it's amazing.
真的很精彩
Every night, we go out,
每晚 我们出去
we-we're meeting new people...
然后见些新面孔
Well, then, that sounds amazing.
这听起来是很精彩
I'm... it's really great.
真的很好
I, uh, actually I just,
其实我只是
I needed to, um,
我需要
to ask you something.
问你些事情
Let me guess: Funny Girl auditions.
我来猜猜 《妙女郎》的试唱
I knew you'd remember.
我就知道你记得
Finn, I can't believe that this moment is happening,
芬恩 我有点不相信这一刻就要发生了
and I know that this is a long shot,
我知道这次机会不大
but I need to find the most perfect song to sing,
但我要找一首最完美的歌♥来唱
and-and-and no Barbra.
而且没有芭芭拉的影子
You're one of the most unique talents in the world.
世间芸芸之辈 唯你独具天资
You always shine your brightest when you do something personal,
当你展示出最自我 最能定义你自己的内在特质时
something intimately important that defines you.
你就会浑身散发出闪闪光芒
So just do something that takes you back
找到带你重回激♥情♥根源的那首歌♥
to the roots of your passion.
放开了去唱吧
That's what people want to see,
大家想看的不就是这个吗
and that's what makes the best impression.
还会给他们留下最好的印象
Make those producers fall in love with you
让那些制♥作♥人爱上
in that moment on the stage.
那一刻舞台上的你吧
And I know you have it in you.
我知道你有这个本事
Thank you, that was, uh...
谢谢你 真是...
perfect advice.
完美的意见
You'll be great.
你会表现出色的
Can't wait to come to a show sometime.
等不及去看你演出了
Call me as soon as it's over, okay?
一结束就打给我 好吗
I will.
我会的
Thank you for... that.
谢谢你的...演出
We will let you know.
有消息会通知你的
Thanks. This is what you get
谢谢 这就是你非要
for holding an open cattle call for Funny Girl.
为《妙女郎》搞公开甄选的后果
Let me just put a little "Yikes" next to her name.
我就给她评个小小的"恶"吧
Told you we should have made an offer to Miley Cyrus.
早告诉你直接要麦莉·赛勒斯来的
All right.
少马后炮了
Let's just plow ahead, shall we?
既来之则安之 不行吗
Rachel Berry,
蕾切尔·贝里
hit the stage, you're up.
到你了 上来
Um... hi.
你们好
I'm Rachel Berry, and I'll be singing a classic.
我是蕾切尔·贝里 我要唱一首老歌♥
**Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world*
*小镇一个女孩 孤身立于此世
**She took the midnight train goin' anywhere*
*登上午夜列车 独自踏上征程
**Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit*
*都市一个男孩 汽车城南长大
**He took the midnight train goin' anywhere*
*登上午夜列车 独自踏上征程
**A singer in a smokey room*
*沦落歌♥厅谋生 房♥间乌烟瘴气
**A smell of wine and cheap perfume*
*酒气臭味弥漫 廉价香水饰身
**For a smile they can share the night*
*只因一个微笑 两人乐彻今宵
**It goes on and on and on and on*
*四目炽热相对 激♥情♥迅速蔓延
**Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard*
*陌生人在等待 林荫大道徘徊
**Their shadows searching in the night*
*笑闹直至深夜 互相搜寻身影
**Streetlights people, living just to find emotion*
*孤灯下的倩影 寻觅情感所在
**Hiding, somewhere in the night*
*夜幕某个角落 等待真爱出现
**Don't stop believin'*
*永远坚定信念
**Hold on to the feelin'*
*相信自己直觉
**Streetlights people*
*不畏孤灯倩影 寻觅真挚感情
**Don't stop believin'*
*永远坚定信念
**Hold on*
*相信自己直觉
**Streetlights people*
*不畏孤灯倩影 寻觅真挚感情
**Don't stop*
*永远坚定信念
Well,
好的
thank you, Ms.... Berry.
