**I'm hung up*
*皆牵动我心
**I'm hung up on you*
*令我心神不定
**Waiting for your call*
*电♥话♥旁静候
**Baby night and day*
*日以继夜
**I'm fed up*
*我已然疲倦
**I'm tired of waiting on you*
*倦于痴痴苦等
**Ring, ring, ring goes the telephone*
*叮铃铃铃 电♥话♥响起
**The lights are on but there's no-one home*
*夜灯大亮 却无应答
**Tick tick tock it's a quarter to two*
*滴滴答答 深夜数秒
**And I'm done*
*我已受够
**I'm hanging up on you*
*放下电♥话♥ 踽踽前行
*I can't keep on waiting for you*
*我已无法继续 痴痴等你垂怜*
**I know that you're still hesitating*
*你仍犹犹豫豫 我心已然深知
**Don't cry for me*
*无需为我悲泣
**'Cause I'll find my way*
*我会另寻欢愉
**You'll wake up one day*
*终有觉醒之时
**But it'll be too late*
*但却为时晚矣
**I'm hung up*
*皆牵动我心
**I'm hung up on you*
*令我心神不定
**Waiting for your call*
*电♥话♥旁静候
**Baby night and day*
*日以继夜
**I'm fed up*
*我已然疲倦
**I'm tired of waiting on you*
*倦于痴痴苦等
**I'm tired of waiting on you*
*我已然疲倦
**I'm hung up on you*
*不再痴痴苦等
Wh... Tina.
蒂娜
I can't even...
我甚至不能...
That was the most...
这表演真是...
Don't even worry about it.
不用费劲想了
Okay.
好吧
Feel that fire.
那股子火♥辣♥劲儿
I've been singing the Les Miz score
我二年级就开始
since I was in second grade.
唱《悲惨世界》的原声带了
Literally the entire score.
真就是整个原声
It was just dumb luck that that was the song that got chosen.
比的是这首歌♥ 我胜之不武
I know you feel conflicted about winning,
我知道你对这场胜利感觉很复杂
but you won because you're an incredible singer.
但你能赢是因为你唱功超群
Oh, my God, Kurt.
天啊 科特
Everyone is buzzing about your triumph at Midnight Madness.
每个人都在谈论你在"午夜疯狂"歌♥赛胜出
Not since Judy played the Palace, they're saying.
他们说上次这么轰动还是朱蒂表演的《宫》
A bunch of us are signing up for the Funny Girl open call,
我们几个打算去报名参加《妙女郎》的面试
then getting rush tickets to see Mamma Mia!
然后买♥♥赶急票去看《妈妈咪呀》
You have to come with.
你得和我们一起
I don't think so.
还是算了吧
I think you both are shallow and obnoxious.
我觉得你们浅薄又讨厌
And I think the only reason why you run around kissing everyone's ass
我认为你们到处拍别人马屁的唯一原因是
is because you know you'll never make it on your own.
你们知道自己成不了什么气候
And another thing.
还有件事
If you say one more nasty thing about Adam's Apples,
如果你们再说一句"亚当的苹果"的坏话
I will challenge you to the next Midnight Madness,
下一次"午夜疯狂"歌♥赛我就会来挑战你们
and we all know how that ends.
结果你们懂的
That's very impressive.
很厉害嘛
Um, give me a second.
失陪一下
Hey, Rachel.
蕾切尔
I don't know if you heard,
我不知道你听没听说
but apparently the revival of Funny Girl is having open auditions.
但《妙女郎》老剧新演正公开海选呢
Do you want to go with me?
你想和我一起去吗
You should try out, Kurt.
你应该去试一试 科特
You'd be an amazing Fanny Brice.
你演范妮·布莱斯会很出色
Winning dinner for two at Red Rooster Express Suites...
赢得红公鸡酒店双人晚餐券
The First Annual William McKinley High School
首届年度威廉麦金利高中
Diva Award goes to...
天后奖得主是...
If it's Santana, I swear...
如果是桑塔纳 我发誓...
Tina Cohen-Chang!
蒂娜·科恩·常
She never wins anything.
她什么都没赢过
Tina!
蒂娜
Tina! Tina!
