What happened to you?
你们俩这是什么情况
We joined the Cheerios!
我们加入啦啦队了
We had to do something. It's our senior year.
我们必须有所作为 毕竟是高中最后一年了
We wanted to compete. We want to be part of a team.
我们希望有竞争力 能成为某个团队的一份子
And Coach Sylvester just let you?
西尔威斯特教练竟然同意你们加入了
It was way easier than I thought.
比我想象中容易多了
I'm gonna be blunt.
我有话直说
60 Minutes is doing a piece on me,
《60分钟时事杂♥志♥》要做有关我的报道
and that Leslie Stahl is gonna to bring the heat.
主持人莱斯利·斯塔尔到时会火力全开
I could use a handsome, non-flammable gay
你这个长相帅气 又不易燃的基佬
to articulate how my defeating the Glee Club once and for all
倒是可以讲述我是如何将合唱团打得永世不得翻身
and absorbing its budget
抽走了它的预算
was actually the best thing that ever happened to him.
而这对于你来说简直是天大的喜事
And my squad's looking a little pale these days.
我的啦啦队员们如今显得有点苍白
Wouldn't hurt to add a dash of Yellow #4
涂抹一笔亚洲黄
to my championship cheer batter.
兴许能为我这支冠军队伍增加士气
I get what you're saying.
我明白你们的意思
It's weird to suddenly feel like you're not a part of anything.
突然脱离了任何组织确实感觉不好受
That's why we joined the basketball team.
所以我们才加入了篮球队
Oh, no, that's why you joined the basketball team.
错 你加入篮球队是这个原因
I joined the basketball team because I'm good at basketball.
而我加入篮球队是因为球技高超
That's right.
没错啦
I joined the McKinley Floor Hockey Team.
我加入了麦金利地板曲棍球队
And when I slip a wig underneath the face mask,
即使我在面罩下面戴顶假发
nobody will be the wiser.
也根本不会有人察觉
Hallelu.
哈利路亚
Who knew this school had so many clubs?
之前谁知道这学校有这么多社团
I joined the Interfaith Paintball League,
我加入了多信仰彩弹联盟
where Christians, Jews and Muslims can
基♥督♥徒 犹太教♥徒♥和穆♥斯♥林♥可以
shoot at each other safely.
安全地相互扫射
Well, it looks like we've all sort of moved on,
看到我们都找到下家了
which just leaves one question:
这就涉及到一个问题
when are we going to tell Finn?
咱们什么时候把这事告诉芬恩
I can't believe it's been, like, what, two days,
哥简直震惊了 这不才两天吗
that you've all gone in completely separate,
你们就人走茶凉 树倒猢狲散
and totally insane, directions.
加入了大相径庭的各种社团
We lost Sectionals.
我们输掉了分组赛
Our season is over.
这一季合唱团歇菜了
You can't be upset that we've moved on.
你不能因为我们找到下家了就生气吧
It's the healthy thing to do. Is it really?
这么做对我们有好处 是吗
Is it the healthy thing to do
那么这一学年的剩余时间
to take orders from Sue Sylvester
都听命于西尔威斯特教练
for the rest of the school year?
也对你们有好处吗
And Artie, man,
阿蒂亲
you basically dragged me out of the tire shop,
当时明明是你把我从轮胎店里拽出来
telling me that this club was part of my destiny somehow.
告诉我欢乐合唱团是我的宿命所在
What did you even join?
瞧你加入的这是什么破社团
Your costume is ridiculous.
制♥服♥蠢到爆好吧
I looks like a peacock died on your head.
头上简直像是顶了只死孔雀
It's called a plume.
这明明叫羽毛饰
Whatever! Okay, look,
管它叫什么
I-I'm not going to waste all six minutes I was able to
我好不容易争取到六分钟的礼堂使用权
book the auditorium for yelling at you guys.
不想全用来冲你们发脾气
Six minutes? Yeah.
就六分钟 对
Emperor Sylvester swooped in
吾皇西尔威斯特搞了突袭
and carved the reservation hours into tenths.
把原本的一小时砍到只剩十分之一
So the only other time I was able to get
所以我唯一能使用礼堂的时间就是
was 9:54, Friday night,
周五晚上9点54分
and I'll be here ready to rehearse,
我到时会过来做好彩排准备
and I hope you will, too.
希望你们也能过来
'Cause if you don't, i think you're going to regret
不然的话 错过了这个机会
missing that opportunity for the rest of your lives.
