I prayed really hard about this.
我为这事可是祈祷了半天
Maybe God didn't hear you because he was busy
或许上帝正忙着帮助身患癌症的人
helping people with cancer. Shut it, Avatar.
没功夫听你的祈祷 闭嘴 阿凡达
This is all your fault. You screwed up "Hand-Jive."
这都怪你 你唱砸了《为舞而生》
No, I didn't. We were both great.
我没有 我们表现都不错
It just didn't work out.
只是没能擦出火花
I've been hearing that a lot lately from you.
这话我耳朵都听出茧子了
Oh. One little thing, Honey Boo Boo.
提个小醒 波波甜心
I know a good, hot meal is hard to resist,
我知道一顿丰盛的热腾饭诱惑无穷
especially when you're on the free lunch program,
特别是你吃饭还不要花钱
but remember, the stage always adds at least ten pounds.
但记好了 人站上舞台看起来会比平时胖十磅
In your case, closer to 90.
看你这身材 差不多得90磅吧
So, when you and your mom, Strawberry Hugecake,
所以当你和你妈 草莓·大蛋糕
are dumpster diving for your costume,
在垃圾堆中找戏服的时候
keep on picking till you find something slimming.
记住得找那种显瘦的
Like a black Hefty bag.
比如大黑袋子那种款
Kitty, my baby needs to be fed.
凯蒂 给我喂孩子去
Oh, dear.
我的天
Emma, wow.
艾玛 哇
Did I forget it's one of our anniversaries?
不会是我忘了咱的某个纪念日吧
What? No.
什么 不是
Your parents aren't here, are they?
该不是你♥爸♥妈来了吧
No no no. No, no. I just thought I would, um,
不不不不 我只是想
challenge myself with a few new recipes, that's all.
挑战自己尝试几道新菜 没别的
Okay. How many new recipes?
这样啊 一共几道新菜呢
Uh, two or three. Or seven. Sorry.
两三道 是七道 不好意思
If you want, in just a couple minutes, they'll be ready.
你想吃的话 等几分钟就行
Just let them cool for a second.
让它们凉一下
Um... yeah, I just got home early
我就是回家早了
and I, uh, came across these cookbooks,
偶然发现了这些烹饪书
my mom got me when I got married to Carl,
是我和卡尔结婚的时候我妈送的
and I thought, you know what? I've never tried these.
我就想 这些菜我还从没试过呢
And I feel like I do that sometimes, and it's really not fair.
我有时候就是这样 这可不太好
Emma... Emma. Sometimes I need to try...
艾玛艾玛 有时我就得试试...
Emma, Emma, stop.
艾玛 艾玛 别做了
Just... whatever it is,
不论你在想什么
just say it.
都说出来吧
I don't want to go to Washington with you.
我不想和你去华盛顿
Could you just sit down?
你先坐下来好吗
Just hear me out.
用心听我说
For the past three years,
这三年来
all I've wanted was to be your wife.
我一心想要做好你的妻子
But then when I really stop to think about that,
但当我静下心来思考的时候
I have no idea what that means to me,
我不知道这对我意味着什么
to be a wife. You know? I, um...
做别人的妻子 你懂吗 我...
I know what it meant to my mom.
我知道这对于我妈妈的意义
It meant, you know, having supper on the table when my dad got home.
这意味着我爸爸下班回来时桌上已摆好了晚饭
It meant lots of "Whatever you say, dear"S.
也意味着"就听你的 亲爱的"
It was heroic doses of Clonopin and Chardonnay,
这意味着超大剂量的安♥眠♥药♥和夏敦埃酒
That's not the wife I want. I know.
我想要的妻子不是那样的 我知道
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, but I love my job.
我爱你 但我也爱我的工作
I love my kids. I love helping my kids.
我爱我的学生 我喜欢帮助他们
I love that you love your job,
你热爱你的工作 我很开心
and I... I am so incredibly excited
你能得到这次工作机会
for this job opportunity for you, I really am.
我超级激动 真的
But I am terrified
但我很害怕
that if I go with you, I'm gonna resent you.
如果我和你去了华府 我会怨恨你
And then I'm gonna pull away.
