**It's all so sugarless*
*变装侍女妓♥女♥
**Hooker, waitress*
*索然无味
**Model/actress, oh, just go nameless!*
*演艺模特 流于无名
**Honeysuckle, she's full of poison*
*她如忍♥冬有剧毒
**She obliterated everything she kissed*
*摧毁一切心头好
**Now she's fading somewhere in Hollywood*
*日渐没落好莱坞
**I'm glad I came here with your pound of flesh*
*所幸谨记你苛责
**You want a part of me?*
*想得到我吗
**Well, I'm not selling cheap*
*我洁身自好
**No, I'm not selling cheap*
*我洁身自好
Okay.
好了
First off, I'd just like to say
首先 我得说
what an honor it is to have been asked to lead
我很荣幸能受派来主持
the annual show choir committee meeting.
一年一度的合唱团委员会议
Which of these snacks are gluten free? I guess the carrots are.
这些零食里哪个不含麸质 胡萝卜吧
Did it state so on the package?
它包装上这么写了吗
Because you do not want to deal with me
我要是吃了麸质
if I've got gluten in my system.
绝对够你受的
We really need to get started, Mr. Rumba. What?
我们真的要开会了 伦巴先生 什么
We really need to get started. Well, why didn't you say so?
真的要开始开会了 那你怎么不早这么说
I did-- several times.
我就是这么说的 好几遍了
Well, I didn't hear you.
是吗 我没听见
You know I have complete loss of hearing in my left ear--
你也知道我左耳听力已经完全丧失了吧
scarlet fever.
因为感染了猩红热
Uh, Birdie, You had mentioned you wanted to
博蒂 你提过你想要
discuss some of the redistricting bylaws.
就几项章程重划进行探讨
I've been doing some research, and it turns out...
我已做过调查 结果证实...
I'm so bored.
真无聊死了
What is wrong with me?
我这究竟是怎么了
This is what I've always wanted.
这些明明就是我梦寐以求的
I won nationals.
我赢得了全国冠军
I'm... I'm in charge of this committee.
当选了委员会负责人
But it feels so meaningless.
可这一切都变得毫无意义
Do all teachers feel this at some point?
所有的教师都会有这种感受吗
When regionals occur in a leap year...
地区赛在闰年进行...
Oh, this is pointless!
这根本就没有意义
I didn't know how to tell you guys...
我不知道怎么跟你们说...
But my glee club lost its funding. Oh, my god.
但我的合唱团没有资金支持了 天啊
We're done. We can't even complete the season.
我们完了 我们甚至坚持不到赛季末
I know that everybody likes to make fun of the deaf choir,
我知道大家都爱拿聋唱诗班取乐
but my kids have a song in their heart;
可我们团的孩子们心中都有一首歌♥
they're not going to be able to sing it.
结果却唱不了
For some of them, it's the only thing that brings them any happiness.
对他们有些人而言 唱歌♥是唯一能让自己快乐的事
It's the only thing that brings me any happiness
也是唯一能让我快乐的事
besides my Extreme Couponing and muscle relaxers.
除了《折价券达人》[电视节目]和肌肉麻痹剂
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Is there anything we can do? Yeah.
有什么需要我们效劳吗 当然
You can watch your back, because you're next.
你要小心了 因为你就是下一个
We're all dead.
我们都灭团了
The money for the arts has dried up.
艺术课资金已经枯竭了
What we need is representation on that Blue-Ribbon government panel
我们需要代表"蓝♥丝♥带♥"管理团队
to get arts back in the schools.
要求学校恢复艺术课
There was a huge debate over that in congress.
国会对此有过激烈争论
Oh, they don't care about us.
得了吧 他们才不管我们死活
They don't want to have anything to do with show choir directors;
我们不想与合唱团导演有丝毫关系
they want bigwigs like Meryl Streep
他们想要的是梅丽尔·斯特里普
or Demi Lovato.
或黛米·洛瓦托一般的大人物
Maybe they'll take a show choir director who just
也许他们会接受一个刚赢得全国冠军
won nationals and wants to make a difference in this world.
而且心怀改变世界大理想的合唱团导演呢
Go for it. Highly unlikely.
那就去吧 做美梦去吧
I'm going to have a shame triscuit.
我要去吃块三层夹心饼干了
I don't care if I have to spend all night on the potty.
就算整晚蹲厕所我也不在乎
Yeah, I swear it.
我发誓
It was like a deleted scene from the Exorcist
就像电影《驱魔人》里面那些因为太过骇人
that was cut because it was actually too scary.
