I-I would wait my whole life for that train,
或者一辈子等那辆火车
if it meant that I got to spend my last day with you.
只要生命中最后一天能和你一起度过
I guess I could put it in the microwave.
我可以用微波炉热一下
Not yet.
先不用
We-We have plenty of time to eat.
我们有的是时间吃东西
I want to dance.
我想跳舞
Come on. But there's no music.
来吧 可是没有音乐
Well, use your imagination.
幻想一下吧
Not bad.
不赖嘛
**My love must be a kind of blind love*
*我的爱如此盲目
I am awesome.
我太帅了
I mean, I always knew I was pretty cool
我一直都觉得自己挺酷的
but tonight is the first night
但今晚是我第一次
I realized how awesome I was.
觉得自己这么帅
Why is that?
为什么呢
Because you are the most amazing person I've ever met.
因为你是我见过最棒的人
And somehow, I convinced you to be into me.
而我可以莫名其妙地 让你喜欢上我
You're incredible.
你真的太不可思议了
I'm done. I don't...
就这样了
I don't want to be with anybody else.
我不想跟别人在一起
All I need is you.
我只想要你
**I don't know if it's cloudy or bright*
*不知道晴朗阴霾
**I only have eyes for you*
*因我眼中只有你
Tina!
蒂娜
Excuse me.
借过一下
Hey. I thought you split.
我以为你走了
No. No, not at all.
没有 怎么会
We were just dealing with some Glee stuff.
我们刚才只是处理了一些合唱团的事
Anything good? I'm not sure yet,
有好消息吗 还不确定
but if it works out, we may have just saved the Glee Club.
但如果成功了 我们就能救回合唱团
Is there anything you can't do?
还有什么你不能做的吗
I know I can't possibly
我知道至少我不能
leave here without having at least one slow dance with you.
不和你跳最后一首慢舞就离开
**Or on a crowded avenue*
*还是在拥挤街道
**But they all disappear from view*
*也只是过眼云烟
**And I only have eyes for you*
*因我眼中只有你
I promise I will never be late again.
我保证我再也不会迟到了
I'll get an apartment out here.
我会在这边找一间公♥寓♥
Why don't you just move in?
你为什么不搬过来住呢
All right, let the record state that the ladies of McKinley
到了见证麦金利女生对蒂娜·科恩·常的
are grateful to Tina Cohen-Chang.
感激之情的时候了
That Sadie Hawkins Dance gave me back my swag.
赛迪·霍金斯舞会让我又重振雄风
I not only snagged the cutest Christian hippie in all of Ohio,
我不仅钓到了俄亥俄最帅的基♥督♥嬉皮士
I was also empowered
而且我也得到了
to apply for a wrestling scholarship at...
申请摔跤奖学金的机会
Harvard.
在哈佛大学
I think Brett really likes me.
我觉得布莱特喜欢我
He even baked me brownies.
他还为我烤了布朗尼
Isn't that sweet?
很可爱吧
I can't stop eating them.
我吃得都停不下来了
And I got to third base, bitches!
我上了三垒 童鞋们
The dance couldn't have gone more perfectly
如果要我自己说
if I do say so myself.
这场舞会真的无与伦比
And just between us girls,
这事我只能告诉你们
I think I found the love of my life.
我想我找到了我的至爱
What? You're not talking about Gay Blaine?
啥 你说的不是基友布莱恩吧
The "Too Young to Be Bitter Club" Is hereby disbanded.
少年壮志不言愁俱乐部正式解散
Bring it in, Tina! Bring it in!
一起来 蒂娜 一起来
Get over here, Tina.
快来 蒂娜
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表