我看清他的真面目
I-I appreciate you getting Finn to come and defend my honor.
谢谢你找芬恩过来替我出头
I know that was you,
我知道是你干的
so...
所以
I swear I will never
我发誓
doubt your Mexican psychic third eye ever again.
我再也不会怀疑你的墨西哥灵眼了
Why the long face?
脸干嘛拉那么长
You've got a hot boyfriend pillow in there named Colin.
你有个叫柯林的帅哥抱枕陪你
I named him Colin after the non-threatening boy
我是用小说《神秘园》里那个无害小男孩
in The Secret Garden, 'cause I know you loved it.
给他起的名字 因为我知道你很喜欢
Don't be sad.
别伤心
I'm not.
我没伤心
I'm good, I...
我很好
I feel... ready.
我感觉准备好了
You know? I-I-I'm ready for my Funny Girl audition,
我准备好参加《妙女郎》试唱了
and to maybe start seeing older guys...
然后找个大叔级男友
And I'm definitely ready for our new and permanent roommate.
我绝对准备好接纳这位赖着不走的新室友
But I'm gonna use the pity card just for a second,
但我还是要打一会同情牌
since I am the one that is heartbroken
因为我受了情伤
and going through a breakup
刚刚分了手
and found out that my boyfriend was some weirdo man-whore,
还发现男朋友是个怪胎卖♥♥肉男
I'm gonna get to pick the movie tonight, okay?
今晚的电影我来选
And I think we should pick...
我觉得应该选
the best guilty pleasure movie musical ever.
有史以来最棒的罪恶快♥感♥音乐电影
**I've been cheated by you since I don't know when*
*不知何时开始 一直被你蒙骗
**So I made up my mind, it must come to an end*
*所以下定决心 与你划清界限
**Look at me now, will I ever learn*
*看看我这蠢样 何时吸取教训
**I don't know how but I suddenly lose control*
*突然失去控制 不知如何是好
**There's a fire within my soul*
*内心毛焦火♥辣♥
**Just one look and I can hear a bell ring*
*只需看你一眼 小鹿即刻乱撞
**One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh*
*再多看你一眼 就抛弃全世界
**Mamma mia, here I go again*
*妈妈咪呀 我又重蹈覆辙
**My my, how can I resist you*
*我的天哪 要如何拒绝你
**Mamma mia, does it show again*
*妈妈咪呀 深情如此显眼
**My my, just how much I've missed you*
*我的天哪 我多么想念你
**I've been angry and sad about things that you do*
*你的所作所为 让我悲伤愤怒
**I can't count all the times that I've told you we're through*
*曾经有无数次 我要一拍两散
**And when you go, when you slam the door*
*当你因我愤怒 摔门而出离去
**I think you know that you won't be away too long*
*我的心里深知 你不会走很久
**You know that I'm not that strong*
*因为你很清楚 我没那么坚强
**Just one look and I can hear a bell ring*
*只需看你一眼 小鹿即刻乱撞
**One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh*
*再多看你一眼 就抛弃全世界
**Mamma mia, here I go again*
*妈妈咪呀 我又重蹈覆辙
**My my, how can I resist you*
*我的天哪 要如何拒绝你
**Mamma mia, does it show again*
*妈妈咪呀 深情如此显眼
**My my, just how much I've missed you*
*我的天哪 我多么想念你
**Yes, I've been brokenhearted*
*我曾因你心碎
**Blue since the day we parted*
*惶惶不可终日
**Why, why did I ever let you go*
*当初为何放手
Mamma mia(Mamma mia)*
*妈妈咪呀*
**Now I really know*
*现在知晓原因
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表