Stop, stop, stop.
停下来
Emma's left the building.
艾玛逃婚了
She say anything about me?
她有提到我吗
No, why would she?
没 她为什么要提到你
Because I kissed her.
因为我亲了她
Mr. Shue, Finn,
舒老师 芬恩
thank you for agreeing to this sit-down.
谢谢你们愿意坐下来恳谈
We've all noticed
我们都注意到
the tension between you ever since Finn
自从芬恩承认他吻了皮尔斯伯里小姐
admitted he kissed Miss Pillsbury.
你们之间的关系就很紧张
Sorry I'm late. Huge line up at the Lima Bean,
抱歉我迟到了 利马豆咖啡店排长队
but here are the lattes that Mr. Shue made me get everybody.
这是舒老师让我给大家买♥♥的咖啡
Um, I asked for two pumps of mocha, Finn.
我要的是双重摩卡 芬恩
I taste three. Take 'em back.
这杯喝着是三重 把它们退了
All of them.
全退了
I'm sorry, Mr. Shue, but all I did was pick up the vests.
抱歉 舒老师 我只是负责取回马甲
I didn't... What's most upsetting is
我没... 最让人蛋疼的是
you actually think these vests are clean,
你竟然觉得这些马甲洗干净了
that it's okay to turn in subpar work.
还对他们的失职纵容姑息
No surprise. Finn has been acting
毫无意外 芬恩之前的行为
like he's losing his mind.
就像失去理智了一样
Great job, Ryder! See that, guys?
干得好 莱德 看到了吗各位
Prowess on the football field and a terrific singing voice
球场上的英勇与完美的声线
are not mutually exclusive.
并不相互排斥
I can't take it anymore!
我受够了
Okay, it's bad enough you're treating me like your lackey,
你把我当仆人使唤已经够操蛋了
but I'm not gonna sit here while you fake-compliment Ryder
我不会坐在这里看着你为了伤害我
just to hurt me!
而假意恭维莱德
You're feuding. And it needs to stop.
你们在闹矛盾 休战时间到
Seriously. It's like Hatfields and McCoys in here.
没错 这里好像在上演《血仇》
So epic musical feuds is our theme.
所以我们本周的主题是史诗级音乐对决
And for the first time in Glee Club history,
合唱团有史以来第一次
we are giving you, our fearless leaders, an assignment.
我们要给你们这两位无畏的领袖留作业
You two will explore and resolve your differences
你们要通过合作一首
by performing a song together
经典音乐对抗的歌♥曲
inspired by a classic musical rivalry.
来研究并解决你们之间的矛盾
Guys... Regionals are coming up,
孩子们 地区赛就要到了
Mr. Shue, and if we're gonna have any chance of winning,
舒老师 如果我们想赢
we need both of you. On the same page and on the same team.
就需要你们俩 同心协力
False alarm.
虚惊一场
Thank God. I'm so happy.
感谢上帝 我太高兴了
I'm so glad this is all over with.
真高兴这一切都结束了
Thank you for taking me here today.
谢谢你今天陪我过来
All right, I'm gonna go to class.
好了 我去上课了
Whoa, hey. That's it?
这就完了
That's all you have to say about this?
你说这么句话就算了
Well, the doctor gave me the all-clear. What else is there?
医生说我完全没事 还有什么吗
Rachel, you can't just blow past this like nothing ever happened.
蕾切尔 你不能像没事人一样甩掉过去
This is a wake-up call.
这是个警钟
This is an opportunity for you
你应该借此机会
to take a hard look at the choices that you're making,
仔细审视自己所做的选择
where your life is heading.
看清你的未来何去何从
Starting with Donkey Face.
首先要看清的就是那个驴脸
Hey, I'm Dallas. What's your name?
我是达拉斯 你叫什么
Uh, Gunnar.
贡纳
Dude, relax.
兄弟 放轻松
I've seen you here the past few weeks.
这几周我都在这里看到你的身影
Look around. We're not exactly alone.
看看周围 我们并不孤单
Look, this isn't a real thing for me, okay?
我并不靠此为生
It's... I need it for my tuition, you know?
我要靠这个交学费 明白吗
Hey, man, I'm sure everyone has a legit reason to be here.
兄弟 每个来这里的人都各有原因
Speaking of. We'll talk about it.