然后我就会离开你
I would rather be here,
我宁愿待在这儿
far from you but feeling really close,
离你很远但心很近
rather than close to you but feeling really far away.
而不是离你很近 心却渐行渐远
Are you upset?
你不高兴了
No.
没有
I mean...
我是说...
do I like the idea of not waking up next to you
你问我接下来几个月起床时
every day for a few months?
没有你在身边 我开心吗
Of course not.
当然不可能
But you're right.
但你说得对
We've spent so much time talking about getting married,
我们花了那么多时间讨论结婚的事情
and no time talking about
却没说一句
what being a husband and wife really means to us.
为人夫和为人♥妻♥对我们意味着什么
What does it mean to you?
对你意味着什么
Trust.
信任
Having a partner I know will always be honest with me.
拥有一个永远会对我忠诚的伴侣
Who I know I will always be honest with.
而我也会对她永远忠诚
What about you?
你呢
Someone to accept me.
对方能够接受我
All of me.
全部的我
Someone who I accept and adore.
我也能接受他 爱他
Neither of us said someone who is with me every minute,
我们都没提出要和对方分分钟绑在一起
or compromises their dreams for mine.
也没说要为对方牺牲自己的梦想
No.
对
So...then I guess we're okay.
那...我想我们达成共识了
Um... we will switch off weekends.
我们周末交叉往返
I'll come up or you'll come down.
这周我来见你 下周你来见我
And then I will come home,
等到我回来
and then we will finally get married.
我们就结婚
How you doing, buddy?
还好吗 伙计
Yeah. Good. But...
嗯 挺好 但是...
how am I supposed to make a car fly onstage in the auditorium?
我要怎么才能让汽车在礼堂的舞台上飞起来
You're really throwing yourself into the musical, huh?
你对这部音乐剧还挺投入的
I guess they're wrong when they say you can't go home again.
他们说"毕业的学生泼出去的水"也不全对
Well, it's not about being back in high school again.
我并非想重返高中
I'm not interested in that.
我对这并不感兴趣
I guess it's just...
我想只是...
nice helping other people's dreams come true.
帮助别人梦想成真感觉很好
It's called being a teacher.
你说的就是当老师
I'm really gonna miss it.
我真的会很怀念当老师的感觉
Wait, what do you mean?
等下 你什么意思
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Not-not for good,
不是永不回来
but for a few months.
是离开几个月
I'm going to Washington
我要去华盛顿
to fight to keep the arts alive in our schools.
努力使艺术在学校中焕发活力
I figure if I don't take a stand now,
我觉得如果现在不表明立场
there won't be auditoriums left to fly cars in.
以后就看不到礼堂飞车了
But, Mr. Shue, you can't just leave the glee club like that,
但舒老师 你不能就这么离开合唱团
with no one in charge. They need you.
群龙不能无首 他们需要你
No, they need a leader.
不 他们需要的是领袖
Someone with vision, who believes in them.
一个有远见 相信他们的人
Someone who understands how to win,
懂得如何赢得比赛
but also understands that winning
但也明白赢得比赛并非全部
is not more important than doing the right thing,
朝正确的方向努力 互相帮助
or taking care of each other.
同样也很重要
Someone who's really good at making kids' dreams come true.
他要对帮助孩子实现梦想很有一套
I spoke to Principal Figgins about it,
我跟费金斯校长提过这件事
and since Glee Club is not an actual class,
由于合唱团并不是真正的班级
we don't need a certified teacher to run it.
我们并不需要持证教师来管理
We just need an adult.
我们只是需要一个成年人
Mr. Shue, I'm not an adult.
舒老师 我还未成年
First of all, I think maybe it's time you start calling me Will.
首先 你可以开始叫我威尔了
And second, I saw how you stood up to Sue.
其次 我见过你怎么和苏当面对峙的
How you went out and found Ryder.
还有你去球场上挖掘莱德的事情
You're ready.
你已经准备好了
And if you're willing, I can promise you that
如果你愿意 我保证
there's no greater joy in the world
帮助和你一样的少年成长为一个男人
than helping a young boy like you turn into a man.
世上没有比这更快乐的事情了
It's three months.
就三个月
So will you do it?
你愿意吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表