So he was wearing a towel
他只裹了一条浴巾
that was barely covering his tinkletube,
衣不蔽体
and he's straight? Hot.
还是直的 真带感
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗
No, you know I'll always love Finn.
不会的 我一直都只爱芬恩
Oh, and I love you, I miss you like crazy,
当然我也爱你 我想你想得快疯了
Oh, is that why you're calling me every three hours?
所以你就每隔三个小时电♥话♥骚扰我吗
Well, I just want to make sure that you're okay.
我只想确认你一切安好
I'm great, I love it here.
我好极了 爱死这里了
My dance teacher worships me.
我的舞蹈老师很欣赏我
But how are you? Are you okay?
但你呢 你还好吗
I'm keeping busy.
我在不停找事做
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪呢
I just passed Mrs. Hagberg's old classroom.
我刚经过海格伯老师的旧教室
Figured I'd stop by McKinley and meet their newest addition.
我想回麦金利看看他们的新变化
Porcelain, this is my daughter Robin.
瓷娃娃 这是我女儿罗宾
I've loved the name ever since I was a little girl.
我从小就喜欢这个名字
It recalls hope, and springtime,
它给人希望 充满春天的气息
and my favorite dead Bee Gees.
还有刚去世的我最爱的比吉斯
Oh, she's the love of my life.
她是我此生挚爱
And I'm so... so devoted to her.
我爱她至深
Kitty! Get in here.
凯蒂 进来
Yes, Coach Sylvester?
在 西尔威斯特教练
I need you to change Robin's diaper,
我要你给罗宾换尿布
and then sing her a lullaby.
再给她唱支摇篮曲
Preferably something not yet butchered by the glee club.
最好是还没被合唱团糟蹋的曲子
Good luck finding one.
恐怕不是那么好找
Porcelain, this is Kitty.
瓷娃娃 这是凯蒂
Kitty is my new head bitch.
凯蒂是我的新任啦啦队长
She's like a young Quinn Fabray,
她就像年轻版的奎恩·法布蕾
except she's not pregnant, manic-depressive,
只不过她没怀孕 没躁郁症
or in and out of a wheelchair.
也不会时不时坐轮椅
Shouldn't you be in college or something?
你现在不是应该在大学里吗
I thought gay people were all successful overachievers.
我还以为基佬都是成功的杰出人士
I am a successful...
我就是成功的...
Oh, don't pay attention to what Kitty thinks,
别在意凯蒂的想法
even if it's exactly what the rest of the world thinks.
就算全世界都是这么想的
I'm actually very proud of you, Twinkletush.
我其实很为你骄傲 小星星
You're a real trailblazer.
你真是创造了新历史
You know, it used to be that just straight ex-football players
以前只有直的前橄榄球队员
would lurk the halls of high schools after graduation,
毕业后会在高校礼堂里来回转悠不肯走
but you've proven that gay ex-show choir champs can also be
但你证明了前合唱团基佬也可以
depressive sad sacks desperately clinging to the past.
成为放不下过去的小苦逼
I'm not a sad sack, okay?
我才不是苦逼好吗
My classes at Allen County Community College start next week...
艾伦县社区学院下个星期才开始上课
I'm sorry, I tuned out the moment you opened your mouth.
不好意思 风太大你说什么我听不清
Keep living the dream, Porcelain.
祝你YY愉快 瓷娃娃
Glee!
合唱团万岁
We are coming off of a National Championship,
我们是拿了全国冠军
but it's time to look forward,
但现在应该向前看了
and thanks to Glee now being the coolest club in the school,
尤其是现在合唱团成了全校最火的社团
This shouldn't be a problem.
情况应该很乐观
All right.
好了
Yes, we've lost some big voices.
没错 我们失去了不少实力唱将
But we still have some huge ones in here.
但留下的力量仍然不容小觑
And I promise to do everything I can to replace the ones that we lost.
我一定会尽全力找优秀的新人填补空缺
And on that note, I'd like to introduce you to our newest member:
说到这个 欢迎我们的最新团员
The MVP of last year's nationals,
去年的全国最有价值歌♥手
Wade "Unique" Adams.
韦德·"独一"·亚当斯
That's a great haircut, Mercedes.
发型不错 梅赛德斯
I thought you graduated.
