Wow, I've never seen Blaine so...
我从没见过布莱恩如此...
masterpiece Theatre.
富有戏剧感
Look, sorry, man. I know you're just trying to help,
抱歉 兄弟 我知道你想帮忙
but this is a bad idea.
但这不是个好主意
Finn, hold up.
芬恩 等一下
What was a bad idea?
什么不是好主意
Me directing.
让我做导演
I'm not qualified for any of this, Artie.
我一点都不够格 阿蒂
You have to trust your instincts.
你得相信你的直觉
But also, part of being a good director
而且 想做一个好导演还需要一点
is surrounding yourself with the right people.
就是跟优秀的人合作
The right choreographer and
要有优秀的编舞者
the right vocal coach, right?
和优秀的声乐教练 对吧
It is. Just trust me.
没错 相信我
So I called in some favors,
所以我找来了帮手
and the cavalry has just arrived.
而天兵刚好降临了
School arts programs are going the way of the dinosaur.
学校的艺术课每况愈下
Even the basics like choir and band are disappearing.
就连基本的唱诗班和乐队都不见了
No one is disputing that.
我有异议的并非这点
All I'm saying is if I go with Will to Washington...
我的意思是如果我和威尔去华盛顿
Our relationship will only grow.
我们的关系只会增不会减
This is not just a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me,
这是千载难逢的机会 不仅是对我来说
but for both of us.
对于我们都是如此
And I feel that Emma is dismissing it.
我觉得艾玛在挥霍这次机会
And I feel like Will just assumes
而我觉得威尔一厢情愿认为
I'm gonna happily drop everything,
我心甘情愿抛下一切
play the part of the dutiful, 1950s housewife,
恪守本分 就像个五十年代的家庭主妇
even though we're not even married yet.
尽管我们还没结婚呢
She's made this analogy several times.
她每次都这么比喻
And that my job and my life
而我的工作 我的生活
and my dreams are somehow secondary to that.
我的梦想莫名其妙地变得不那么重要了
I'm sorry, but am I wrong for feeling that way?
很抱歉 但我的这种感觉有错吗
Pumpkins, Bear Bryant once said,
孩子们 熊队教练布莱恩特曾说过
"Feelings aren't right or wrong.
感觉没有对与错
They just are."
它们就是感觉
My relationship with Cooter,
我和库特的关系
it was more sour than Brian Urlacher's compression shorts.
曾经比布莱恩·俄拉克的紧身短裤还要酸涩
That doesn't mean
但这并不意味着
true blue sweeties like yourselves
像你们这种真心相爱的爱情鸟
aren't gonna have a flag on the play.
永远不会有"犯规"的一天
Take a timeout. Call an audible.
叫个暂停 改变战术
It's all about knowing when to pass
关键在于知道什么时候该传球
and when to punt.
什么时候该弃踢
That's very insightful, but...
你的见解非常独到 但是
Shannon's right. Time-out, time-out.
夏伦说得对 暂停 暂停
Emma, I made a mistake
艾玛 我在第一次
when I first talked to you about this.
跟你说这件事的时候犯了个错
So let me just rewind and start from scratch.
所以让我们倒带 从头说起
Oh, don't look like that, Emma.
别这样 艾玛
Emma, Emma, I love you
艾玛 艾玛 我爱你
with every fiber of my being.
我身上的每个细胞都爱你
And no matter where we go or what we do,
不管我们去哪 做什么
I want us to always be together.
我希望我们能一直厮守在一起
This time, it's Washington.
这次 去华盛顿
Next time, it can be anywhere you want to go.
下次 可以去任何你想去的地方
So, I'm asking my partner,
我现在要邀请我的伴侣
my equal partner...to join me.
平等的伴侣 陪我去华府
Would you consider it?
你愿意考虑一下吗
I'll go.
我陪你去
You-you sure?
你确定吗
We have plenty of girls auditioning for Sandy,
有很多女生要试演珊迪这个角色
but we're gonna have a serious Danny Zuko problem
但如果布莱尔不演丹尼·左克的话
if Blaine can't do it.
我们就麻烦大了
What are the other options?
还有别的人选吗
How about Sam?
萨姆怎么样
He's got his heart set on Kenickie.
