I got to meet a gang of people at my mother's saloon.
我得去我妈的酒吧 见一大堆人
You want to come? It's a party for me, honest.
你想一起去吗 那是为我办的聚会 真的
I'd love to. Really? You mean it?
乐意之极 是吗 你说真的吗
Why? Have you changed your mind?
怎么 你改主意了吗
No, no, I mean,
不 没有
I-I know... it isn't every day
毕竟不是每天都有
that a glorified Ziegfeld Girl like me asks you out.
像我这样的时尚俏妞约你出去
Thank you, Rachel, that was lovely.
谢谢 蕾切尔 表现不错
That's it?
这就完了
All I needed to see.
我觉得足矣
It was a pleasure reading with you.
很荣幸能跟您对戏
And I loved you as Lancelot.
我很喜欢你演的兰斯洛特
I saw The Revival of Camelot three times...
《柯莱特的复兴》我看了三遍
four, if you include the bootleg that my friend Kurt has, so...
如果算上我朋友科特的那张盗版碟 是四遍
Thanks.
谢谢您
Well, Paolo, you're our Tony winner.
保罗 你拿过托尼奖
What did you think?
你怎么看
Aw, she's charming.
她很有魅力
And she certainly looks right for the part.
也很适合这个角色
I just fear that she's too young,
我只是担心她太过年轻
You know, too green?
太青涩 你懂吗
That was my concern as well.
我也很担心这点
Lack of experience.
缺乏经验
She'd be a discovery, but it's such a risk.
她可能是棵好苗子 但太冒险了
I mean, that part, it's a mountain.
那个角色很难驾驭
At her age, I never could have pulled it off.
她这个年纪 换我肯定做不到
Now, where did we leave it with Claire Danes' people?
该怎么安排克莱儿·丹妮丝推荐的人
**Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away*
*如梦昨日 不沾一丝烦恼
**Now it looks as though they're here to stay*
*残酷今天 忧愁满身缠绕
**Oh, I believe in yesterday*
*我愿信那美妙旧时光
**Suddenly, I'm not half the girl I used to be*
*转眼之间 我已判若两人
**There's a shadow hanging over me*
*好似鬼魅 叫我挥之不去
**Oh, yesterday came suddenly*
*仿佛重现斑斓旧时光
**Why he had to go I don't know he wouldn't say*
*为何离去 他不语 我不知
**I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday*
*言铸大错 留空闺 念昨日
**Hey-Ye-Ye-Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play*
*如梦昨日 爱情如此简单
**Now I need a place to hide away*
*残酷今天 冀求飞天遁地
**Oh, I believe in yesterday*
*我愿信那美妙旧时光
**Why he had to go I don't know he wouldn't say*
*为何离去 他不语 我不知
**I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday*
*言铸大错 留空闺 念昨日
**Hey-Ye-Oh-Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play*
*如梦昨日 爱情如此简单
**Now I need a place to hide away*
*残酷今天 冀求飞天遁地
**Oh, I believe in yesterday*
*我愿信那美妙旧时光
I don't think we've ever spent two weeks
我们从未在一项作业上
on an assignment, Mr. Shue.
花两周时间 舒老师
Hey, the Beatles are so epic
披头士乐队堪称伟大
that we need two weeks to do them justice.
花两周时间才对得起他们
This week is all about the early years of the Beatles,
本周主题是披头士乐队早期时光
when all they had was a belief in each other
他们彼此之间相互信任
and a belief that together they could do anything.
并且相信 乐队同心 其利断金
The school year seems like it's never ending,
本来就感觉总有上不完的学
and now we're wasting two whole weeks
现在还要为了一支上世纪40年代的乐队
On a band from the 1940s?
耗费我们两周的时间
Seriously, can anyone still relate to the Beatles?
说真的 现在还有谁会喜欢这群老古董
Pretty much the entire world.
全世界都喜欢
Yeah, I can definitely still relate.
顶 我对他们很有共鸣
Why?
为什么
Were the Beatles dyslexic
因为披头士也有阅读困难症
and cat-fished by transsexuals?
也被伪娘在网上调戏了吗
And you wonder why everybody hates you.
难怪大家都讨厌你
When George Harrison was a kid,
乔治·哈里森小的时候
he was made fun of 'cause his dad was the bus driver.
因为父亲是公交司机 受尽嘲笑
John Lennon's dad wasn't even around.
