Okay, hold on and suck in.
好了 憋紧了吸气
I am.
我吸着呢
I don't understand. This fit yesterday.
这怎么回事 昨天还合适呢
Maybe it's stress bloating.
可能是压力型腹胀
I get it all the time.
我经常遇到这种情况
Hey. Tina.
蒂娜
I love it so much.
我爱死这身衣服了
I promise I won't pee in it.
我保证不给你弄脏
I'm here for my fitting. Where is Harajuku Girl?
我来试装了 原宿女孩在哪
I thought you quit because your part was too small.
我以为你嫌角色太酱油退出了
Well, Spray-Tanned Hawk Nose,
你这个用阴影打出来的鹰钩鼻
to quote Shakespeare,
莎士比亚不是说过吗
"There's no small parts, only fat actresses."
"没有小角色 只有胖演员"
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I just say "Fat?"
抱歉啊 我刚才说了"胖"字吗
I was distracted by Marley's
都怪玛莉胖得那么引人注意
unfortunate and very noticeable weight gain.
我一不留神就说出口了
I'm confused. Are you playing the lead in Grease or Hairspray?
我就奇怪了 你这是演《油脂》还是《发胶》的女主
I swear, I'm not eating any differently.
我发誓 我的饮食跟之前一样
How is this happening?
这是怎么搞的
I usually don't believe in the lamestream media's definition of "science,"
通常我是不会相信扯淡传媒定义的"科学"
but it just makes sense
不过它还是有一定道理的
that your metabolism is grinding to a halt.
你的新陈代谢过程正在慢慢停止
You're getting the body you were destined to have.
你注定会变成个大胖子
I had to accept how I am.
我也得认命
I spend almost every weekend alone
几乎每周末我都一个人度过
because everyone just assumes that the popular girl's busy.
就因为别人都以为我这么受欢迎一定会很忙
I'm doing this play because I could use some friends.
我来参演是因为我想交些朋友
Real ones.
那种真正的朋友
So, in the spirit of Grease,
所以在《油脂》精神感召下
I thought it would be a good way for us to get to know each other,
我们几个来场彻夜狂欢
if we had a sleepover.
一定会增进我们彼此的了解
Sleepover?
彻夜狂欢
Tomorrow night, my place. Just us girls.
明晚在我家 就我们几个女生
Can I come?
我能来吗
I'm not going if Unique's not invited.
"独一"不去我也不去
Please? Ladyboy can come.
拜托 人妖也可以来
Yes. But if I catch you hiding your dinky between your legs
太好了 可要是让我发现你中间那话儿
and prancing around like Silence of the Lambs, you're out.
像《沉默的羔羊》里那样瞎蹦跶 就立马滚
Rough day at Rydell High?
在瑞德尔高中过得不顺利吗
Mom, when did you start to get...?
妈 你什么时候开始变...
Big?
胖吗
Well, I battled my weight all through high school.
我整个高中都在和肥胖做斗争
And when your daddy and I had you,
我和你♥爸♥有了你之后
and I thought that it would fix everything
我还以为我们俩的关系
that was wrong between us, and it didn't,
能有所缓和 结果证明我大错特错
that's when I started eating and didn't stop.
我就是从那时开始暴饮暴食 一发不可收拾
Why are you asking me this?
为什么问我这个
I didn't fit into my Sandy costume again.
我那套珊迪的衣服又穿不进去了
Every time I try it on, it just gets tighter.
每次我试穿 都好像又紧了一号♥
So, I thought maybe...
所以我想可能...
it's starting to happen to me.
要开始变胖了
You know, my...
反正就是我的...
my genetics.
我的基因在作祟
Now I didn't raise a victim or a quitter.
我的孩子可不是个自怨自艾临阵退缩的人
I raised a star.
她可是个光芒四射的明星
You have control over your life and your body.
你的生活和体型都由你做主
And you are thin and beautiful.
你又苗条又漂亮
But you won't stay that way
当然你要是不加控制
unless you fight for it.
好景也不会长
So, starting now,
所以从现在开始
we are on a strict new diet.
我们要进行严格的新饮食计划
Together.
我和你一起
Uh-uh. No way. Nope.
不可能 没戏
You are not allowed in here.
谁让你进来了
This area is reserved for faculty only.