我以为你毕业了呢
I wanted to be somewhere where different was celebrated.
我想来能接受异类欣赏个性的地方
We are so excited to have you.
很高兴你能加入
Guys... where's the love?
伙计们 热烈欢迎在哪里
I think Wade is great,
韦德是很棒
but the competition to be the new Rachel is already so intense,
但"新蕾切尔"的竞争已经够激烈了
the last thing that we need is one more contender.
再来一个竞争者只会让战况更糟
"The New Rachel"?
"新蕾切尔"
Every glee club needs a star performer.
合唱团需要一位明星主唱
Rachel was that, and now that she's gone,
以前是蕾切尔 现在她走了
many of us want the job.
我们都想抢这位置
Okay, we don't win with stars.
我们获胜靠的不是明星
We win as a team.
而是合作精神
One that supports new members.
友善对待新成员
Now, I don't want to hear any more of this...
从现在起我不想再听到任何关于
this "New Rachel" stuff, okay?
"新蕾切尔"的说辞了 懂吗
Have a seat, Wade.
坐下吧 韦德
Make no mistake:
话先说明白
Unique will be the new Rachel.
新主唱绝对是独一
We decide this on our own, then.
那我们还是一战高下吧
Thunderdome style.
至死方休
5:00, in the auditorium.
五点 礼堂见
So, here are the rules:
那么 规则如下
we perform the song for Artie, he makes his choice,
我们合唱一首曲目 由阿蒂选出胜者
we go to Mr. Shue as a group,
然后大家一起去找舒老师
and we tell him who the new lead soloist is.
告诉他新主唱是谁
Hopefully, it'll be me, 'cause that's what Rachel wanted.
多半是我 毕竟这是蕾切尔的意愿
Though I am uncomfortable doing this behind Mr. Shue's back,
虽然我不太想背着舒老师进行私斗
I am a director.
但我是个导演
Therefore, I never pass up on an opportunity to judge people.
绝不会错过任何一个评判别人的机会
What song are we singing?
我们唱哪首歌♥
What Rachel would sing if she were here.
如果蕾切尔在这她会唱什么呢
The song of the summer, "Call Me Maybe."
当然是今夏最火爆的单曲《有空打给我》
Yes. Do you need time to prepare?
太棒了 你需要时间准备吗
I can sing any song, any time.
我随时都能唱任何歌♥
Just press play, and get back.
放音乐 退一边
**I threw a wish in the well*
*许下心愿 抛入井中
**Don’t ask me I’ll never tell*
*悄埋心底 不愿透露
**I looked to you as it fell*
*愿望下落 你身影浮现
**And now you’re in my way*
*攻占我心房♥
**I'd trade my soul for a wish*
*我愿出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 只求心愿成真
**Pennies and dimes for a kiss*
*倾尽所有 只求一吻
**I wasn’t looking for this*
*从未想过 会变这样
**But now you’re in my way*
*你悄然闯入我心扉
**Your stare was holding*
*你目光炯炯
**Ripped jeans skin was showing*
*破洞牛仔 展露肌肤
**Hot night wind was blowing*
*燥热夜晚 微风拂过
**Where you think you’re going baby*
*宝贝 你想去哪里
**Hey I just met you*
*初次见面你好
**And this is crazy*
*别嫌弃我疯狂
**But here’s my number*
*给你我的号♥码
**So call me, maybe*
*有空打给我喔
**It’s hard to look right*
*简直无法直视
**At you baby*
*你的双眼
**But here’s my number*
*给你我的号♥码
**So call me, maybe*
*有空打给我喔
**Hey I just met you*
*初次见面你好
**And this is crazy*
*别嫌弃我疯狂
**But here’s my number*
*给你我的号♥码
**So call me, maybe*
*有空打给我喔
**And all the other boys*
*很多男孩
**Try to chase me*
*都在追我
**But here’s my number*
*给你我的号♥码
**So call me, maybe*
*有空打给我喔
**Before you came into my life*
*还未曾与你相遇
**I missed you so bad*
*我已开始思念
**I missed you so bad*
*疯狂地思念
**I missed you so so bad*
*疯狂地思念你
**Before you came into my life*
*还未曾与你相遇
**I missed you so bad*
*我已对你日夜思念
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表