So here's what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
I needed you around, and you weren't there.
我需要你陪我 但你不在身边
Blaine cheated on Kurt and they broke up,
布莱恩背着科特劈腿 他们分手了
and Rachel and Finn broke up, too,
蕾切尔和芬恩也一拍两散
and Finn has no idea what he wants to do with his life.
而芬恩没有明确的人生目标
We're done.
我们结束了
Jake has his eye on Marley,
贾克看上了玛莉
which Kitty's really not happy about,
凯蒂对此十分不爽
and Emma's not sure she wants to leave McKinley
艾玛不确定自己是否愿意离开麦金利
to go to Washington with Will.
和威尔一同去华盛顿
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》发生的故事
Why do I always feel so at home in a tire shop?
为什么我在轮胎店总觉得这么自在呢
That was a joke. What do you want, Artie?
开玩笑的啦 到底想怎样 阿蒂
I got a lot of work to do.
我还有一堆事情要做呢
I just wanted to check in on you.
就想来看看你
You've had a rough couple of months,
你这几个月过得非常不顺
and I thought maybe you could use a friend.
也许需要朋友的关怀
It's not that bad.
没你想的那么糟
I just embarrassed myself out of the Army,
我只是被军队扫地出门
lost Rachel completely,
彻底跟蕾切尔掰了
and now I'm back in my hometown working in a tire shop.
现在又重返老家 在轮胎店上班
Figure maybe my luck will change soon
大概马上就"时来运转"了把
and one of the lifts will break,
某台起重机会出点故障
and I'll get crushed by a car.
我大概还会出个车祸啥的
I'm sorry, Artie.
抱歉 阿蒂
I appreciate what you're doing; you're a great friend.
感谢你所做的一切 你很够哥们
I'm just kind of sitting back
我觉得自己现在裹足不前
and looking at the next 60 years of my life.
人生接下来六十年都要这么过了
It just sort of makes me want to puke.
想想就让我觉得恶心
But it is what it is.
但事实就是这样
Do you remember what I said
你记不记得去年
when I dedicated that song to you last year?
把那首歌♥唱给你的时候说过的话
That you were my friend, my hero.
你是我的朋友 我的英雄
I'm not gonna let you bury yourself in self-pity, Finn.
我不会让你在自怜自艾里堕落 芬恩
You're better than that.
你是个更优秀的人
You know, I've heard that a lot all my life, Artie.
知道吗 我这辈子听够这句话了 阿蒂
That I'm better than I think I am.
说什么我比自己想象得要优秀
Well, look around.
看看现实吧
Maybe I'm not.
也许我就这么怂呢
You just lost your confidence because you forgot your place.
你只是因为忘记了自己的定位而失去了信心
You're a creative person.
你是个很有创意的人
You need to find an artistic outlet.
你得找个文艺范儿的发泄方式
Come codirect the musical with me.
跟我一起导演音乐剧吧
"Grease" was your idea.
《油脂》是你提出来的
I don't know how to direct a musical, Artie.
我不知道怎么导演音乐剧 阿蒂
Directing is about having an idea
导演的职责是提出好点子
and convincing everyone around you to make it happen.
并说服周围所有人来实现它
I don't think so.
我可不觉得
Fine.
好吧
Then I'm not doing it, either,
那我也撒手不干了
which means there is no musical.
那就没有什么音乐剧可言了
You can't do that, man,
你不能这么做啊 伙计
hold the musical hostage. That's like terrorism.
拿音乐剧要挟我 简直就是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Basically, Olivia Newton-John is strapped to my chest,
其实奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰就被困在我胸前
and unless you codirect with me,
除非你和我一起导演
I'm gonna blow her up.
否则我就把她炸飞
I'm serious, Finn.
我说到做到 芬恩
Trust me, as your friend, you need to do this.
相信我 站在朋友的角度讲 你需要做这件事
Just so you can look at the first month
这样一来 等你将来回顾
of the next 60 years of your life
接下来六十年人生的第一个月时
and not want to puke.
就不会觉得恶心了
Auditions are tomorrow.
试唱安排在明天
As president and vice president,
作为主席和副♥主♥席♥
we can pretty much decree which ever parts we want, right?
我们只要一声令下 随便想演什么角色都行吧
I'm not sure I'm gonna do the musical this year.