而被剪掉的场景一样
Oh, chilling. And then I tried...
真恐怖 然后我就...
I tried to be, like, nice and, you know, smile,
努力保持友好 还面带微笑
but then the black swans said to me...
可那只黑天鹅却对我说...
I didn't know Lena Dunham was joining us today.
我不知道莉娜·杜汉姆[著名电影人]也来了
I'm sorry, but did I do something to offend you?
抱歉 我是不是做了什么冒犯你们的事
Your outfit did.
瞧瞧你穿的什么
It's at least a decade away from
上次流行怀旧复古风
even being considered for ironic-retro.
已经是十年前的事了
It's a tragedy what not to wear doesn't do two-hour specials.
不去限时特♥价♥就没衣服穿真是个悲剧
You know, part of why I was so excited
你知道吧 我这么兴冲冲
to come to New York was because
奔赴纽约求学的原因之一是
I thought it would be a chance for me to start over,
我以为这会是一个重头开始的机会
reinvent myself.
重塑自我
I had no idea that it was going to be so exactly the same.
我没想到悲剧又重演了
You know why you feel exactly the same? Hmm?
你知道为什么你觉得悲剧重演吗
Because you're still dressing exactly the same.
因为你的打扮还是一成不变
We're not in Ohio anymore, Rachel.
我们不是在俄亥俄 蕾切尔
And even then, it's not like we were on trend.
即便是当时 我们也不是引领潮流的人
I hate to say this, but life is like high school.
我讨厌这么说 可生活就像所高中
Styles and clothes determine the pecking order.
发型与服装决定了社会等级
Well, I don't know what you expect me to do.
依我现在的经济状况别无他法
It's not like I can afford an entire new wardrobe.
我买♥♥不起一整橱的新衣服
Who says you'll have to pay for it?
谁说你要自掏腰包了
Put down your chopsticks and follow me.
放下筷子跟我来
I got an idea.
我有主意了
It's almost midnight. What are you talking about?
都半夜了 你说什么傻话呢
I'm about to change your life.
此事攸关你的人生转折
And maybe mine, too.
兴许我也能就此改变
Oh, my god, this is crazy.
天呐 太疯狂了
Take a picture of me. Come on, quick, quick, quick.
给我照张相 快点快点
Check this out.
来看看这个
This is unbelievable.
就跟做梦一样
Wait, I'm scared. Don't leave me.
等等 别丢下我 我有点怕
Oh, my god.
我滴娘啊
I can't even breathe.
我要窒息了
They call this the couture vault.
他们把这叫时装宝库
It supposedly can withstand a nuclear blast.
据说核爆也奈何不了它
Okay, I'll set up the camera.
好的 我去架相机
Freeze!
别动
Kurt. Oh, uh... I thought you were going to be
科特 我以为你去跟斯蒂夫·巴斯米[电影人]
at dinner with Steve Buscemi and Yoko Ono.
和小野洋子[约翰·列侬妻子]吃晚餐去了
Well, they canceled again.
他们又取消了
What are you doing here? And who is that?
你在这做什么 还有她是谁
I'm Rachel Berry-- I'm Kurt's roommate. He...
我是科特的室友蕾切尔·贝里 他...
We were going to do a music video for the web site.
我们想为网站做一段音乐视频
He adores you. Rachel was going to get a makeover,
他爱死你了 我们打算让蕾切尔彻底换个装
and she was going to model some clothes.
把各种衣服都穿上身
Stop, stop. Stop, stop, stop.
打住打住打住
You had me at "makeover."
这出"变装戏"算我一个
**Some day, when I'm awfully low*
*每当 心情低落时
**When the world is cold*
*面对冰冷世界
**I will feel a glow just thinking of you*
*只因想起你 阳光便普照心间
**But you're never fully dressed without a smile*
*迷人微笑 才是最完美的装扮
**Oh it's lovely, with your smile so warm*
*多么迷人 你温暖的微笑
**And your cheeks so soft*
*轻柔的面颊
**There is nothing for me but to love you*
*除了爱你 我已别无所求
**But you're never fully dressed without a smile*
*迷人微笑 才是最完美的装扮
**Who cares what they're wearing*
*任世人如何装扮
**From main street to Seville Row*
*熙攘大道 萨维尔街
**It's what you wear from ear to ear*
*唇边微笑惹人爱
**And not from head to toe*
*衣冠楚楚难动人
**Lover, never, never change*
*知心爱人 深情永不变
**Keep that breathless charm*
*魅力永绽放
**Won't you please arrange it*
*愿你成为我的主宰
**Cause I love you*
*只因我爱你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表