Or start eating each other. Oh, no, please spare us.
或开始自相残杀之前 别 请放过我们
If I see one more scene of Satine
要是我再看到萨汀
coughing up blood into a handkerchief,
在手帕上咳血的镜头
I'm gonna start coughing up blood into a handkerchief.
我就要把血吐在手帕上了
Come on, Santana, it's so good,
别这样 桑塔纳 这电影不错啊
and we're right in the middle of it.
我们都看了一半了
Let's put it to a vote. Oh, house vote. I say yea.
投票决定吧 投票啊 我支持
Yea. Moulin Rouge it is.
太好了 看《红磨坊》
Well, what about Brody's vote?
那布罗迪不投票吗
Or do drug dealers not get to vote?
还是毒贩子没有投票权
Okay, he's not a drug dealer.
他不是毒贩子
Please, okay? It's snowing outside.
请别这样说 外面在下大雪
He's probably just stranded somewhere.
他也许是困在哪里了吧
Do you want me to call him?
要我打电♥话♥给他吗
Okay. I'll prove it to you.
好吧 我证明给你看
Hey, Rach. Hey, babe. Where are you?
蕾蕾 亲爱的 你在哪
Aw, the bridges are closed-- I'm stuck at my friend's house
大桥不能通行 我困在朋友家里
in Manhattan.
在曼哈顿
You remember Leo, right?
你记得里奥吗
Well, I miss you.
想你哦
We're in the middle of watching Moulin Rouge,
我们正在看《红磨坊》
and so we're getting to the part
差不多看到伊万·麦格雷戈
where Ewan McGregor cries.
那场哭戏了
Hey, l-listen, I, uh, I got to go.
我有事 得挂了
I will be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回去的
Okay.
好的
There you go.
你看吧
Okay?
好吧
I'm with you.
你说得对
Drug dealer.
毒贩子
I hope they mash-up "Batdance" with "Howard the Duck."
希望他们唱《蝙蝠侠》跟《天降神兵》的混搭曲
**Revvin' up your engine*
*发动引擎
**Listen to her howlin' roar*
*听它旋转轰鸣
**Metal under tension*
*车子蓄势待发
**Begging you to touch and go*
*求你启动加速
**Highway to the danger zone*
*通往危险地带之路
**Right into the danger zone*
*直达危险地带之处
**Still like that old time rock n' roll*
*依然喜欢古典摇滚
**That kind of music just soothes the soul*
*那安抚灵魂的音乐
**I reminisce about the days of old*
*我听着古典摇滚乐
**With that old time rock n' roll*
*追忆起往昔的时光
**Heading into twilight*
*驶入暮光
**Spreading out her wings tonight* *Old time rock n' roll*
*今晚展开双翼* *古典摇滚
**She got you jumping off the deck*
*它带你腾空离地
**And shoving into overdrive* *I like that old time rock n' roll*
*狂飙至超速* *我喜欢古典摇滚
**Highway to the danger zone* *Rock n' roll*
*通往危险地带之路* *摇滚
**I'll take you right into the danger zone*
*我带你直达危险地带之处
**Still like that old time rock n' roll*
*依然喜欢古典摇滚
**That kind of music just soothes the soul*
*那安抚灵魂的音乐
**I reminisce about the days of old*
*我听着古典摇滚乐
**With that old time rock n' roll*
*追忆起往昔的时光
**Still like that old time rock n' roll*
*依然喜欢古典摇滚
**That kind of music just soothes the soul*
*那安抚灵魂的音乐
**I reminisce about the days of old*
*我听着古典摇滚乐
**With that old time rock n' roll*
*追忆起往昔的时光
**Still like that old time rock n' roll*
*依然喜欢古典摇滚
**That kind of music just soothes the soul* *Soothes the soul*
*那安抚灵魂的音乐* *安抚灵魂
**I reminisce about the days of old*
*我听着古典摇滚乐
**With that old time rock n' roll*
*追忆起往昔的时光
**I'll take you right to the*
*我带你直达
**Rock n' roll*
*摇滚之处
Okay. That was awesome.
太棒了
Where'd you come up with the inspiration for that?
怎么想到这个创意的啊
Well, it's our tribute to the early
我们想向汤姆·克鲁斯
macho cinema of one Mr. Tom Cruise.
早期男子汉电影献上敬意
You can't handle the truth.
你们接受不了真♥相♥
That's actually Jack Nicholson, not Tom Cruise.
那是杰克·尼科尔森 不是汤姆·克鲁斯
Girls. You're up.
