give it up for Miss Santana Lopez.
鼓掌欢迎 桑塔纳·洛佩斯
**A church house, gin house*
*教堂与酒馆
**A school house, outhouse*
*学校与厕所
**On Highway Number 19*
*坐落于十九号♥公路
**The people keep the city clean*
*人♥民♥维护市容整洁
**They call it Nutbush*
*大家称其拿巴殊
**Oh, Nutbush*
*拿巴殊
**Call it Nutbush city limits*
*称之为拿巴殊城边界
**Nutbush city*
*拿巴殊城
**20 fields on weekdays*
*工作日埋头干
**And have a picnic on Labor day*
*劳动节摆野餐
**You go to town on Saturdays*
*星期六进城逛
**But go to church every Sunday*
*但每周日都会做礼拜
*They call it Nutbush*
*大家称其拿巴殊*
**Oh, Nutbush*
*拿巴殊
**They call it Nutbush city limits*
*称之为拿巴殊城边界
**Nutbush city*
*拿巴殊城
**No whiskey for sale*
*不卖♥♥威士忌
**You can't cop no bail*
*监狱无保释
**Salt pork and molasses*
*牢饭只能吃
**Is all you get in jail*
*熏肉和糖浆
**They call it Nutbush*
*大家称其拿巴殊
**Oh, Nutbush*
*拿巴殊
**They call it Nutbush city*
*大家称其拿巴殊城
**Nutbush city limits*
*拿巴殊城边界
**A quite little old community*
*安静古老的小城
**A one-horse town*
*羊肠小道穿城过
**You have to watch what you're puttin' down*
*轻手轻脚小心行事
**Nutbush city limits*
*拿巴殊城边界
**Nutbush city*
*拿巴殊城
**Oh, Nutbush*
*拿巴殊
**They call it Nutbush*
*大家称其拿巴殊
**They call it Nutbush city limits*
*称之为拿巴殊城边界
Santana, that was simply the greatest moment
桑塔纳 刚才真是娱乐史上
in show business history.
最精彩的一刻
But how come you didn't tell me you were coming to town?
可你回来怎么都不告诉我
You know, I think that the better question is,
我觉得这话该我问你
why didn't you tell me that you were dating Sam?
你和萨姆约会怎么都不告诉我
I had just left a comment on my favorite Rizzoli & Isles
我听说的时候 正在给我最爱的《妙女神探》
lesbian subtext blog when I heard the news.
蕾丝潜台词博客上留言呢
One word, bri-am.
三个字 呆嘴恋
Gotta go, hon.
我先挂了 宝儿
Oh, and before I forget,
趁我还记得
allow me to introduce my backup,
给你们隆重介绍我的备胎
and my girlfriend,
也是我的女朋友
Elaine.
伊莲
And by girlfriend,
我的这个女朋友
I mean out and proud, lipstick-loving,
可是光荣出柜且唇唇相爱
AfterEllen-reading girlfriend.
还混迹百合网的女朋友
That was so good.
真太好了
Okay, so if I'm gonna win this Midnight Madness thing,
好吧 我要在"午夜疯狂"歌♥赛取胜
which I am,
这毫无悬念
then I'm gonna need to know exactly what it is.
你得先跟我说清楚这是个什么比赛
NYADA's fight club,
纽戏的搏击俱乐部
but singing instead of punching.
不过比的是唱歌♥
Twice a year,
一年两次
we break into a classroom
我们闯入一间教室
for a no-holds-barred sing-off to the death.
毫无保留地唱到倾尽所有
Winner gets ultimate bragging rights
在纽戏的剩余日子里
for the rest of the time that they're at NYADA,
获胜者会拥有终极的吹嘘权利
loser gets shamed and humiliated.
落败者则受到无尽的羞辱
Hm. Well, then I guess
了解 既然如此
I'm gonna have to beat Kurt.
我必须要打败科特了
Oh, don't worry, you will.
别担心 你有这个实力
We all heard about Taylor the Latte Boy challenging you,
我们都听说"拿铁男孩泰勒"挑战你了
and... it's a joke.
这还...真是个笑话
Like those outfits of his?
