Seriously?
真的吗
**Never knew I could feel like this*
*从不知内心竟如此波澜
**Like I've never seen the sky before*
*如同身处黑暗初见蓝天
**Want to vanish inside your kiss*
*愿沉浸于你的深情一吻
**Seasons may change, winter to spring*
*四季变换 冬去春来
**But I love you until the end of time*
*我心依旧 直到永远
**Come what may*
*无论怎样
**Come what may*
*无论怎样
**I will love you until my dying day*
*对你的爱至死方休
**Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place*
*恍然世界如天堂般美妙
**Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace*
*忽然间它优雅地变幻着
**Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste*
*突然我的人生重获意义
**It all revolves around you*
*一切因你而在
**And there's no mountain too high*
*纵使崇山峻岭
**No river too wide*
*高山流水
**Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side*
*无法阻挡我歌♥声 我将永伴你左右
**Storm clouds may gather*
*纵有狂风暴雨
**And stars may collide*
*星辰崩裂
**But I love you* *I love you*
*我心依旧* *我心依旧
**Until the end of time*
*直到永远
**Come what may*
*无论怎样
**Come what may*
*无论怎样
**I will love you*
*永远爱你
**I will love you*
*永远爱你
Kurt, are you crying?
科特 你在哭吗
Um... no, no. My-my contacts are...
没有 我的隐形眼镜
really bothering me right now.
搞得我眼睛很不舒服
I didn't know you wore contacts.
我不知道你戴隐形啊
Yes, Rachel,
我有戴 蕾切尔
I just found out I have a slight astigmatism.
我刚发现我有点儿散光
Oh, I think I might have some solution in my bag.
我的包包里应该有东西能帮到你
No, no, I'm fine. I'll be good. Don't worry.
不用 我没事的 不用担心
I would've thought that you were crying
我倒觉得你哭是因为
because you and Blaine used to talk about
你和布莱恩曾经聊过
how this was your dream to sing this song
你梦想着你们俩能在婚礼上
to each other at your wedding.
深情对唱这首歌♥
Did we?
我们有吗
Yeah. I remember you telling me
是啊 我记得你告诉我
that singing this song to someone
对某个人唱这首歌♥
was a more intimate act than sex.
比做♥爱♥还亲密
Who wants popcorn? Anyone?
有人要爆米花吗
No, wait. Hold on. I'm sorry.
等等 抱歉
Can we pause this for a second? Kurt, please sit down.
我们等暂停一下吗 科特 请坐下
I have something to say,
我有话要说
and I have tried to keep it to myself,
我已经憋了很久了
but I will be silent no longer.
再也憋不住了
What is it? That Brody character is a freakin' psycho.
说吧 那个布罗迪绝对是个神经病
Go on.
继续
Here we go.
又来了
Listen, when I first met him, totally thought he was weird.
听着 我头一次见他就觉得他奇怪无比
He smelled all talcum-y like a Cabbage Patch Doll.
浑身光滑无比 像个卷心菜娃娃
And then he said that I wasn't a real New Yorker
后来他说我不是正宗的纽约人
until I had my first makeover,
直到我第一次改变了形象
and I was, like, what does that even mean?
我就在想 他到底在搞什么
Like, who are you?
他算老几
Oh, come on, Brody's a sweetheart.
别这样说 布罗迪人很好的
That's what I told myself, you know?
我原来也这么想
I said so what if he's completely hairless and made out of plastic--
就算他剃得一毛不剩 像是塑料做的
I'm gonna look past the fact that
我还是会对他
he probably has a disgusting porn star landing strip.
恶心色情片演员的特质既往不咎
I'm gonna give Lars and the Real Boy one more chance. But then
我还是会给这充气娃娃一次机会 但是
I found... this.
我发现了这个
$1,200 in cash.
一千二百块现金
When did you find that?
你什么时候发现的
Last night when I was rooting through
昨晚我把这间房♥里
all the pockets and drawers in this apartment.
