**You are the best thing that's ever been mine*
*你是我生命中 最美好的部分
**And I remember that fight, 2:30 a.m.*
*还记得那次争吵 凌晨两点半
**When everything was slipping right out of our hands*
*一切仿佛脱缰野马 失去控制
**And I ran out crying and you followed me out into the streets*
*我哭着跑开 你紧紧追我到街上
**Then you took me by surprise*
*你的话 让我喜出望外
**You said I'll never leave you alone*
*你说我永远不会弃你于不顾
**You said*
*你说
**I remember how we felt sitting by the water*
*我记得我们在海边时的 心跳回忆
**She is the best thing that's ever been mine*
*她是我生命中 最美好的部分
**You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter*
*被爱遗忘的我 却为你奋不顾身
**You are the best thing that's ever been mine*
*你是我生命中 最美好的部分
**Do you believe it*
*你相信了吗
**We're gonna make it now*
*我们一定会幸福
**And I can see it*
*我看见了未来
**I can see it now*
*我们的未来
Sad songs make me really sad,
悲伤的歌♥让我好难过
and I don't want to be sad.
我不想要难过
I haven't been a good girlfriend to you.
我不是个称职的女友
I can't come home on the weekends and
我周末不能回家
pretend that things are the way they were,
假装一切都美好如初
because they aren't.
因为我们都变了
And I don't want to be like all of those other long-distance relationships,
我不希望我们像其他异地恋一样
that, you know, hang in there for a few months, and then...
坚持几个月 然后...
break up when someone eventually cheats or things get weird.
等到终于有人出轨或变心就分手
I would never cheat on you.
我绝不会背叛你的
I know.
我知道
I know, and I would never cheat on you, either,
我知道 我也不会
but...if we're being completely honest,
但是 如果说实话
I had, well, I guess the best way to describe it would be...
我有过一次 其实准确地说是...
an energy exchange?
"来电"
I was cramming for this really boring sociology class,
当是我在为超无聊的社会学恶补
and I looked up, and this girl was staring at me.
抬头看见有个女孩盯着我看
She smiled a little too long,
她对我笑得有点儿久
which means she was either crazy,
所以说她不是精神有问题
or a lesbian.
就是个拉拉
And judging by the stack of Virginia Woolf she was reading,
鉴于她在读一堆弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫的书
She was into me. So I smiled back.
所以绝对是喜欢我 我也对她笑了
I had an attraction.
我被吸引了
And you,
而你
you may have had one or you might have one,
你也曾有过或以后会有
and that happens.
这在所难免
Let's just do the mature thing here, okay?
我们做得成熟点 好吗
This is not an official breakup,
这不是真正的分手
but let's just be honest that
我们得诚实面对
long-distance relationships are almost impossible to maintain.
异地恋几乎不可能维持
Because both people are rarely getting what they need,
因为双方都很难以得到满足
especially at our age.
尤其像我们这个年纪
This sounds a lot like a breakup to me.
我觉得这就是分手啊
You know this isn't working.
你知道这样下去不是办法
You know I will always love you the most.
你要知道我最爱的永远是你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm sorry about the left behind club.
关于末日俱乐部的事很抱歉
That's Kitty's thing, not mine.
那是凯蒂搞的 跟我无关
I just don't get it.
我就是不明白
I don't get why someone like you
你这样的人为什么
is with someone like Kitty.
要和凯蒂这样的人在一起
What do you mean, someone like me?
我这样的人是什么意思
You act like you don't care what anyone thinks,
你装作不在意别人怎么想
but you obviously are just as desperate
但如果你跟她约会 就说明
to fit in as everyone else if you'll date her.
你跟其他人一样 一心想融入群体
You don't know how it feels to really be on the outside.
你不知道当局外人的感受
The blacks kids think I'm too white;
黑人小孩觉得我太白了
the white kids think I'm too black.