我不确定今年要不要参与音乐剧
I'm not in the right headspace to do a project like "Grease".
依我现在的心态不适合演《油脂》这样的剧目
Since Kurt and I broke up, I haven't slept,
自从科特和我分手后 我就失眠
I lost my appetite.
无心进食
I don't even gel on weekends.
周末甚至都不抹发胶了
This is pretty serious, then.
这么说情况真的很严重啊
Sam, Kurt was my soul mate.
萨姆 科特可是我的灵魂伴侣
We talked about spending the rest of our lives together.
我们曾经说好要共度余生
About retiring in Provincetown
在普罗温斯顿退休养老
and buying a lighthouse and starting an artists' colony.
买♥♥座灯塔 建一个艺术家聚集地
And now he won't even return my calls.
现在他甚至不回我的电♥话♥
He won't text me.
不给我短♥信♥
And that "Gilmore Girls" boxset I sent him
我寄给他的《吉尔莫女孩》套装碟
was returned to me, unopened.
原封不动地退回给了我
He's gone.
他离开我了
Maybe forever.
也许永远不会回来了
Dude, I get it, except for the lighthouse part.
伙计 我懂的 除了灯塔那句
But look, everybody's been there.
但听着 每个人都经历过失恋
You'll get through it.
你会挺过去的
**Guess mine is not the first heart broken*
*多少颗心曾经破碎
**My eyes are not the first to cry*
*多少双眼黯然流泪
**I'm not the first to know*
*如今我也幡然觉醒
**There's just no getting over you*
*我戒不掉你这场瘾
**I know I'm just a fool who's willing*
*我有多傻才会这样
**To sit around and wait for you*
*枯坐原地等你出现
**But, baby, can't you see*
*可是难道你看不见
**There's nothing else for me to do?*
*束手待毙我也甘愿
**I'm hopelessly devoted to you*
*我心早已为你沦陷
**But now there's nowhere to hide*
*事已至此无力回天
**Since you pushed my love aside*
*你将我心推到一边
**I'm out of my head*
*情非得已几近疯癫
**Hopelessly devoted to you*
*无可救药为你沦陷
**Hopelessly devoted to you*
*无可救药为你沦陷
**Hopelessly devoted to you*
*无可救药为你沦陷
**My head is saying, "Fool, forget him."*
*理智让我把你忘记
**My heart is saying, "Don't let go."*
*我心却说不要放手
**Hold on till the end*
*紧握不放直到最后
**And that's what I intend to do*
*我已决定随心而动
**I'm hopelessly devoted to you*
*我心早已为你沦陷
**But now there's nowhere to hide*
*事已至此无力回天
**Since you pushed my love aside*
*你将我心推到一边
**I'm out of my head*
*情非得已几近疯癫
**Hopelessly devoted to you*
*无可救药为你沦陷
**Hopelessly devoted to you*
*无可救药为你沦陷
**Hopelessly devoted to you*
*无可救药为你沦陷
Say something.
说点什么呀
Like what?
说什么
I think I speak for both of us
我来代表我们俩发言
when I say that though you auditioned with a Sandy song,
尽管你试唱的是珊迪的歌♥
you are the Danny Zuko of our dreams.
我们还是觉得你是丹尼·左克的理想人选
Right?
对吧
Yeah, yeah, totally. You were awesome. Amazing.
对对 绝对的 你非常棒 无与伦比
I can't.
我做不到
I'm sorry, I just can't, Finn.
抱歉 我就是做不到 芬恩
I didn't want to let you down,
我不想让你失望
but "Grease" is a romance,
而《油脂》是出浪漫剧
and how can I play any of the scenes
如果我已经亲手毁了自己的爱情
if I have ruined mine?
又怎么演得了这些你侬我侬呢
I don't think I would be able to play the truth of Danny Zuko.
我觉得我没能力演绎出丹尼·左克的精髓
Thank you for letting me audition, but I-I just can't.
谢谢让我参与试唱 但我...就是不行
But wait.
等等
Is there any part you think you could play?
有没有什么角色你觉得能演的
I don't think so. Maybe...
我觉得没有 也许...
Maybe Teen Angel.
也许少年天使
It's only one scene,
只有一个场景
but probably not.
可能根本就没有适合我的角色
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表