**Copacabana*
*科帕科巴纳
That was so brave.
真勇敢
I'm so proud of you, baby.
为你骄傲 宝贝
You've given me the courage to stand... well,
你给我勇气 敢于站起来 好吧
sit in front of my peers and proudly state that
敢于坐着直面大家 然后大声宣布
I'm a Fan-ilow as well.
我也是铁杆尼洛粉
Guys,
同学们
I like him, too.
我也喜欢他
Music aside, the guy's got style.
就音乐而言 他很有型的
All right, if it was '79,
如果现在是1979年
I'd be rocking the Manilow center part instead of the Bieber.
我会疯狂迷曼尼洛 而不是比伯
Are you guys kidding? You guys really like Barry, huh?
你们没开玩笑吧 你们真的喜欢巴瑞
Dude, everyone loves Barry,
伙计 人人都爱巴瑞
but thank you for making us finally say it out loud.
感谢你让我们都能勇敢地承认
Go Sam.
萨姆 厉害
We love the Barry!
我们都爱巴瑞
Best number ever!
最棒的一首歌♥
Okay, everyone,
姑娘们
it's time to decide which Spice Girls
是时候决定我们要
we're all going to be.
扮演哪一位辣妹了
Mercedes, I don't think that you should be Scary Spice
梅塞德斯 我觉得你不能因为你是黑人
just because your black.
就扮演"疯狂辣妹"
Excuse you? I think that it's really racist
什么 这是赤♥裸♥裸的种族主义
that the Scary Spice is the only black one.
"疯狂辣妹"是组合里唯一的黑人
Marley should be Posh Spice because you're so skinny
玛莉你该当"高贵辣妹"
and you make everyone uncomfortable.
因为你很瘦又惹人嫌
Kitty, I think that you should be Ginger Spice
凯蒂 我觉得你当"活泼辣妹"
and I can be Sporty Spice.
而我 是"运动辣妹"
So if I'm not Scary Spice, does that mean I'm Baby Spice?
如果我不是"疯狂辣妹" 那我就是"宝贝辣妹"
Sorry I'm late, guys.
抱歉 我迟到了
Tina, you can be the Scary Spice.
蒂娜 你来当"疯狂辣妹"
The black one? That doesn't make any sense.
黑人 这说不通啊
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
Oh, my God, guys, you will not believe what just happened.
姑娘们 你们绝对不会相信刚刚发生的事
It's so horrible, I'm not even sure I can repeat it.
太可怕了 都不知道我有没有勇气说完
Tell me it's not true.
告诉我 这不是真的
Tell me you're not planning to sing a Chris Brown song.
告诉我 你不会唱克里斯·布朗的歌♥
Looks like our guilty pleasure lesson
看来 我们的罪恶快♥感♥浪潮
has really been taking over the school.
席卷全校
Yeah, that kid's always had
是啊 那些孩子们
a really weird obsession with culottes.
一直诡异地痴迷于裙裤
What's up?
什么事
Uh, here's the thing.
事情是这样的
Uh, so far this week, you know,
本周 到目前为止
you've been talking the talk;
你都只是喊破嗓子
but now I need you to walk the walk, pilgrim.
现在该甩开膀子了 哥们
I've been honest about my guilty pleasures,
我很诚实地说出了我的罪恶快♥感♥
and I even wore those tiny little Wham!
我甚至穿上了那件蓬蓬衫
I wore those tiny little Wham! shorts,
我还穿了那件小蓬蓬衫
and we did that great number,
我们一起唱了首很棒的歌♥
but now it's your turn to be honest,
现在到你坦诚的时候了
because you haven't really been yet so far.
因为你一直都不太坦诚
I don't know what you're talking about.
没懂你的意思
Well, you know, you're only as sick as your secrets, dude,
伙计 你的秘密将展现出你的本性
and that's what this week's assignment is really about.
这就是本周作业的真正意义
This is your chance to
这是你给整个合唱团
really set an example for the Glee Club.
树立榜样的机会
What's yours gonna be?
你的罪恶快♥感♥是什么
Really? Seriously?
真的 没开玩笑
I don't understand what you're all so upset about.
我就不懂 你们为什么如此气愤
That's why it's upsetting.
这就是原因
Look, look, I get that Chris Brown is a douchebag.
我知道克里斯·布朗是个混♥蛋♥
I don't think that douche is a strong enough word
我觉得混♥蛋♥ 还不足以形容
to describe Chris Brown. He brutally beat up his girlfriend.