约翰·列侬的父亲都不在身边
He walked out of John's life when he was five.
他五岁时 父亲就抛弃了他
I don't really know the Beatles;
我对披头士乐队两眼一抹"黑"
I'm a little on the black side.
我受黑人文化影响比较重
And Ringo Starr was a sickly little kid,
林戈·斯塔尔从小体弱多病
which probably means he was sitting down a lot.
所以他总是得坐着
And they decided to form a band.
然后他们一起组建了一支乐队
Which changed the world.
从此改变了世界
Now, you guys are really gonna have to challenge yourselves this week.
你们这周一定要挑战自我
Bring your A-plus games.
拿出绝佳状态
Perform these classic songs
用新颖激♥情♥的方式
in new and exciting ways.
演绎这些金曲
If we can push ourselves to a whole new level,
如果我们能催促自己不断进步
like the Beatles did constantly,
就如同当年的披头士乐队一样
we can win back-to-back national championships
我们就能卫冕全国赛冠军
and form a New Directions! Dynasty.
建立属于新航向的时代
All right, see you guys tomorrow.
好了 明天见
Tina.
蒂娜 走吧
And speaking of...
还有...
Your chariot awaits.
您的战车 在此等候
Okay, we're moving slower than Jonah Hill
我们的移♥动♥速度
trying to get out of the bathtub.
比乔纳·希尔爬出浴缸还慢
And everyone is staring.
大家都盯着看呢
Yeah, at our hotness.
是因为我们热力四射
You know, I never thanked you
我还没谢谢你
for making me come clean with my mom.
让我对我妈坦诚
I'm going to the Brooklyn Film Academy because of you.
多亏了你 我要去布鲁克林电影学院了
And to thank you, I want to take you to Breadstix.
为了表示感谢 我请你去吃面包迪克斯
Besides, we both know that the raw,
还有 我们都心知肚明
animal attraction between us is undeniable.
我们之间迸发出了纯真而原始的爱情火花
Did you really just say that?
我没听错吧
No wonder Tina broke up with you.
难怪蒂娜要和你分手
And Brittany and Sugar and the girl in the wheelchair
还有布里特妮 苏格尔 和那个坐轮椅
with the disturbingly massive boobs.
拥有人间胸器的姑娘
And P.S., I hate Breadstix.
另外 我讨厌面包迪克斯
Okay, well, there's a carnival in town.
好吧 镇里有个嘉年华
That could be fun.
应该很有意思
Yeah, if you want to trust your life
没错 前提是你愿意把小命
to toothless carnies who operate the rides.
交给那群操纵飞车的大爷大妈
Okay.
好吧
So is that a yes or a no?
所以你去还是不去
**Asked a girl what she wanted to be*
*我问女孩 她的梦想
**She said baby, can't you see*
*她说宝贝 你都知道
**I want to be famous, a star on the screen*
*名震四海 登上银幕
**But you can do something in between*
*但你可以 伴我身边
**Baby you can drive my car*
*亲爱的 请为我驾车
**Yes I'm gonna be a star*
*我心愿成名
**Baby you can drive my car*
*亲爱的 请为我驾车
**And maybe I'll love you*
*也许有一天 我会爱上你
**I told a girl that my prospects were good*
*我告诉姑娘 前途无限远
**And she said baby, it's understood*
*姑娘回答道 她都知晓
**Working for peanuts is all very fine*
*为生活打拼 没有不妥
**But I can show you a better time*
*但我的未来 更加宏大
**Baby you can drive my car*
*亲爱的 请为我驾车
**Yes I'm gonna be a star*
*我将成名
**Baby you can drive my car*
*亲爱的 请为我驾车
**And maybe I'll love you*
*也许有一天 我会爱上你
**I told a girl I can start right away*
*我告诉姑娘 马上去奋斗
**And she said listen babe I got something to say*
*她却回答道 有话对我说
**I got no car and it's breaking my heart*
*没有汽车 让我心碎
**But I've found a driver and that's a start*
*但找到司机 这是好开始
**Baby you can drive my car*
*亲爱的 请为我驾车
**Yes I'm gonna be a star*
*我终将成名
**Baby you can drive my car*
*亲爱的 请为我驾车
**And maybe I'll love you*
*也许有一天 我会爱上你
Tiger's my favorite, though.
我最喜欢老虎
I like the pink one.
我喜欢粉色那只
Hey, Kitty-kat.
凯蒂喵 你好呀
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表