I'm trying to give you your freedom!
我是想给你自♥由♥
I don't need you to give me my freedom!
我不需要你给我自♥由♥
I am a grown woman.
我是个成年女人
I don't need you to hide from me,
我不需要你躲着我
to keep me from doing what is right for me.
或是妨碍我做自己该干的
Like that Brody guy?
你是指那个布罗迪吗
I didn't do Brody, okay?
我和布罗迪没什么 好吗
And don't you think that I would have rather have been with you?
难道你不觉得我更希望跟你在一起吗
Well, didn't you say he was on Broadway? Rignt?
你不是说他演过百老汇吗 对吗
And he's got, like, three-percent body fat.
他的体脂肪含量估计只有3%
Who am I?
我算什么
I barely even graduated high school,
我高中都差点没毕业
And my life has absolutely no direction.
我的生活毫无方向
Don't you get it?
你难道不明白吗
No matter how rich or famous or successful I become,
不论我变得多么富有 出名 成功
when it comes to you,
在你面前
I'm...
我...
I'm always gonna be that moon-eyed girl
我总是那个瞪圆眼睛的女孩
who freaked you out at our first glee rehearsal.
那个第一次合唱团排练时吓到你的女孩
You were the first boy who made me feel loved
你是第一个让我感受到爱的男生
and sexy and visible.
你让我觉得自己性感而出众
You are my first love.
你是我的初恋
And...
而且
I want, more than anything,
我是多么希望
for you to be my last.
我们能携手走到最后
But I can't do this anymore.
但我坚持不下去了
At least, not now.
至少 现在是不行了
We're done.
我们结束了
What am I gonna do with my life?
我该怎么过下去
I don't have my girl, I don't have a job,
我失了恋 没有工作
I don't have a place in this world.
全世界没有我的一方天地
You have you.
你还有你自己
And that's better than anyone else on the planet,
世界上没有人比你更优秀
as far as I'm concerned.
至少对我来说是这样
**Come up to meet you*
*我前来见你
**Tell you I'm sorry*
*向你说抱歉
**You don't know how lovely you are*
*可你却不知 你有多可爱
**Running in circles*
*不停兜圈子
**Comin' up tails*
*却一无所获
**Heads on a science apart*
*正面仍朝上 与初衷背道
**Nobody said it was easy*
*这何尝简单
**It's such a shame for us to part*
*可惜要分别
**Nobody said it was easy*
*这何尝简单
**No one ever said it would be this hard*
*未想这般难
**Oh take me back to the start*
*重回起点吧
**I was just guessing*
*我努力猜想
**At numbers and figures*
*数字的难题
**Pullin' the puzzles apart*
*拼命去破解
**Questions of science*
*高深的问题
**Science and progress*
*科学与进步
**Do not speak as loud as my heart*
*心声却更响
**Tell me you love me*
*说你爱着我
**Come back and haunt me*
*回来追寻我
**Oh, what a rush to the start*
*匆匆又忙忙 重回那原点
**Runnin' in circles*
*不停兜圈子
**Chasin' our tails*
*追寻着背影
**Comin' back as we are*
*如时光倒转 回到最初时
**Nobody said it was easy*
*这何尝简单
**Oh it's such a shame for us to part*
*可惜要分别
**Nobody said it was easy*
*这何尝简单
**No one ever said it would be so hard*
*未想这般难
**I'm goin' back to the start*
*我重回起点
**Nobody said it was easy*
*这何尝简单
**Nobody said it was easy*
*这何尝简单
**Nobody said it was easy*
*这何尝简单
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表