I'll go to Harvard or "Princetown"
我会去哈佛 或是"普林思臀"大学
or "MITT" Or "Stanford and Son"
或"麻绳理工"或"死瘫佛"大学
or the "University of California at Charles barkley's House,"
或加州大学"查尔斯·伯克利家开的分校"
cause evidently I'm one of the smartest people in America.
因为事实证明我是美国最聪明的佼佼者之一
Your audition was great, Rachel.
你的面试很成功 蕾切尔
I don't need to hear you read it again.
你不用再念给我听了
Look, this film
听着 这部电影
is my senior thesis,
是我的大四论文
and I'd like you to be a part of it.
我希望你能出演
Any questions?
有问题吗
Your script, Electra, it's so raw
伊莱克特拉 你的剧本真实质朴
and personal. I just was wondering, um...
又带有个人感情♥色♥彩 我在想...
Come Back to Me, Grandmother: A Journey into Alzheimer's
这部《回到我身边吧 奶奶:老年痴呆症之旅》
is that you and-and your grandmother?
是你和你奶奶的故事吗
The grandmother slipping into dementia is an allegory.
患上痴呆的奶奶只是个类比
Of course. Yeah. Obviously.
当然了 没错 很明显
Of the end of the world.
它是世界末日的寓言
You would be playing both me and,
你将同时出演我
in the black-and-white flashbacks, my grandmother.
和黑白回忆镜头里的我奶奶这两个角色
Okay.
很好
If you're willing to go on this adventure with me.
如果你愿意加入我的探险之旅
I... I would be honored.
我万分荣幸
I would.
我愿意
Great. There is one thing:
很好 还有一件事
you will have to be topless in the ballroom scene with Titus.
你在宴会厅和提图斯的那场戏里要裸上身
That's not going to be a problem, is it?
这不成问题吧
I'm a strong and confident woman.
我是个坚强又自信的女人
I'm the one who asked Brody to move in.
开口邀请布罗迪同居的人是我
I'm the one who almost made it out of Agent Provocateur without giggling.
脱下性感内衣时差点没笑出声的人也是我
And let's face it, my breasts are my prizewinners.
接受现实吧 我的双峰是我的制胜利器
You almost made it out, but you didn't.
你开始确实忍♥住了 但最后还是笑了
Let's face it.
接受现实吧
You're also the girl who makes Brody
和布罗迪依偎入睡时
turn the lights off when you're cuddling.
让他关灯的人也是你
You have a beautiful body, but are you really ready to
你身材曼妙 但你真的准备好
expose yourself to the world?
将自己展现给全世界了吗
That's what all great artists do.
大艺术家都会这么做
They expose themselves.
他们会展现自己
Expose their souls,
他们展现的是灵魂
not their flesh.
不是肉体
But it's all part of the same package.
但这都是他们的一部分
Am I really expected to be able to bare my soul
我要是耻于这副承载灵魂的肉体
if I'm ashamed of the body that holds it?
还怎么展现我的灵魂呢
I think a little shame is a good thing.
我觉得有点羞耻感是好事
You're not a porn star,
你不是艳星
even though your hair and your makeup makes you look like one.
就算你的头发和妆容看着像是艳星
That's mean.
太刻薄了吧
I'm sorry. But... your hair has gotten a little out of hand.
不好意思 但你的发型最近有点过分了
Point taken.
有道理
Well, I guess there's only one way to resolve this.
我看只有一个办法可以解决了
Sing about it. Thank God.
唱出来 感谢上帝
Hit it.
