**Peter, Paul and Mary, getting down with 3p*
*二男和一女 放纵三人行
**Everybody loves counting*
*尽享云雨欢
Brittany, what are you doing?!
布里特妮 你要干嘛
Coach Sylvester's taken away my high pony.
西尔威斯特教练不让我扎马尾了
If I can't have my high pony, I don't want any hair at all.
没有马尾辫 我宁愿不要头发
No!
别
Brittany S. Pierce,
布里特妮·S·斯皮尔斯
What do you say to reports you've gone off the rails?
报道说你举止异常 对此你如何评价
Leave me alone, JBI!
JBI 别惹我
What's going on in your head right now?
你现在有何感想
Leave me alone,JBI!
JBI 别惹我
What are you thinking?
你的想法是啥
There's no comment!
无可奉告
Leave me alone!
别惹我
I'm getting this.
我抓拍到了
Should we do something?
我们该做点什么不
No, he deserves it.
不必 是他活该
About Brittany's downward spiral,
布里特妮不断消沉
I think the whole singing-at-her thing isn't really helping.
我觉得"为她唱歌♥"的方式作用不大
Probably what she misses most about cheerios
也许她怀念啦啦队的原因
is being in the spotlight.
是她在那里备受瞩目
We should give her that.
我们应该给她这种感觉
Leave her alone! Leave Brittany alone!
别烦她 别烦布里特妮
No scootering in the hallway.
过道里不准滑轮滑车
And Mr. Mccarthy's physiology class is the other direction.
而且麦卡锡老师的生理课在反方向
I'm protesting that class on religious grounds.
基于宗教信仰的原因 我反对那门课程
They make you dissect a pig, and I'm kosher.
课上要求学生解剖猪 而我信犹太教
What about english and algebra and gym?
那英语课 代数课 还有体育课呢
I looked at your file.
我看了你的档案
Seems like you're not attending them, either.
这些课你都没去
Why are you on my back?
你干嘛老盯着我
I'm not one of your students. I'm not in glee club.
我又不是你的学生 我也不在欢乐合唱团
And that was my mistake.
那是我的错
No, thanks. I'm not looking to change.
不必 我不想改变
Your brother was a train wreck, worse than you.
你哥哥比你更桀骜不驯
But even at his worst, he had a community.
可就算这样 他也有一个组织
He had friends.
他有朋友
I don't need friends.
我不需要朋友
I almost didn't come.
我差点都不想来了
The other girls told me I was crazy for even bothering.
别的女生都说我是异想天开
You really think they're right?
你觉得她们说得对吗
I think you're a guy who got hurt.
我觉得你是个受了伤的人
And I think the hair and the guitar and the jacket
你的发型 吉他 夹克
Are all walls for that.
都是你的防御工事
You think too much.
你想得太多了
At all my other schools, I was picked on.
在以前的学校 别人总是找我的茬
I tried so hard to be what I thought they wanted me to be.
我很努力变成他们期望中的我
Just made it worse.
可情况更糟
For the first time at this school,
在这里 是我第一次觉得
I feel like I can just... Be.
我就是我 可以随性做自己
Glee club is so lame.
欢乐合唱团逊毙了
What does Shyster have you guys singing?
衰老师让你们唱什么呢
It's Britney Spears week.
这周是布兰妮·斯皮尔斯周
Yeah, see, I prefer music that uses actual instruments.
我更喜欢用乐器演奏的音乐
Well, you haven't heard my version yet.
你还没听过我唱的版本呢
What song is it?
什么歌♥
"You Drive Me Crazy."
《我为你痴狂》
I know I do.