女孩们 到你们上场了
Wait for it. Come on, get out here.
等着吧 来啊 谁怕谁
I have a confession to make.
我要向你坦白
For the past six months, I've said behind your back
过去半年 我在背后
and in front of your face that you're poor and fat
或是当面嘲笑你又穷又胖
and mousy and boring and you dress like Zach Galifianakis.
胆小又无趣 还有穿得像扎克·加利费安纳基斯
I apologize.
我向你道歉
God made me, and he's not through with me yet.
上帝创造了我 他还与我同在
Besides, we're both dating Puckermans,
而且 我们的男友都是帕克曼家的
and someday we'll be sister-in-laws
也许哪天我们会成为妯娌
and hanging out with Jews together.
跟一群犹太人混在一起
I totally saw that look. What's going on?
你这表情是怎么回事啊
If I tell you something,
如果我跟你说件事
do you swear not to tell anyone?
你能发誓不要跟别人说吗
Swear.
我发誓
Last week, Ryder kissed me.
上周 莱德吻我了
OMG.
我滴神啊
Was he any good,
他吻技高超吗
or did his humongous donkey teeth bite into your lips?
还是他用那硕大的驴齿啃你嘴唇
He was good, but... I still like Jake.
他是不错啦 不过我还是喜欢贾克
Say no more. I completely get it.
不用说了 我完全懂
And you're not a slut at all for playing both sides.
脚踏两条船并不代表你是贱♥人♥
Let me give you some advice, since we're now BFFs.
我俩现在是死党 给你点建议吧
Boy are like lumps of coal.
男人就像一堆煤炭
They're dirty and cheap and they get hot when they're rubbed.
又脏又贱 摩擦生热 挑逗下就把持不住
And some turn into diamonds.
不过有些会慢慢变成钻石
So, collect as many as you can.
所以尽情收集吧
**A kiss on the hand may be quite continental*
*纤手一轻吻 很欧陆风情
**But diamonds are a girl's best friend*
*美钻予佳人 作伴互生辉
**A kiss may be grand, but it won't pay the rental*
*香吻虽美好 柔情不抵租
**On your humble flat, or help you feed your, meow! Pussy cat*
*食住皆花钱 打扮需钞票
**Men grow cold as girls grow old*
*人老如珠黄 男人即抛弃
**And we all lose our charms in the end*
*敌不过岁月 魅力亦消尽
**But square-cut or pear-shaped*
*方钻显大气 梨型俏江南
**These rocks don't lose their shape*
*任时过境迁 一颗永流传
**Diamonds are a girl's best friend*
*美钻予佳人 不离永相伴
**Tiffany's*
*高贵蒂凡尼
**'Cause we are living in a material world*
*物欲必横流 享乐是王道
**And I am a material girl*
*拜金女是我
**Come and get me, boys*
*怀揣好钻石 方可追美女
**Black Star*
*墨色之星
**Ross Cole*
*罗斯·科尔
**Talk to me, Harry Zilder, tell me all about it!*
*红磨坊大佬 哈利·齐尔达 对我说情话
**There may come a time when a lass needs a lawyer*
*柔弱娇女子 或需要律师
**But diamonds are a girl's best friend*
*美钻予佳人 不离永相伴
**There may come a time when a hard-boiled employer thinks you're*
*也许有老板 谄媚夸赞你
**Awful nice*
*心灵又手巧
**But get that ice or else no dice*
*美钻予佳人 才是心头宝
**He's your guy when stocks are high*
*盆满又钵盈 他是你依靠
**But beware when they start to descend*
*资产泡沫散 依靠不见踪
**Diamonds are a girl's best friend*
*美钻予佳人 才是心头宝
**Let's make love*
*让我们缠绵
**Everything's going so well*
*一切多美好
**'Cause that's when those louses go back to their spouses*
*卑鄙之小人 重回爱人抱
**Diamonds are a girl's best friend*
*美钻予佳人 才是心头宝
Wow, come on, you guys.
兄弟们
Let's give it up for girls...
快给女孩们鼓鼓掌吧
What's shakin', bacon?
在做啥啊 小伙子
Just practicing my basic Pirouettes.
在练习芭蕾舞竖趾旋转舞步
Every aspiring actor needs to know how to do them.
每个有抱负的演员都要会跳
Newsies is lousy with them.
新人跳得很烂
Thanks for giving me shelter from the storm.
谢谢你在暴风雪的时候收留我
I was a little sad we, uh,
我有点小伤心
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表