What happened... What happened to the army?
你参军的事怎么样了
It... didn't work out.
不了了之
Okay. Well, when'd you get in?
好吧 你什么时候回来
Have you spoken with Rachel? She...
你见过蕾切尔了吗 她...
She's been worried sick about you.
她担心死你了
It's so good to see you, Mr. Shue.
很高兴见到你 舒老师
Can I talk to you about something?
我能跟你聊些事情吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
By the time I got up, you were already gone.
我起床的时候 你已经走了
I didn't get a chance to say good-bye.
我还没来得及跟你道别
Why'd you do that to him?
你为什么要这样对他
I don't know.
不知道
I just...
我只是
There's no excuse. He won't talk to me.
这事没有借口 他不会再理我了
I don't even know if we're broken up.
我甚至不知道我们分手没有
Finn! Dude, what's up?
芬恩 兄弟 你还好吗
I'm just passing through, visiting my mom and Burt,
我经过这里 探望一下我妈和布特
And Mr. Shue said I could come by if I wanted.
舒老师说我可以随时过来玩
Finn Hudson in the house, yo!
芬恩·哈德森驾到
Do you know who that is?
你知道他是谁吗
Listen up! For all of you guys
不认识他的人都听好了
Who don't know, this is Finn Hudson right here.
这位是芬恩·哈德森
I thought you joined the army! II did, but...
我以为你去参军了 我是去了 不过
But things don't always work out the way you planned them to.
不过计划不如变化快
And I said to Finn the same thing I say everyone
我跟芬恩和每个参加合唱团的成员
who comes through this club:
都说过同样的话
We're a family, and you're always welcome here.
我们是一家人 这里的大门永远为你打开
Even if you just need to take a break and think things through.
就算你只是来这里稍作休整 理清思绪
In any case, we have a lot to do today.
总之 今天我们有不少任务
First order of business:
第一桩事情
deciding what the fall musical's going to be.
决定秋季音乐剧的剧目
All right!
太棒了
So I'm passing out a list of possibilities.
我现在发的是建议剧目列表
Peter Pan?
《小飞侠》
Fiorello? What the heck?
《菲欧瑞罗》 搞哪样
Unique wants to do Hedwig.
"独一"想唱《海德薇格》
Tina wants to do Pacific Overtures,
蒂娜想唱《太平洋序曲》
Miss Saigon, and Flower Drum Song.
《西贡小姐》和《花鼓歌♥》
The challenge is picking something
选音乐剧的棘手之处在于
that plays to our collective strengths,
既要发挥集体优势
and that won't set off a firestorm
又不能像洛奇恐怖秀那样
in the community like Rocky Horror did.
引起社区的争议
You should do Grease.
你可以选《油脂》
Grease?
《油脂》
I know it 'cause the song
我知道这出剧是因为
I auditioned for glee club was from Grease, remember?
我参加合唱团面试唱的就是其中的曲目 记得吗
Yeah. Guys like it. Girls like it.
记得 这部剧不仅男女通吃
People like my mom like it. It's about high school,
就连中年妇女也喜欢 内容讲述的是高中生活
and growing up, and... being true to yourself.
青少年成长 秀出真我的故事
Plus, the song's rock.
再加上歌♥超好听
The wisdom of Solomon...
所罗门之大智慧
All right.
选出来了
Grease is the word.
就是《油脂》了
Yes!
好极了
Finn's back!
芬恩回来了
What's that? Open it.
是什么 打开看看
Okay.
好
I'm officially on the Blue Ribbon panel
我已正式加入"蓝♥丝♥带♥"团队
to improve arts education.
可以改善艺术教育现状了
Oh, my goodness!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness, Mr. Schuester goes to Washington.
太棒了 舒老师要去华盛顿了
Oh, congratulations! Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
And what would you say about Miss Pillsbury
你觉得皮尔斯伯里小姐
also going to washington?
要不要一起去呢
Oh, my gosh, I'd love to.