你们会后悔一辈子的
I'll definitely be here.
我到时一定会来
Yeah, well, we'd all be here
可不是嘛 如果不是你在分组赛上
if you hadn't face-planted at Sectionals.
一头栽倒在地 我们都会过来的
Tina, enough.
蒂娜 别说了
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Oh, The Walking Dead isn't based on a true story.
《行尸走肉》不是根据真实故事改编的
I already checked.
我已经查过了
That's not what I was gonna ask, but, oh.
我本来不是想问这个问题 不过现在知道了
No, thanks.
不用了谢谢
Are you planning on going to
你准备去参加
the holiday concert rehearsal on Friday?
周五的圣诞音乐会彩排吗
Why?
怎么了
Well, I pulled some strings
我通了通关系
and I got us reservation for the VIP booth at Breadstix,
订到了面包迪克斯的贵宾卡座
but the only time they had available was
但唯一有空位的时间
for the same time as rehearsal.
正好跟彩排冲突
So, do you want to go?
你来不
You mean, like... on a date?
你是说 就像...去约会
Yeah, well, I was thinking about what Finn said
是啊 我一直在想芬恩说过的话
about last chances,
最后的机会什么的
and how everyone's joining all these clubs
大家也都参加了各种社团
because they don't want to miss out,
因为他们不想留下遗憾
and the truth is, is that ever since Santana left,
事实是 桑塔纳走了之后
you're the only person that makes me smile.
只有你能让我开心地笑了
I am pretty non-stop hilarious.
我的包袱总能抖不停
You make me happy, Sam,
你把我逗得很开心 萨姆
And I don't want to waste any more time
我不想再浪费任何时间
not smiling at your hilariousness.
错过你的任何一次滑稽表现
What about the lesbian blogger community?
拉拉博客社团会怎么看
They're not gonna like it,
她们会对此不爽
but the way I figure is that they know they're my sisters
但我觉得 她们知道她们是我的好姐妹
and love is love.
而爱情就是爱情
I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.
我可能不算聪明 但爱情我还是懂的
Welcome to the New York Academy of Dramatic Arts'
欢迎光临纽约戏剧艺术学院的
annual Winter Showcase.
年度冬季展演
While this is a competition,
这是一次比赛
it is also a celebration.
更是一场庆典
Each year, our faculty chooses ten students
每一年 教员们都会选出十名学生
who exemplify the best of what we are trying to achieve.
他们代表着我们正努力追求的最高水准
Our first performer is Alexandra Blasucci.
第一位表演者是亚利桑德拉·布拉苏奇
She will be doing Delibes' Sylvia
她要表演的是德里布的《希尔薇娅》
with variations by Sir Frederick Ashton.
弗雷德里克·阿胥顿爵士的编舞版
You're nervous.
你很紧张
I was, too, at my first showcase.
我第一次参加展演的时候也很紧张
Just... remember what I said when we first met--
就...记住我们第一次见面时我说过的话
you're here because you're the best of the best.
能来这里就说明你是优中选优的
What? Well, that's very sweet.
怎么了 这话真动听
That was a very good pep talk.
用来打气最合适不过了
I don't know. I feel like I... like I got this.
我感觉我...能赢
You know?
你懂的吧
Look, I-I know I may not be a...
我知道我可能不算是...
like, a typical beauty, and...
什么标准美女
no one's gonna ever pay me to walk the runway on Fashion Week
也不会有人会雇我到时装展上去走秀
or I'm not gonna cure cancer, write the Great American Novel,
我也治不好癌症 写不出伟大的美国小说
but if you give me a stage to sing on,
但如果给我个唱歌♥的舞台
I know, in my gut, that there's no one that can beat me.
我的直觉告诉自己 没人能比我出色
I... can't believe you can be so calm.
我不敢相信你居然这么淡定
Oh, my God... I'm terrified!
我的天 我还是很害怕
But, um, I know who I am
但我知道自己的优势所在
and I know what I'm gonna do.
我也知道要怎么做
I'm just gonna go out there like...
我上台后要像...
I'm never gonna get a chance to sing again.
这是我的天鹅挽歌♥般竭尽全力
Well, I may not be able to cure anything either,
我这辈子可能也治不好什么病
but I'm smart enough to know--
但我好歹明白
never get in the way of a woman on a mission.
永远不要在身负使命的女人面前挡道
So...
那...
...break a leg.
祝你演出成功
What was that for?
这是为了什么
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表