I belong with the Warblers. Dude,
我真的属于林莺 兄弟
no, no, you belong here, with us, okay?
不 你属于这里 属于我们 好吗
Does this have to do with Kurt?
是不是科特的缘故
Everything in this room reminds me of him.
这里所有的一切都让我不断地想起他
We were... a dynamic duo in here.
我们曾是这里最有活力的一对情侣
Kurt was my anchor, Finn,
科特是我的精神支柱 芬恩
and now that he's gone, I just...
可如今他离开了 我就...
I feel like I'm floating.
我觉得生活都散架了
And you, you need a team
而你需要的是一支团队
that's gonna gel. Yes. Absolutely.
一支有凝聚力的团队 是啊 当然
We need a team with a lot of gel.
我们需要一支团结一心的队伍
And... you're, like, the biggest part of that.
而你就是其中最重要的一部分
I'm sorry, Finn, but the Warblers are my birthright...
对不起 芬恩 但我好像生来就是林莺的人
and my destiny.
也是我的宿命所在
I can't do a duet with you.
我不能跟你合唱了
Because my singing voice is crystal-clear and you sort of sound like
就因为我的嗓音空灵如水晶 而你唱歌♥的时候
you've got a snot bubble stuck in the back of your throat?
就好像喉头有口老痰吐不出来吗
What? No.
啥 不是
I don't think that-- that's just what everyone's saying.
我可不这么想 但别人都这么说
Look... the reason I can't do the duet is because of the costume.
听着 我不想唱二重唱是因为服装的问题
I can't wear a head-to-toe body suit
我不能穿着一身从头到脚
made out of clingy fabric.
都紧绷绷的演出服
I'm too self-conscious.
我会难为情的
I'm gonna ask you a question,
有个问题要问你
and I want you to answer me honestly.
你也得如实回答
Are you still driving the bus to Puketown?
你还有去"呕吐城"溜溜吗
What? You know.
什么 你懂的
Are you still giving yourself
你有没有坚持
self-inflicted barf-wounds to the uvula?
用按压小舌的方法进行自我催吐
I've done it every day this week.
这星期我都坚持做了
You know, you and I are a lot alike.
知道不 其实我们俩很像
I think that's why I was so mean to you when we first met.
所以我初次见你才会那么毒舌
I've had body-image issues, too,
我也饱受身材问题的困扰
but my good friends, the finger sisters, Pointy and Birdie,
但我的挚友手指姐妹花 食指妹和中指姐
helped me keep the trim figure I retain to this day.
帮助我保持着这副纤秀体型
Sweetie...
亲爱的
you have to trust me on this-- we'll try on our costumes,
你一定要相信我 我们先试一下戏服
and I swear, if you look fat even a little bit,
我发誓 就算你只是看起来胖了一点点
I'll be honest, and we'll cancel the performance, okay?
我保证就和你一起退出表演 好吗
Okay.
好的
Promise? Promise.
你保证 我保证
When Gotham is ashes, then you have my permission to die.
当哥谭市化为灰烬 我才会允许你死
Good to know, Bane. Is that a jockstrap?
知道了 拜恩 脸上那是下♥体♥护身吗
Let the games begin!
游戏开始
What's this?
什么东西
What Finn wanted us to talk about.
芬恩希望我们好好谈谈的话题
My Kryptonite.
我的氪星石[引指弱点]
Don't just hand me some lame note--
光递个破纸条给我是行不通的
be a man, tell me face-to-face.
有个男人样 有话当着我的面说
My whole life, I've never felt like I fit in.
一直以来 我都不合群
Not anywhere.
无论在哪里
Why?
为什么
I'm half white, half black,
我的血统是黑白配
half Jewish.
还是半个犹太人
And just in case I forget...
就算我自己不在意...
someone always reminds me.
也总会有人提醒我
Brah, I got a really good black joke,
伙计 我有个超好笑的黑人笑话
and since you're half black, you can half listen.
既然你只有一半黑人血统 用一只耳朵听就行
Hey! Baruch Obamastein!
巴鲁克·奥巴马斯坦
What are you exactly?
你到底是什么来头
You a Oreo, or a lightly toasted cracker?
你是"白心"黑人还是里外都白
Shalom!