他一心只想扮演凯尼基
Uh, "Greased Lightning" is my cell phone ringtone,
我的手♥机♥铃♥声♥是《风驰电掣》[《油脂》插曲]
and I've been knocked out by a car door before,
而且我曾经被车门撞晕过
so I was really looking forward to re-creating
所以我一直都很期待能够
the reality of that moment onstage.
在台上重新演绎那一幕
Joe Hart? Won't cut his dreads.
乔·哈特呢 不肯剪掉那头长辫
I look like Erykah Badu.
我看起来就像埃里卡·巴杜
Wait, what about Puck's brother? Can't he sing?
等等 帕克的弟弟呢 他不能唱吗
Not interested.
不感兴趣
Why is it that we can't find one dude
为什么我们就找不到一个
to play the lead in the school play?
能担任校园剧主角的人呢
Well, there aren't a lot of dudes like you.
不是所有人都像你一样
Even Mr. Shue had that problem
就算是小舒老师刚成立合唱团时
when he first started Glee Club.
也遇到过这种问题
That's why he went looking for you.
所以他找到了你
Get them up! Get your knees up. Let's go.
抬起来 高抬腿 快点
Hey, Coach.
教练
Finn. There's no prize for running the slowest!
芬恩 跑得慢的可没有奖励
Come on!
快点
Good-looking bunch of recruits this year.
今年有很多新成员加入 不错啊
Idiots on patrol.
还是不成形的一群蠢货
But I'll knock them into shape.
但我会把他们训练好
Heck, I coached you to a state championship.
我都能把你训练成州冠军
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
You're one of a kind.
你是独一无二的
I just wish you still believed that.
我只希望你还能相信这点
Thanks, Coach.
谢谢教练
It's just kind of hard to feel that way about myself right now.
只是我现在对自己没什么信心
Give it time.
耐心一点
You're going through the biggest change in your life.
你在经历一生中最大的变化
Guys like you always find their way.
像你这样的人总会找到出路
You think you got any guys like that out here today?
这群人里有没有像我这样的人
Searching for some recruits of my own.
我也在为自己招募新成员
We need a male lead for the musical.
我们需要一位音乐剧的男主角
What's his story?
他什么情况
Ryder Lynn, sophomore.
莱德·林恩 高二
I think he flunked out of his old school,
在原学校成绩太差被迫退学
so they transferred him here.
所以转学到这里来
Sweet enough kid,
挺不错的孩子
but he's a loner and can't learn to play for his life,
但他喜欢独来独往 不会为自己争取未来
and if you ask me, I say he's got a lazy streak.
如果你问我 我得说他不太上进
Moves good, though.
身体协调性倒是不错
You want to know the thing about you that makes you special?
你想知道你的特别之处吗
It's not the singing or the dancing
不是那些唱歌♥ 跳舞
or the way you threw the ball.
或是投球的技巧
It's that you could move people.
而是因为你能感染别人
Figure that Ryder kid's got anything like that in him?
那个莱德身上也有这种特质吗
Maybe.
也许
If he had the right guy showing him the way.
只要有合适的人给他指条出路就行
Are you kidding me? Huddle up!
你们在搞毛啊 集♥合♥
Get over there!
都过来
Hey, this is the girls' bathroom.
这是女生厕所
I sit when I pee.
我是坐着嘘嘘的
How psyched are you for Grease auditions?
去参加《油脂》试唱你有多紧张
I want Sandy... so bad.
我好想好想演珊迪
I'm not auditioning. What?!
我不会参加试唱 什么
Why not? You know you'd get a part.
为什么不去 你肯定会被录取的
I don't want a part;
我不想演某一个角色
I want the part: Rizzo.
我只想要那个角色 里佐
No offense, Sandra Dee,
无意冒犯 桑德拉·迪[影星]
but Rizzo's the money role of that show.
但里佐是那部剧的灵魂人物
A hot bitch who thinks she's pregnant,
一个认为自己怀孕的性感泼妇
and turns out to have a heart of gold.
结果有颗金子般的美丽心灵
It's basically my life story.
基本上就是我的人生写照
But they won't give me the role.
但他们不会给我那个角色的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表