**It was an Indian chief and he'd say*
*有位印第安酋长说
**Izzie, do you wanna dance*
*想跳舞吗 伊兹
**And I'd say, Daddy, I would love to*
*然后我说 非常乐意 父亲
**Everything was beautiful at the ballet*
*芭蕾的一切都很优美
**Raise your arms and someone's always there*
*抬高胳膊 总会有人陪伴
**Yes, everything was beautiful at the ballet*
*芭蕾的一切都很优美
**The ballet*
*芭蕾
**The ballet*
*优美
**Yes everything was beautiful at the ballet (Hey)*
*芭蕾的一切都很优美
**I was pretty*
*我很优美
**I was happy*
*我很愉悦
**I would love to*
*我很乐意
**At the ballet*
*舞动芭蕾
Sorry.
抱歉
Listen, I really love dancing.
我真的很喜欢跳舞
I just am not like you guys.
我只是不像你们一样
I don't know what I want to do or how I'm even gonna get there.
我不知道自己想要什么 也不知道怎么去实现
But you have plenty of time to figure it out.
但你有的是时间去搞清楚
And... it doesn't have to be ballet or Broadway,
你不一定非要跳芭蕾或出演百老汇
just as long as it's something that you love,
只要是你所热爱
something that feeds your soul.
能充实你灵魂的事情就行
And, Santana, baby steps are okay.
桑塔纳 别怕自己进步太慢
Sue's adult baby is being a belligerent pain in my booty,
苏那个巨婴快要把老娘逼疯了
and I am not gonna take it anymore!
我实在忍♥无可忍♥了
First she started making fart noises every time I bent over.
刚开始 我每次弯腰 她都会发出屁声
Then she started making fart noises
后来我每次眨眼
every time I blinked.
她就发出屁声
Ain't nobody fart every time they blink-- that's crazy!
谁会每次眨眼都放屁啊 简直不可理喻
Then Robin Sylvester called me "Coach Chocolate Pie."
然后罗宾·西尔威斯特叫我"巧克力派教练"
I marched her down here
我把她送过来
so you can decide what to do with her.
就是为了让你好好处置她
It's your problem!
现在轮到你头疼了
Becky Jackson,
贝基·杰克逊
you can't insult the sultry and mysterious Coach Roz Washington.
你不能侮辱风♥骚♥神秘的罗兹·华盛顿教练
She is an African-American treasure.
她可是非裔美国瑰宝
I only misbehaved so she'd send me here to talk to you.
我捣乱就是为了让她送我过来跟您谈谈
Why didn't you just come here yourself?
你自己直接过来不行吗
I didn't think of that.
我没想到
Principal Figgins, I need to tell you something.
费金斯校长 我有件事要告诉你
Citizens of McKinley,
麦金利全体师生
the power has been restored.
电力已恢复供应
Congratulations to all of us
恭喜我们所有人
for refusing to resort to idol worship and rampant cannibalism.
拒绝了偶像膜拜或狂暴食人等行为
We have discovered that the blackout occurred
我们发现本次停电是由于
when a Mylar balloon congratulating my secretary Donna
一只用来庆祝我的秘书唐娜
on her successful hysterectomy
子♥宫♥切除术成功的铝膜气球
became trapped in an outlet behind her file cabinet.
卡在她文件柜后面的电源插座里
McKinley Titans, it is a new dawn.
麦金利众位 这是个新起点
Let us welcome a new era of peace and prosperity.
让我们迎接新时代的和平与繁荣
Yours truly, Principal Figgins.
你们真诚的费金斯校长
Okay, let's flip some switches
好了 我们打开开关
and rock out, please.
摇滚起来吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, guys.
等等 伙计们
Don't plug back in just yet.
先别急着插电
There's one more thing
还有一件事
this power outage can really drive home for us:
是停电可以启迪我们的
the power of singing a capella.
无伴奏合唱的力量
I hate whistling.
我讨厌吹口哨
Nothing but our voices for this next number.
下一首歌♥我们只用歌♥喉 不加伴奏
No other instruments or bottles or tools or anything.