说到这个 我们以后聊
**Rule number one*
*守则第一条
**Is that you gotta have fun*
*玩尽兴就好
**But baby when you're done*
*但开心过后
**You gotta be the first to run*
*收手要趁早
**Rule number two*
*守则第二条
**Just don't get attached to*
*不要太投入
**Somebody you could lose*
*有人注定离去
**So le-let me tell you*
*就让我点醒你
**This is how to be a heartbreaker*
*这是恋爱达人守则
**Boys they like a little danger*
*小伙们喜欢来点刺♥激♥
**We'll get him falling for a stranger*
*让他爱上我们陌生的一面
**A player, singing I lo-lo-love you*
*高唱情歌♥的爱情玩家
**At least I think I do*
*至少我认为我成功了
**Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you*
*因为我爱你没完
**Girls, we do, whatever it will take*
*姑娘们 我们要不计代价
**Cause girls don't want*
*因为姑娘们不愿
**We don't want our hearts to break in two*
*我们不愿心碎成两半
**So it's better to be fake*
*所以别动真心
**Can't risk losing in love again, babe*
*败给爱情风险难担
**This is how to be a heartbreaker*
*这是恋爱达人守则
**Boys they like a little danger*
*小伙们喜欢来点刺♥激♥
**We'll get him falling for a stranger*
*让他爱上我们陌生的一面
**A player, singing I lo-lo-love you*
*高唱情歌♥的爱情玩家
**How to be a heartbreaker*
*恋爱达人守则
**Boys they like the look of danger*
*小伙们喜欢惊险刺♥激♥
**We'll get him falling for a stranger*
*让他爱上我们陌生的一面
**A player, singing I lo-lo-love you*
*高唱情歌♥的爱情玩家
**Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you*
*因为我爱你没完
**At least I think I do*
*至少我认为我爱你
You know we only take cash, right?
你知道我只收现金吧
Young Burt Reynolds, may I gently remind you
年轻版毕雷诺斯 我好心提醒你一下
that on Wednesday, December 5, you joined the Cheerios!
12月5号♥ 星期三 你加入了啦啦队
but you've been conspicuously absent from practice
但你从12月6号♥ 星期四
since Thursday, December 6.
就明显开始缺席训练
We've told you, we only joined for a day
我们告诉过你 我们只加入一天
when we thought Glee Club was disbanding.
当时我们觉得合唱团要解散了
And yet you signed this legally binding contract
但你签了有法律约束力的合同
that clearly states on page 43, paragraph 7C-9:
在43页7段C条9款明确说明
"Blaine Devon Anderson will provide said Cheerios!
"布莱恩·德文·安德森加入啦啦队
"Duty at any and all pep rallies, assemblies, town meetings,
有义务出席所有誓师会 例会 镇民大会
"State fairs, concerts, television programs,
展览会 音乐会 电视节目
"Motion pictures, video games,
电影 游戏
"Republican national conventions..."
共和党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥"
I never signed that.
我从没签过那份合同
Well, that's funny, because your signature says you did.
真有意思 你的签名明明就在这里
That's a forgery. And you can't prove that.
那是伪造的 你没法证明这点
I probably could.
我也许可以呢
Cheerios! Regionals is fast approaching,
啦啦队地区赛马上要开始了
and I need a shiny, sexually non-threatening gay
我需要一个善良 性感 无害的同性恋
to hoist up some of the most gorgeous girls in America over his head,
举起全美最漂亮的小姑娘
have a bird's-eye view of their baby oven,
从裙底饱览她们的子♥宫♥
and not be even remotely interested.
而完全不会感兴趣
And that would be you.
那个人就是你
Thank you, but I'm just too busy with Glee Club
谢谢 但我在合唱团和学生会
and Student Council.
已经忙得脱不开身
If you need me back, I guess I could do it.
如果你需要我归队 我可以答应
Why are you even here?
你在这里做什么
You called me out of class.
你把我从课上叫出来的
You're dismissed.
你可以走了
Go find a new boyfriend.
去找个新男友
Maybe Lance Bass is available.
也许兰斯·贝斯最近空窗期呢
Or RuPaul.
鲁保罗也可以
Suit up, soldier.
士兵 穿上制♥服♥
I'll help you put it on.
我来帮你穿
No, thank you, Becky. I'm-I'm not rejoining the Cheerios!
不 谢谢 贝基 我没想重回啦啦队
Oh, you most certainly are.
你一定要加入
Or something very unfortunate will most likely
否则很快就会有
be happening to you extremely soon.
非常不幸的事发生在你身上
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表