瞧他穿的那些衣服啊
Now, everyone knows the only reason Hummel got in
现在 是人都知道哈梅尔能被录取
is 'cause he's Carmen's pet turtle-face.
全因为他是卡门的男宠小囧脸
And signing up for Adam's Apples?
还加入了"亚当的苹果"呢
He might as well wear a sign around his neck that says,
他也许该在脖子上挂个牌子写上
"I am pathetic, please club me to death."
"我是废柴 求求你们打死我吧"
Okay, Kurt earned his place here at NYADA same as you two.
科特是凭真本事入学的 你们没资格说他
Excuse me?
你什么意思
It's okay, Rachel.
没事的 蕾切尔
I've dealt with a lot worse than bitchy gossip.
比这贱得多的诋毁我都听过了
However I got here, the point is, I'm here.
无论我是怎么被录取的 重点是我在这了
And me, my outfits, and my turtle-face
我本人 我的衣着服饰以及我的小囧脸
aren't going anywhere.
不会去别处了
We'll see about that at Midnight Madness.
那我们就"午夜疯狂"歌♥赛见分晓吧
So, how did you find out?
你是怎么发现的
She changed her Facebook relationship status to "shacked up."
她把脸书的感情状况改成"同居中"
Mine's still "heartbroken."
而我的还是"失恋中"
I haven't been interested in other women
自从蕾切尔和我分手后
since Rachel and I broke up.
我还没对别人动心过
Well, maybe it's time to be.
是时候再打开心扉了
There's a great new math sub.
有个新来的数学代课老师很不错
I know she's a little... but...
她是有点斗鸡眼 不过...
She's like 26.
她都二十六岁了
What do... what do I have to offer
对于那样一个成熟♥女♥人
a grown woman like that?
我不知道该怎么做
I'm just a man-boy.
我还是个大男孩
I get what it feels like to be lonely.
这种孤单一人的感受 我懂
I haven't really felt like myself since Will's been away,
自从威尔走后 我就感觉失去自我了
and it's kind of scary.
有点吓人呢
You know, sometimes you feel like it's the only feeling
有时你会觉得这就是人生在世
you're ever gonna have in the world.
你能拥有的唯一感受了
And it will be,
这种感觉会持续下去
until you get back in the saddle.
直到你重整旗鼓才会消失
Thanks, Miss Pillsbury.
谢谢你 皮尔斯伯里小姐
Honestly, you're the only person here who can always cheer me up.
说实话 这所学校里能鼓励我的也只有你了
Mr. Shue's a lucky guy.
舒先生真够幸运的
He really is.
说得没错
Oh, um, but don't just thank me.
别光谢我
You can pay me back by, um,
你得有所回报
helping me pick a centerpiece arrangement.
帮我挑选婚宴餐桌花饰
Sure. Yeah?
没问题 你看
Option number one,
一号♥方案
or...
还是
option number two.
二号♥方案
I'd go with the white one,
我会选白色的
because blue is like the color of sad,
蓝色代表忧郁悲伤
and white is the color of pure, like you.
而白色代表纯洁 就像你一样
That's exactly what I thought.
我也是这么想的
I'm gonna mark this off my list.
我可以在清单里把这项勾掉了
And I didn't even have to lay out
我都不用摆一溜麦片
a line of cereal for you to find me.
你就能找到我
I thought you loved Brittany.
我还以为你爱过布里特妮
I mean, I can't believe you're making
我真不敢相信你会以为
what's going on with me and her about you.
她跟我交往与你有关
You're naive to think that this isn't about me.
你以为这与我无关 就太天真了
I broke up with Brittany.
是我跟布里特妮提的分手
This is just her revenge.
这是她对我的报复
She could have dated anyone, boy or girl.
她可以和任何人约会 不管男女
But no. She chose you.
可她偏偏选择了你
The one person she knew would send
她知道只有你
my brain straight to Lima Hights.
会让我马不停蹄赶回利马
Okay, you know what? Brittany doesn't understand revenge.
你知道吗 布里特妮根本不懂报复
Brittany is love.
她只懂爱
Listen up, Lipsy McChapstick.
听着 大嘴·唇膏男
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表