不用任何乐器 瓶子或工具什么的
At the end of the day,
到头来
our voices are the only instruments that truly matter.
我们的歌♥喉才是最重要的乐器
So make it count.
尽情利用吧
Hey, son of Frankenteen. I just started the Subway diet,
傻大个 我刚刚开始进行赛百味节食计划
and it's time for my second five-dollar foot-long.
现在该吃第二份五美元一英尺三明治了
Want to buy it for me?
想去帮我买♥♥吗
I'm kidding.
我说着玩的
Come on, I'll buy you a sub.
走吧 我请你吃三明治
I have, like, 20 more humiliating stories to tell you.
我还有二十多个羞耻的故事想告诉你
That sounds awesome, but... I can't.
听着很不错 不过我不能去
Kind of have a date.
我跟人有约了
With who?
跟谁
Katie. The catfish?
卡蒂 那个骗子吗
How can you pick an online fantasy
有我这个现实中的幻想对象
over an actual fantasy?
你怎么还会选网络女神
She's not a fantasy. She's a projection.
她不是我的幻想对象 她是你的感情投射
She's whatever you want her to be.
你说她是什么就是什么
Why do you think you get along so well?
你觉得你们为何会聊得如此投机
You have no real intimacy with this person.
你跟这个人没有真正亲密接触过
Stop embarrassing yourself and come have lunch with me.
别给自己找难堪了 快跟我去吃午餐
Look, I get that this seems a little kooky,
我知道这事有点怪
and part of me really wants to go with you right now,
我其实很想跟你一起去
but I'm sorry.
但还是抱歉了
I don't warm to people easily, and...
我很难对别人产生同情
I was really starting to like you.
我本来真的开始喜欢你了
Maybe after I find out who Katie is
等我搞清卡蒂是谁之后
and we straighten all this out, we could go out then.
我们到时候抛开这一切 再出去玩
I don't think so.
还是算了吧
I hope that...
我希望
You're late.
你迟到了
I like to make an entrance.
我是想来个入场秀
And if we're really gonna talk about late,
如果咱们真要谈谈迟到的事
can you say something to Gramps right here?
你怎么不说这位大爷迟到了好几十年
Sit.
坐下
Excuse me.
不好意思
This is NYADA Extension.
这里是纽戏扩展课程
You sign up, you pay, you get in.
你们报名付款 就可以过来上课
Anyone.
任何人都行
And what I was going to say was
我刚才是想说
that I hope none of you came here expecting
我希望大家不要抱有幻想
that it would help you get into NYADA as a student.
以为扩展课程能帮你进入纽戏上学
Good. 'Cause the last thing I want to do
很好 姐才不想每年交三万块学费
is pay 30 grand a year to get a degree
混一张文凭
for doing something that I'm already freakin' Wonder Woman at.
结果学的全是姐已经玩得出神入化的技能
Then what are you doing here?
那你过来干什么
I love to dance.
我喜欢跳舞
I'm an artist, but...
我是个艺人
I sort of lost touch with that part of myself lately,
但我最近有点迷失自我
and so I'm here to... do some reintroducing.
我想过来重新认识自己
I can dig that.
这话我买♥♥账
Everybody up.
大家都站起来
To the bar. Plie, please.
到把杆旁边练屈膝
Two demi, one grand, port de bras forward.
两个半蹲 一个大蹲 手臂向前
Don't forget me again, okay?
别再忘记我了 好吗
I won't.
不会的
I promise.
我保证
I've got you now.
我找到你了
**The longest*
*天长地久
**For the longest time*
*地久又天长
**The longest*
*天长地久
**For the longest*
*地久天长
**If you said goodbye to me tonight*
*就算你我今夜话别离
**There would still be music left to write*
*美妙旋律流淌在心间
**What else could I do*
*不能自已的心
**I'm so inspired by you*
*激荡不已的灵魂
**I haven't been there for the longest time*
*那遗忘已久的爱之滋味
**The longest*
*遗忘已久
**For the longest time*
*恍如隔世
**The longest*
*遗忘已久
**For the longest*
*恍如隔世
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表