再见[希伯来语]
So, what's your Kryptonite?
你的弱点是什么
You know what, forget it.
还是算了吧
This whole thing was stupid.
这项作业太愚蠢了
Dude, you just told me to be a man,
伙计 你刚跟我说要像个男人
so are you gonna be a man,
那你到底要像个男人
or are you just gonna walk away?
还是一走了之
I made you tell me what your note said,
我要你告诉我纸条上的内容
'cause I couldn't read it.
是因为我不认字
Meow. Well, I don't know about you,
喵 不知道你感觉如何
but this kitty cat's feeling so much yummier now
但我这只凯蒂猫自打穿进
that she's slipped into her tightest outfit as Femme Fatale.
这套超紧身的蛇蝎美人装 感觉棒极了
I'm waiting.
我在等你呢
I can't. I look ridiculous.
我穿不出来 我看起来太可笑了
I'm sure that's not true.
我肯定不是这样
Come on, I won't judge.
出来吧 不会给差评的
Uncross your arms.
手臂放下
I don't get it. What's WF?
我不明白 WF什么意思
It's supposed to be Wallflower.
壁花的意思
Wallflower?
壁花
Your alter ego's supposed to reflect how you feel about yourself, right?
另一个自我反映的该是你心目中的自己 对吧
When I looked in the mirror,
看着镜子时
this is what I saw.
我看见的就是这样的我
Well, get over here, so Femme Fatale can tell you
那到这来吧 蛇蝎美人我会告诉你
what she sees.
她看见的你是什么样子的
Stand up straight. Shoulders back.
立正 挺胸
You look H-O-T-T, hot.
你看起来麻辣烫 火♥辣♥极了
I do?
真的吗
Now, your clothes-- your mom made this, right,
好了 你的衣服 是你妈妈做的 对吧
like she does most of your stuff?
你的大多数衣服都是她做的吧
Uh-huh. Well, bless her clogged, overworked heart,
祝她那颗心事满怀劳累过度的心永远安好
but from now on, I'm buying your clothes,
但从今以后 你的衣服我来买♥♥
and they're gonna show off your bitchin' bod.
秀出你纤瘦无敌的好身材
But first things first.
但先记住
Marley Rose, you are Wallflower no more.
玛莉·萝丝 你再也不会是壁花
You are Woman Fierce,
你是极品女人
and we are going to kill this song.
我们要把这首歌♥拿下
**Where have all the good men gone*
*好男人去了哪里
**And where are all the gods*
*诸神们又在何方
**Where's the street-wise Hercules*
*正义勇士在哪里
**To fight the rising odds*
*与邪恶殊死搏斗
**Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed*
*可曾见白色骑士驰骋烈马之上
**Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need*
*夜深人静我辗转反侧憧憬自我
**I need a hero*
*我渴求一位英雄
**I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night*
*漫漫长夜我痴心等待
**He's gotta be strong*
*他要身强力壮
**And he's gotta be fast*
*他要身手敏捷
**And he's gotta be fresh from the fight*
*他要英姿飒爽
**I need a hero*
*我渴求一位英雄
**I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light*
*日以继夜我痴心等待
**He's gotta be sure*
*他要英勇果敢
**And it's gotta be soon*
*他要当机立断
**And he's gotta be larger than life*
*他要独♥立♥超脱
**I need a hero*
*我渴求一位英雄
**I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night*
*漫漫长夜我痴心等待
**Up where the mountains meet the heavens above*
*云端群山于天际边交融
**Out where the lightning splits the sea*
*海上电闪雷鸣划破水面
**I can feel his approach*
*我真切感受到他在靠近
**Like the fire in my blood*
*如我血液中的熊熊火焰
**I need a hero*
*我渴求一位英雄
**I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night*
*漫漫长夜我痴心等待
**He's gotta be strong*
*他要身强力壮
**And he's gotta be fast*
*他要身手敏捷
**And he's gotta be fresh from the fight*
*他要英姿飒爽
**I need a hero*
*我渴求一位英雄
That was incredible.
太棒了
You worked so well together.
你们配合得太好了
Teamwork! Yeah!
团队合作 太棒了
You guys, I don't smell raspberry hair gel.
伙计们 我一直没闻到那股树莓发胶味
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表