他的恶劣程度 他残忍♥地殴打女友
He beat up a window at Good Morning America.
他还打碎了《早安美国》节目的窗子
He says horribly misogynistic things on Twitter.
他在推特上发表歧视女性的恶劣言论
What about the Frank Ocean fight in the parking lot?
还有在停车场和弗兰克·奥申互殴
But mostly, he beat up his girlfriend, Rihanna,
最不可原谅的是 他殴打女友 蕾安娜
and then he got a picture of
然后还在脖子上
a battered woman tattooed on his neck;
纹了一个被殴打的女性图案
the dude is psychopath. I know, listen,
他纯粹是神经病 我知道
I know, and that is why I chose his song, okay?
我都知道 所以我才会选他的歌♥
The assignment was guilty pleasures.
本周作业是罪恶快♥感♥
I like his music, and I feel guilty about it.
我喜欢他的音乐 所以我觉得愧疚
You like his music?
你喜欢他的音乐
Some of it, yeah.
某些歌♥ 是的
I mean, I don't think all of it's bad.
我觉得他的歌♥不全是烂歌♥
It doesn't mean that I like him,
这不代表我喜欢他这个人
and it doesn't mean that I think that he's a role model.
也不代表我把他视作榜样
We do Whitney Houston songs, okay,
我们唱过惠特妮·休斯顿的歌♥
Britney Spears songs,
还有小甜甜的歌♥
and none of them are any role models.
她们也并不是榜样啊
You shut your mouth! And what about Rihanna?
你闭嘴 还有蕾安娜
Do we really think that bad girl RiRi
你们真心认为坏女孩日日
is some kind of a role model?
就是榜样了吗
I mean, she's the one who got back together with him.
是她主动复合的
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Yes, seriously, we always do Rihanna songs,
说真的 我们总唱蕾安娜的歌♥
and do we always agree with everything that she says and does?
那就代表我们认同她的言论行为了吗
Are we saying that it's okay to go back to somebody that abuses you?
我们觉得与家暴狂复合是对的吗
No, we're not.
不 我们不认同
Look, all I am saying is that I think
我的意思就是
that we should be able to separate the art from the artist.
我们应该把艺术和艺术家分开看待
Well, I don't think you should,
我觉得你不该分开看待
and personally, I can't listen to his music
就我个人而言 我没法听着他的歌♥
without thinking about the horrible person behind it.
而不去联想他是个多糟糕的人
I agree,
同意
and if there was a list of people's music
如果有张列表
that we should never do in this room,
列出我们绝不在排练室唱的歌♥手
Chris Brown would be at the top of that list.
克里斯·布朗绝对是表上首位
And unfortunately, we live in a democracy,
很可惜 我们生活在民♥主♥国家
so we can't force you to do anything.
所以不能强迫你做任何事
We just really think you should think about it.
我们只是觉得你该好好考虑
Chris Brown's a total powder keg, dude.
克里斯·布朗绝对就是个炸♥药♥桶 兄弟
No peeking.
不许偷看
And... Oh.
然后...
Peek, peek, peek, peek, peek.
准备好 看吧看吧
Oh, my God.
天呐
Kurt, you gave my boyfriend pillow a sex change.
科特 你给我的男友抱枕变了性
That's so sweet.
真好
A little perfume and voila.
加点香水 大功告成
If you ever tell anyone about this,
如果你敢把这事告诉任何人
I have no ethical problems with Hummel-cide.
姐杀你没商量
You don't seem as excited about yours.
你好像不怎么喜欢你的抱枕啊
This is weird,
这很奇怪
and I'm not lonely.
我也不是单身
Okay, I don't need anything to cuddle with.
我不需要抱什么东西 好吗
Just 'cause Brody moved out doesn't mean
布罗迪搬出去并不意味着
that we're not gonna get back together.
我们不会复合
Okay, no.
好了 你们不会复合
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It is over, and it's gonna stay over.
你们已经结束了 永远结束了
I was wrong about Brody being a drug dealer,
我以为布罗迪是毒贩 是我错了
but I was just wrong about what he was selling.
但我也只是弄错了他卖♥♥的东西
Your boyfriend wasn't a caterwaiter,
你男友是个特殊服务生
he was gigolo.
他是个鸭
Like Magic Mike with happy endings for money.
就像是脱衣舞男为了赚钱跟客人上♥床♥
That's not true, right?
那不是真的 对吗
You didn't... you didn't know about that.
你不知道那事
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表