白人小孩觉得我太黑了
Kitty's funny and hot, and yeah, a little crazy,
凯蒂很有趣也很辣 她是有点疯
but you know what, she likes me,
但你知道吗 她喜欢我
and when I'm next to her,
当我在她身边的时候
no one makes fun of me
没人嘲笑我
for once.
一次也没有
What's happening here?
怎么了
You coveting my man, itty-bitty?
你垂涎我男人吗 小矮人
Kitty, come on, ease up.
凯蒂 别这样 放轻松
I heard they're opening up a new Ronald Mcdonald house in Lima
我听说利马新开了一家麦当劳
just for you and your finger-licking,
专门为你还有你爱舔手指
lard-loving, Gilbert-Grape-looking mama.
爱吃猪油的肥妈所开
That's enough.
别说了
I'm sorry, or what?
我要是不住口呢
Or I'm breaking up with you.
我就跟你分手
You do not want to break up with me, okay?
和我分手可没有好下场
I am like a bad Carrie Underwood song once I get going.
我一旦爆发就无法收拾
Yeah, well, I'll take my chances.
我愿意碰碰运气
We're done.
我们结束了
You did this.
都怪你
Well, you're both gonna regret this turn of events
你们俩会为此后悔
because I will tell you one more thing.
我还要告诉你一件事
Obama's gonna lose.
奥巴马肯定输
Thank you.
谢谢你
You didn't have to do that.
你没必要这么做的
Actually, I think I did.
说实话 我觉得有必要
Hey, do you want to go through sheet music for Grease?
要不要过一遍《油脂》的乐谱
I was thinking of auditioning for Sandy, and I think
我想试唱珊迪的角色 我觉得...
you'd be really great... Actually,
你会很适合... 事实上
I have to go.
我得走了
But I'll see you later In glee club, okay?
过会我们合唱团见 好吗
Okay.
好的
This is where you proposed to me.
这儿是你向我求婚的地方
When you did,
你求婚时
you reminded me it was where we had our first date.
还说起我们第一次约会也是在这儿
It's also where we first met.
我们第一次相遇也是在这儿
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
Yeah, glee rehearsal.
记得 合唱团排练的时候
You, uh, you really freaked me out.
你当时吓到我了
This place is kind of like our Jerusalem.
这儿就像是我们的圣地
All roads seem to just lead us back here.
条条道路都指引我们回到这里
I went to your house
我去了你家
and to the tire shop.
去了轮胎店
I should have known you would've just been here though.
我早应该想到你会来这里
I know it sounds kind of weird,
我知道这听起来有点怪
but I just felt like singing up here.
但我很想在这儿唱歌♥
Seems to have helped me figure out stuff before, so...
以前好几次都是这样理清了头绪
Yeah, I would have just, you know, come here first,
是啊 本来我可以直接过来找你
If you would have picked up your phone
可你既没接我电♥话♥
or answered my text messages.
也没回我短♥信♥
Instead I had to get on a plane and drive around town,
我只好飞过来 开着车满城转
Looking for you, like an idiot.
跟个白♥痴♥一样
I'm sorry. I just needed time to think.
对不起 我只是需要时间好好想想
You had four months.
你都想了四个月了
I hated you for what you did to me at that train station.
我恨你在火车站的所作所为
I was trying to help you. I hated you.
我那是在帮你 我当时恨死你了
But then when I got to New York,
但等我到了纽约
I thought how much you love me
我意识到你对我的爱有多么深
and how hard that must have been for you.
那个决定对你一定十分艰难
And I thought,
我当时想
this...
这...
this is what a man looks like.
这才是男人该有的样子
This is how a man loves.
这才是一个男人付出爱情的方式
But you...
但是你...
Not telling me where you were for four months
四个月来杳无音信
And sneaking out before sunrise, in the middle of the night,
天还没亮就偷偷溜走
without saying good-bye,
连声再见都不说
that is not being a man, Finn.
这可不像个男人样 芬恩
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表