谢谢你 贝里女士
That was something...
这歌♥给人感觉
quite different.
很与众不同
Sorry.
抱歉
Rachel.
蕾切尔
Suddenly, something happened to you
你唱到一半的时候
in the middle of the song.
突然出现了情绪变化
What was going on there?
你当时怎么了
I was thinking about my friends.
我在想我的朋友们
Um, how I wouldn't be the person I am today,
如果不是他们 我就不会是今天的我
standing in front of you,
站在你们面前
doing what I'm doing right now
参加这场试唱
if they hadn't shown me that I could.
是他们让我了解自己的潜力
If they hadn't believed in me.
对我充满信心
Thank you.
谢谢
Dude...
干什么 哥们
Dude, yourself.
先说说你自己吧
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Uh, it's from my sociology prof.
这是社会学教授给我的
Guess I missed another test. No biggie.
可能是我又错过了测试 没啥大不了
Crap, what time is it?
糟糕 几点了
I'm late to play Frolf with that Cromley guy.
我约好跟克罗姆利玩飞盘高尔夫 这下迟到了
Dude, it is a biggie. It's a very biggie.
哥们 这是大事 非同小可的大事
Isn't that class one of your requirements for your teaching major?
这不是师范专业的一门必修课吗
Don't worry, I'm gonna pass that class.
别担心 这门课我会过的
The... the final's worth, like, 60% of the grade.
期末考试成绩占60%呢
I'll just cram and ace it.
我紧急突击拿个满分就行
Is that your dream?
这就是你的梦想吗
To barely skate through school
勉强通过考试
and become a mediocre teacher?
做个平庸的老师
Wait, since when do you care about school so much, man?
你什么时候开始这么在乎学校的事了
You're not even in school. Dude.
你自己都不上学 哥们
This isn't high school anymore.
这可不是高中了
It's not just about potential.
这不光是看你有多少潜能
This is the real casaba.
这可不是闹着玩的
So you're a crappy high school student.
你高中的时候成绩差没关系
Who cares?
根本没人在乎
But if you're a crappy teacher,
但如果你老师当得烂
that means something.
这可就严重了
Look.
听我说
This has been awesome.
这段日子有滋有味
I'm having the time of my life.
我在尽情享受生活
And doing it with my best bud
而跟我的好哥们一起狂欢
is a dream come true.
简直就是美梦成真
But last night, I was in bed with three chicks,
但昨晚 我和三个小妞上了床
and I was thinking,
我就在想
"What is this all about for you, Puckerman?"
"这一切对你有何意义 帕克曼"
So, what'd you come up with?
你想出了什么答案
I want to show all of 'em.
我想证明给大家看
Everyone who ever crossed the street when I came down the sidewalk
那些见了我的面躲着走的同学
or didn't call on me in class
或是在课上不敢提问我
'cause they just assumed I'd fart my answer,
生怕我会用屁声回答的老师
or told me I'd be pumping gas someday
或是觉得我将来只能在加油站工作的人
that we are worth something.
我们还是有自身价值的
That we are more than they say we are.
我们并非他们眼中那么一事无成
I'm not saying we need to stop having a good time,
我并不是说我们不该这么疯玩
but partying this hard, skipping out on tests,
但整天狂欢 结果连考试都没参加
that's their vision of who we are.
那是他们心目中我们的德行
Doesn't have to be ours.
我们不必做那样的人
So what are you gonna do, like, enroll here now?
那你打算怎么办 报名过来上学吗
I still think school's for suckers,
我还是觉得学校是为笨蛋准备的
but I'm gonna stay here and write my screenplay
不过我会继续留在这儿写剧本
and be on your ass 24-7 to make sure that
全天候监视你的行踪
you become the best teacher that you can be.
督促你成为最棒的老师
We've always known we were special.
我们一直都知道自己很特别
This is our chance to prove it.
这就是我们证明的机会
Yeah.
没错
Get to work.
我要工作了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表