这地方可是教职专用区
Not for 19-year-olds who just got kicked out of the Army
不是给那种刚被军队扫地出门
and spent several months backpacking
又用了几个月在佐治亚背包旅行的
through Georgia, of all places.
十九岁臭屁孩享用的
I mean, it seriously boggles the mind.
佐治亚把你脑子喂出草来了吗
You must have done everything
你在那个破地方
a person could possibly do in that state,
什么蠢事都做过了吧
including hillbilly hand-fishing,
像乡巴佬一样徒手叉鱼
and plus-sized male prostitution.
做大块头男妓肯定更是不在话下
Look, I came here to apologize, okay?
我是来这向你道歉的
I'm sorry for calling your baby a... A retard.
上次我不该说你的孩子是...弱智
I... I'm sorry.
对不起
That word was offensive, and it just came out wrong, anyway.
那个词太伤人了 我不该说那种话
It's not what I meant to say.
我不是有意的
I think it's exactly what you meant to say.
我觉得那就是你的真实想法
I've seen your true colors, Finn Hudson.
我已经看出了你的本质 芬恩·哈德森
You've got hate in that heart, Double Stuff.
你心里满满的全是恨 两面派[扑克牌手法]
And probably also frosting.
说不定也霜冻满心了
Fine. I tried to apologize.
好吧 反正我道过歉了
If you can't accept that, that's on you.
至于接不接受 在你
Excuse me-- I got to get to rehearsal.
抱歉 我要去排练了
Yeah? Where do you think you're rehearsing? The auditorium.
是吗 你要去哪里排练呢 礼堂啊
Oh, no, no, not this week, or next week.
不不不 这周下周你都甭想了
You see, since you've taken the liberty of redefining
既然你都随随便便地破坏了
what it means to be a teacher at McKinley,
在麦金利当一名老师的意义
well, I took the liberty
那我也只有随随便便地
of reserving the auditorium for Cheerios! Practice,
征用了礼堂给啦啦队做练习场地
so you're going to have to find some other place
你呢 就另寻其它霉地
to rehearse your idiotic musical.
给你的白♥痴♥音乐剧排练去吧
I don't know. Maybe the Moose Lodge?
能去什么霉地呢 去木质小屋吗
Or Hell itself.
或者去地狱吧
You sure you wrote down the right address?
你确定你没记错地址
Yeah, oh, Finn works here.
确定 芬恩在这里工作
And we're supposed to rehearse here?
我们要在这排练吗
Guys, it's perfect.
帅哥们 这个地方棒极了
Kill two birds with one stone.
真是一箭双雕
I got to overhaul this jalopy,
我既可以修这辆破车
and you guys need to figure out
你们也正好借此机会学习
how to be convincing grease monkeys.
怎样扮演一名合格的汽修工
We're going full-on method rehearsal.
我们要进行全面的排练
I've never even changed the oil in my car-- I can't fix this.
我从来没自己给汽车换过机油 这玩意我修不了
I cannot believe you got this part over me.
真不敢相信你竟然要让我♥干♥这个
Right, right.
好吧好吧
Look, acting is all about knowing the material, right?
表演要对它的相关内容了如指掌 对吧
The themes.
也就是它的主旨
So, what is Grease all about?
那《油脂》的主旨是什么
Well, it's about fixing cars
它是讲修理汽车的过程中
and getting, getting grease under your fingernails,
你的手指甲会变得越来越油腻
and about signing a blood oath with your brothers to the very end.
与你的哥们定下生死誓约的故事
Preach, brother. That's totally the theme.
说教 哥们 那就是主旨
Okay, but where should we...?
好吧 但是我们该在哪...
I mean, there's no stage or anything.
我是说 这连舞台什么的都没有
Look out there.
看看那边
Imagine an audience anxiously awaiting your arrival.
想像一名观众焦急地等待你们的到来
And look up there.
再看看那边
Spotlights.
几排聚光灯
And-and look right here...
再来看看这边
And what do you see?
你看到了什么
An old clunker.
一台老爷车
Well, yeah, it's an old clunker.
没错 它是辆老爷车
Look again.
再仔细看看
Tell me what Danny Zuko sees.
告诉我丹尼·左克会看到什么
**Why, this car's automatic*
*这辆车是自动挡
**It's systematic*
*它有完备系统
**It's hydromatic*
*它是液压制动
**Why, it's greased lightnin'*
*所以它风驰电掣
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表