我知道
**Baby, I'm so into you*
*宝贝 我深陷于你
**You got that something, what can I do*
*你有独特魅力 叫我如何自拔
**Baby, you spin me around*
*宝贝 你让我头晕目眩
**The earth is moving, but I can't feel the ground*
*地球照常运转 但我却飘飘欲仙
**Oh, that kinda lovin' turns a man to a slave*
*那种爱情能让人屈身为奴
**Oh, that kinda lovin' sends a man right to his grave*
*那种爱情能让人为之丧命
**You know I'm crazy, crazy*
*你知道我是如痴 如醉
**Crazy for you baby*
*为你痴狂
**Crazy, crazy*
*如痴 如醉
**Crazy for you, baby*
*为你痴狂
**Tell Me, you're so into me*
*告诉我 你深陷于我
**That I'm the only one you will see*
*我是你眼中的唯一
**Tell me, I'm not in the blue*
*告诉我 我不必发愁
**That I'm not wasting my feelings on you*
*我并非一厢情愿
**Every time I look at you*
*每当我看到你
**My heart is jumping, what can I do*
*都会心跳加速 叫我如何自拔
**You drive me crazy*
*你让我痴狂
**Crazy* *I just can't sleep*
*疯狂* *我难以入睡
**Crazy, I'm in too deep*
*为你疯狂 我爱到痴狂
**You know I'm crazy*
*你知道我是疯狂
**Crazy* *But it feels all right*
*疯狂* *但这种感觉很好
**Baby thinking of you keeps me up all night*
*对你的思念令我彻夜难眠
**You know I'm crazy, crazy*
*你知道我是疯狂 疯狂
**Crazy for you, baby*
*为你疯狂
**Crazy, crazy*
*疯狂 疯狂
**Crazy for you, baby*
*为你疯狂
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, just got cold up here.
还好 就是这儿有点冷
Here.
给
Kiki, why is everybody in the glee club staring at me?
琪琪 为什么欢乐合唱团的人都盯着我
Because those fools are jealous.
因为那些傻瓜都嫉妒你
Who's Kiki?
琪琪是谁
Kiki is Siri's super smart older cousin
琪琪是Siri的表姐 非常聪明
who's really jealous of how famous Siri's gotten.
她十分眼红Siri的名气
She lives inside this super cheap phone
她就待在这部廉价手♥机♥里
I found at the laundromat.
我在自助洗衣店发现的
What size coffee is that?
她的咖啡是多大杯的
Kiki, what size coffee am I drinking?
琪琪 我喝的咖啡是多大杯的
You're drinking a settanta; 70 ounces of espresso.
你喝的是七十号♥杯的 70盎司的浓咖啡
Thank you, Kiki. You're the only one
谢谢你 琪琪 桑塔纳没空陪我
that I can trust now that Santana's too busy for me.
你是我现在唯一可以信任的人
Brittany, we're worried about you.
布里特妮 我们都很担心你
We know how hard it must have felt
我们知道被踢出拉拉队
to get kicked off the Cheerios!
这滋味肯定不好受
We want to help you get back on your feet
我们希望你振作起来
and start performing again.
继续表演
You should be the lead performer at the pep assembly on Friday.
你应该是周五动员会上的领舞
That's great, but there's only one problem.
好啊 但还有一个问题
I have to lip-sync.
我得假唱
We don't lip-sync in glee.
欢乐合唱团的人从不假唱
Well, my voice is too weak to sing live.
我的声音太弱了唱不了现场
I've been up every night this week yelling at the shrubs
我这周每晚都对着园里的灌木大吼
in my yard that have been making fun of me.
它们一直嘲笑我
This sounds like a terrible idea.
这主意真不怎么样
We'll record the song in advance.
我们事先把歌♥录好
I'll choreograph an amazing routine without having
我会编一段超赞的舞蹈
to worry about anybody running out of breath,
保证大家都不会唱断气
and Mr. Schuester will never know the difference.
舒老师肯定看不出马脚
Lots of performers do this now.
许多歌♥手现在都这么干
Kristen Stewart, James Earl Jones.
克里斯汀·斯图尔特 詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯
Kiki,
琪琪
is it a good idea for me to lip-sync at the pep assembly?
我要在动员会上假唱 你觉得如何
It's not a good idea.
这主意不好
It's a great idea.
这主意很棒
Can I get you another Settanta?
你要再来一杯七十号♥的咖啡吗
You're late.
你迟到了
And dressed like a Walgreen's underwear model.
还穿得像个沃尔格林的内衣模特
What are you doing here, Brody?
你在这儿干嘛 布罗迪
I asked Brody to come in and help me with a little routine.
我找布罗迪来 和我搭一下舞
And you just love helping people, don't you?
你总是有一副热心肠 是吗
Especially the ingenues.
尤其是那些无邪少女
And the reason why I'm dressed all Bob Fosse-chic
我之所以穿得这么有鲍勃·福斯的范儿
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表