天啊 我很乐意
For like a long weekend, or something.
去度个长假之类的
That would be wonderful.
太棒了
No, like... like for a few months.
不 是要去几个月
I want you to be there with me.
我想让你过去陪我
What about my job?
那我的工作怎么办
That's what a tenure's for.
你可以申请停薪留职
Your job will be waiting when you get back.
等你回来再继续任教
This is not that I'm afraid of losing my job.
问题不是我害怕丢掉工作
This is that I like my job.
而是我喜欢我的工作
Look, this isn't a permanent thing, Emma.
你又不是一去不复返 艾玛
It's like an extended vacation. A sabbatical.
就像是一次长假 算是规定休假
Teachers take them all the time.
经常有老师请长假的
I don't want a sabbatical.
我不想休假
But I-I thought you were supportive of this.
我还以为你支持我
I am, because I know how much this means to you,
我支持你 因为这对你很重要
but this is for you.
但这是你的人生
I didn't know you just expected me to drop my entire life.
我不知道你想让我放弃自己的全部生活
Emma, I love you.
艾玛 我爱你
You're my fiance.
你是我的未婚妻
All I'm saying is, I don't want to be alone and not be with you.
我想说的是 我不愿意离开你独身前行
And I don't want to sit alone in some hotel room somewhere
我也不愿意当你在实现梦想时
doing nothing, while you're off fulfilling your dreams.
我却独自待在旅馆里无所事事
You know, I don't think what I'm asking is so crazy.
我觉得我的要求不是很过分
I thought you'd be excited.
我以为你会很激动
So you thought I'd just pop the champagne,
你以为我会开香槟庆祝
follow you around like an obedient little puppy dog?
像小狗一样顺从地追着你摇尾巴吗
Is that really all you think of me, Will?
你真是就这么想的吗 威尔
No, of course not, Emma.
当然不是 艾玛
Oh, come on, we still need to talk about this.
别这样 我们还没说完
We just did.
说完了
You just don't like what I have to say.
只是我说的话你不爱听罢了
Well, someone's either seriously crushing on you,
看来不是有人疯狂暗恋你
or seriously trying to make up for something.
就是想重修旧好
The latter.
后者
Ouch. He cute?
哎呀 他帅吗
The cutest.
没人比他更帅
Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry.
痛心啊 很抱歉
Hey, you need to go binge-shopping?
要不要去疯狂血拼
Isabelle's summoning us to the conference room.
伊莎贝尔正叫我们去会议室
I can cover for you.
我能帮你掩过去
I'm okay.
我没事
I'll be okay.
我会好起来的
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Sophomore year I used to sit in this back row,
二年级的时候我经常坐在后排
and secretly watch you.
偷看你
I counted the number of times you'd smile at me,
默数你对我笑过几次
and I'd die on days that you didn't.
如果哪天你没对我笑 我就好难过
I miss this place so much.
我好怀念这里
It's where we fell in love.
这是我们坠入爱河的地方
Where I could say things with music,
言语无法充分表达情感的时候
when words just weren't enough.
我可以用音乐诉说
And I need to tell you something,
我要告诉你一些
that I don't know how to say.
不知如何开口的话
**You were in college working part time waiting tables*
*大学时你半工半读 兼♥职♥做服务生
**Left to small town, never looked back*
*背井离乡 义无反顾
**I was a flight risk with a fear of falling*
*我曾是爱情逃兵 害怕坠入情网
**Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts*
*思索若不能长久 何须惹爱上身
**I say can you believe it*
*我问 你相信吗
**As we're lying on the couch*
*沙发上我们相依偎
**The moment I can see it*
*刹那间我看见了未来
**Yes, yes, I can see it now*
*是的 是的 我们的未来
**Do you remember we were sitting there by the water*
*还记得我们曾肩并肩 坐在海边
**You put your arm around me for the first time*
*你第一次张开双臂 拥我入怀
**You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter*
*被爱遗忘的我 却为你奋不顾身
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表