所有口袋和抽屉都翻一遍的时候
Wait. What?
你说什么
Santana, you went through all of our stuff?
桑塔纳 你把我们的东西都翻了一遍吗
Yeah. That's a thing I do.
没错 就是这样
It's completely unacceptable.
这也太过分了
Oh, okay. I like how you guys pretend
真有趣 你们这群人假装
to be all accepting about everything,
能接受一切
but when your friend suddenly shows up in your home
但当你们的朋友突然到访
moves in and goes through all your stuff,
搬进来住 翻了翻你们的东西
you're offended?
你们就感觉被冒犯了吗
Just because he has a little money on him
就因为他身边有点钱
doesn't mean that he's a psycho.
也不能说他是个神经病
That's what I thought, right?
我当时也这么想的啊
Who cares if he's terrified of banks?
他不放心银行关我什么事
'Cause if I were made out of plastic,
如果我是塑料做的
I'd be scared of a lot of things, too:
我也会怕好多东西
open flames, barbecues. Then...
明火 烧烤 然后
I found... this.
我发现了这个
What is that?
这是什么
Is that a garage door opener?
是车♥库♥开门器吗
This is a pager, my friends.
这是寻呼机 亲们
And there's only one type of person in this world
世上只有一种人
that carries cash and a pager.
同时把现金和寻呼机带身上
Your friend Brody... is a drug dealer.
你们的布罗迪 是毒品走私贩
Okay, so-so let me get this straight.
好吧 我来把事情搞清楚
You brought us here because
你们把我们叫到这里来
the "Stop Ginger Bullying Club"
因为我女儿创立的
founded by our daughter is in trouble.
"反红发凌♥辱♥协会"出了问题
We're leaderless.
我们没有领导者了
We're hemorrhaging money.
我们入不敷出
We won't make it to the end of the month.
月底都撑不到了
That's horrible.
太恐怖了
Rusty, can't we do something?
罗斯蒂 我们能做点什么吗
You two don't smell like gingers.
你们俩闻起来不像是红发
What do gingers smell like?
那红发闻起来像什么
Gingers smell like pennies.
闻起来像硬币
We have a slight coppery odor.
有一点红铜的气味
It's true.
没错
When Rusty's away on one of his business trips to Ecuador and...
罗斯蒂每次出差去厄瓜多尔
I'm really missing him,
我都很想他
sometimes I shove my face in a bowl full of loose change
有时候我把脸埋进一整碗零钱堆里
and inhale really deeply,
然后重重地吸气
and it's like he's sitting right next to me.
就感觉他坐在我边上
Look, it's not about the money.
钱不是关键
It's about your daughter, Emma.
关键是你们的女儿 艾玛
We just really need our faculty sponsor to come back.
我们非常希望那些教师保荐人能回来
See, it's college application time,
现在是大学申请季
and young Artie Seymour Hoffman here
这位阿蒂·西摩·霍夫曼同学
really needs a scholarship.
急需一笔奖学金
If I were you, forget about the hair
如果我是你 就撇开这头红发
and lead with the wheelchair thing.
而拿轮椅做文章
You don't want Emma's advice about college.
千万别找艾玛咨♥询♥大学的事
She doesn't know anything.
她什么也不懂
The kids at this school don't seem to even think about
这所学校里的孩子直到毕业前一周
what college they want to go to until about a week before graduation.
才想起来考虑要进哪所大学
That's weird. You're supposed to figure that out
太奇怪了 你们早该在一年前
when you're a junior.
就考虑好了
Look, I just need her to proofread my personal essay.
我只需要她帮我校对一下个人陈述
All we need is an address.
我们要的不过是一个地址
We just need to know where she is.
只要告诉我们她在哪里
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God, it's getting worse out there.
天啊 天气越来越糟了
We've been snowed in for 48 hours.
都下了两天两夜的雪了
Let's finish watching Moulin Rouge
我们快赶在再次停电之前
before we lose power again.
把《红磨坊》看完
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表