蒂娜 蒂娜
Uh, no diva performance is complete without flowers.
天后表演怎能少了鲜花
Oh, how sweet.
真贴心
Literally.
真的
Well, no one deserved to win this week more than you.
你这周夺魁名至实归
I've been waiting for people to finally see
大家总算意识到了
the epic diva that is Ms. Tina Cohen-Chang.
天后当属蒂娜·科恩·常小姐
I also owe you an apology.
我还要向你道个歉
I'm sorry if I've been ungrateful this week.
我不该这么忘恩负义
The truth is, I wouldn't have survived it without you.
没有你我不可能全身而退
That little cold buster kit you made me,
你给我的感冒小药箱
it not only annihilated my cold,
不但赶走了我的感冒
but it made me realize that
而且让我意识到
you are the most important person to me at this school right now.
你现在是学校里对我最重要的人
And I haven't felt this close to anyone in a long time.
这么久以来第一次能有这么亲密的朋友
You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that.
你不知道我等你这番话有多久了
I have a proposition for you.
我有个提议
Will you be my date to Mr. Shue's wedding next week?
你能做我的女伴出席下周舒老师的婚礼吗
Yes.
当然
Of course.
没问题
Shiva is officially over.
服丧期已经结束了
You have an audition for Funny Girl
离你《妙女郎》的试镜
three weeks from today.
还有三星期
I went down to the open call and got us the last slots.
我跑去公选拿到了最后两个名额
I'm not trying out.
我不会去的
Why, because I won Midnight Madness?
为什么 就因为我赢了"午夜疯狂"歌♥赛吗
Rachel, it doesn't mean anything-- it just means that we're even.
蕾切尔 这没什么实质性意义 只是我们扯平了
You won with an Elphaba song, I won with a Jean Valjean song.
你以爱尔法巴的歌♥赢了 我以冉·阿让的歌♥赢了
None of which changes the fact that Funny Girl
这都改变不了《妙女郎》
is your favorite musical,
在你心中的地位
and that you were born to play Fanny Brice.
你是范妮·布莱斯的不二人选
This is a once-in-a lifetime opportunity.
这可以千载难逢的机会
Let's say by some crazy extraordinary chance I get it.
就算我最后奇迹般胜出了
Then what?
又怎么样呢
I become even more of a diva nightmare than I already am now?
我会变得比现在更能耍大牌吧
I can't handle the pressures of stardom,
我无法驾驭明星光环的重压
not without losing my best friend
我不想失去最好的朋友
and making every single person hate me.
还引起所有人的厌恶
So I'm not going to try out.
所以我不会去的
You are a diva,
你就是个天后
and you have been a nightmare,
你确实也够噩梦的
but you're not a diva because you've been a nightmare.
但你不是因为乖张任性才成为的天后
You're a diva because you're talented and ambitious
而是因为你才华横溢 有雄心壮志
and because no one else in the world
因为世界上除了你
can do what you, Rachel Berry, can do.
蕾切尔·贝里 没人可以复♥制♥你
That's what being a diva's all about.
这是天后的关键所在
Being an original, one-of-a-kind.
特立独行 独一无二
So hold the nightmare, but bring the diva.
所以收收大牌脾气 绽放光芒
You don't need any of that.
你用不着耍大牌
Your work speaks for itself.
你的水平说明一切
I love you.
我爱你
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I hate fighting with you.
我讨厌和你吵架
Eh, a little catfight is good for friends.
偶尔争辩也不错
You know, keeps the relationship fresh.
促进感情建设
I thought we already checked this box.
我们不是已经完成这项内容了吗
Will said the white centerpiece arrangements we picked were fine.
威尔说白色的餐桌花饰挑得不错
Which means he doesn't like them.
换言之他不喜欢
And he'd like to veto them, but he's just being polite.
他想否决 他那么说只是出于礼貌
Um, "Fine" doesn't mean that he didn't like the centerpieces.
"不错"并不意味着他不喜欢
I need things to be more than fine.
我要的不仅仅是不错
Okay, I-I need them to be perfect.
一定要完美无缺
They have to be perfect and I need them to be perfect.
它们必须完美无缺才行
Look, I think you're just putting too much into this.
我觉得是你把这看得太重了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表