开始
**I thought I saw a man brought to life*
*我以为遇见了对的人
**He was warm he came around*
*他温暖安宁来到身边
**Like he was dignified*
*他似乎那样威严高贵
**He showed me what it was to cry*
*但却让我伤心流泪
**Well you couldn't be that man I adored*
*你不可能是我爱的人
**You don't seem to know or seem to care*
*你一无所知漠不关心
**What your heart is for*
*你的心有何用
**I don't know him anymore*
*我不再认识他
**There's nothing where he used to lie*
*他躺过的地方已一无所有
**My conversation has run dry*
*我的话都已说光
**That's what's going on*
*事情就是这样
**Nothing's fine*
*分崩离析
**I'm torn*
*我心已碎
**I'm all out of faith*
*我已失去信仰
**This is how I feel*
*心中的感觉
**I'm cold and I am shamed*
*耻辱与凄凉
**Lying naked on the floor*
*裸身躺在地板上
**Illusion never changed*
*幻想从未
**Into something real*
*变成现实
**I'm wide awake and I can see*
*无法入睡 静静仰望
**The perfect sky is torn*
*完美的天空出现裂痕
**You're a little late*
*你来得太迟
**I'm already torn*
*心已经碎了
**So I guess the fortune teller's right*
*看来算命先生说得没错
**I should have seen just what was there*
*我早应该看清♥真♥♥相♥
**And not some Holy light*
*那不是耀眼的光芒
**But you crawled beneath my veins*
*但你已融入我的血液
**And now I don't care, I have no luck*
*我不在乎 我不走运
**I don't miss it all that much*
*并不怀念我们的过去
**There's just so many things*
*只是有许多东西
**That I can't touch*
*我不敢再去接近
**I'm torn*
*我心已碎
**I'm all out of faith (I'm all out of faith)*
*我已失去信仰 (我已失去信仰)
**This is how I feel (How I feel)*
*心中的感觉 (感觉)
**I'm cold and I am shamed*
*耻辱与凄凉
**Bound and broken on the floor*
*捆绑 残破 躺在地板上
**You're a little late*
*你来得太迟
**I'm already torn*
*心已经碎了
**I'm already torn*
*心已经碎了
**I'm torn*
*我心已碎
**I'm torn*
*我心已碎
**I'm already torn*
*心已经碎了
Rachel... have you made up your mind yet?
蕾切尔 你决定了吗
I need to know right away,
我现在就要答案
so we can get you fitted for clown shoes
我们好为你在"时间尽头"梦境系列场景
for the "End of Times" dream sequence.
里面的小丑鞋试装
I'll do it.
我演
Hey, Blaine.
嗨 布莱恩
Will you please go to the mall with me after school?
放学跟我一起去商场好不好
I want to go clothes shopping. Sure.
我要去买♥♥衣服 行
Oh, sweet merciful Lord.
仁慈的上帝啊
Sam.
萨姆
What are you doing? It's January.
你脱成这样干吗 现在可是寒冬一月
What do you mean? It's hot out there, you know?
怎么了 外面很热啊
Sun's out, it's, like, way above freezing.
太阳都出来了 温度离冰点远着呢
Are you sure you're not overcompensating a little?
你确定这不是矫枉过正吗
Overcompensating for what?
什么矫枉过正
Your SAT Scores.
你的高考成绩啊
We all heard that you tanked.
你考砸了 我们都听说了
But don't worry. There are re-tests.
但别担心 你可以重考
You know what, dude? Like, if you choose to be jealous
老兄 你要是嫉妒我的牛掰火♥辣♥身材
of my hard-core rockin' bod, that's on you.
那是你的问题
Uh, for the record, Blaine has an awesome body
郑重声明 布莱恩身材无敌
and a perky and delicious behind
小屁屁高翘诱人
that looks like it got baked to perfection
就像是经特级大厨
by some sort of master chef.
精心烘培出来的完美作品
Thanks, Tina.
谢了 蒂娜
Sam, I'm just looking out for you.
萨姆 我只是为你好
I'm trying to be your friend.
我只是想帮你而已
Okay, well, then put down the Hatorade
好吧 那你就放下仇恨的毒酒
and come to my seminar this afternoon. Your seminar?
来参加我下午的研讨会吧 你的研讨会
Yeah, for the Men of McKinley calendar.
对啊 麦金利男优月历研讨会
It's a one-hour course entitled
一个半小时的课程 名为
"Modern Centerfold: Techniques that Work for Today's Hot Young Posers."
"现代插页: 当今火♥辣♥嫩模的实用技巧"
3:30. Locker room.
三点半在更衣室
No chicks.
不准带妞儿
Downward dog.
伏地犬式
Into the half pigeon.
变换成半鸽式
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表