**Next to me* *Next to me*
*与我同在* *与我同在
**Next to me* *Next to me*
*与我同在* *与我同在
**I will find him, I'll find him next to me*
*我发现 他总与我同在
**When the end has come and buildings falling down fast*
*当结局来临 建筑倒塌
**When we spoilt the land and dried up all the sea*
*当土地毁坏 海洋干涸
**When everyone has lost their heads around us*
*当周围众人 失去理智
**You will find him, you'll find him next to me*
*你会发现 他总与我同在
**Next to me* *Next to me*
*与我同在* *与我同在
**Next to me*
*与我同在
**Next to me, yeah ooooh*
*与我同在
**You will find him you'll find him*
*你会发现 他总与我同在
**Next to me*
*与我同在
**Next to me*
*与我同在
**Next to me yeah yeah*
*与我同在
**Next to me*
*与我同在
**Next to me ohh yeah*
*与我同在
**Next to me*
*与我同在
**Next to me yeah yeah*
*与我同在
**You will find him, you'll find him next to me, yeah*
*你会发现 他总与我同在
**Kick it!*
*开始吧
**You wake up late for school man, you don't wanna go*
*你睡过头上学迟到 实在不想去
**You ask you mom, "Please?", but she still says, "No!"*
*你求老妈帮忙请假 她偏不答应
**You missed two classes and no homework*
*你迟到两节课 没交作业
**But your teacher preaches class like you're some kind of jerk*
*老师却劈头盖脸一顿猛批 搞得你好像混♥蛋♥
**You gotta fight for your right to party*
*你要争取狂欢的权利
**You pop caught you smoking and he said, "No way!"*
*老爸逮到你抽烟 坚决不允许
**That hypocrite smokes two packs a day*
*他自己每天抽两包 真够虚伪
**Man, living at home is such a drag*
*住在家里 到处束手束脚
**Now your mom threw away your best porno mag*
*老妈连你最带劲的黄色杂♥志♥都给扔掉
**Bust it*
*被抓到喽
**You gotta fight for your right to party*
*你要争取狂欢的权利
**You gotta fight for your right to party*
*你要争取狂欢的权利
**Party*
*狂欢
**Party*
*狂欢
**Fight for your right*
*为权利而战
Dude, that was awesome!
伙计 真太棒了
Dudes. Dudes, I'm Matt Cromley,
帅哥 我是马特·克罗姆利
house president.
兄弟会主席
This is Chip. He's in charge of pledging.
这是"薯条" 管宣誓的
You guys want us to pledge or something?
你俩是要我们宣誓什么的吗
Under normal circumstances, we'd ask you to pledge.
正常来说 我们会要你们先宣誓
Then you'd have to go through a six-week hazing program.
然后你们要经历6周被欺凌的日子
But dudes, this is our biggest party of the year,
不过帅哥们 这是我们年度最盛大的派对
and when the stereo broke, we all thought it was ruined.
音响坏了那会 我们都以为要完蛋了
You saved our house
你们不仅救了场
and its honor and its position as top party house on campus.
还保住了校园派对霸主的尊严和地位
Well, Puck and I-- we do have musical training.
其实 帕克和我 我们有练过
Glee club? That's awesome.
合唱团吗 真不错
So, listen, even though you guys are apparently gay,
听好了 就算你们摆明了是对基佬
we'd like to invite you to become brothers here.
我们也想邀请你们哥俩加入
No hazing or anything. Just say yes, and you're in.
被欺侮什么的都免了 你们只要说行 就成了
Yeah.
行啊
The sacred ritual of partying!
派对的神圣仪式
I'm also naturally enhancing my breasts.
我也在用自然手法丰胸
Every night, I rub them with cocoa butter,
每天晚上 我都用可可油
Vitamin E and wild yams.
维生素E和野山药按♥摩♥胸部
Yes, uh, has anybody, uh, seen Sam?
你们见过萨姆吗
Yeah, I think he's behind that curtain.
看见了 可能在窗帘后面
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
What's up, Marley? Brad?
怎么了 玛莉 布拉德
Uh, I wrote a song.
我写了首歌♥
I don't know if it's any good.
我也不知道好不好听
I just... I want to hear it out loud.
我只是 想听到它被大声唱出来
And no, it's not about my mom,
还有这不是写我妈妈的
or bad Taylor Swift boyfriend drama.
也不是泰勒·斯威夫特控诉男友的闹剧
It's about
这首歌♥写的是
how much friends like you mean to me.
你们这些朋友对我的意义
Lord, I am crying already.
老天 我眼泪汪汪的了
I just saw how upset you guys got after Mr. Shue yelled at us,
我就是看到舒老师发脾气后你们很沮丧
and you three seemed to take the worst part of it.
尤其是你们仨状态特不好
So, I wrote this song to make you feel better,
所以 我就写下这首歌♥ 想安慰你们
as corny as that sounds.
听起来很俗是吧
Will you sing it with me?
你们会和我一起唱吗
No.
不会
Just kidding.
逗你了啦
Of course we would. Hit it, dude.
当然会了 开始吧 老兄
**We feel, we hear*
*诚感受 细倾听
**Your pain, your fear*
*你伤痛 你忧虑
**But we're here, to say*
*特来此 诉心声
**Who you are, is okay*
*由衷赞 真自我
**And you don't have to go through this on your own*
*生命之重不必独自承受
**You're not alone*
*你不曾孤单
**You have more friends than you know*
*生命之友何其多
**Some who surround you*
*或伴你左右
**Some you are destined to meet*
*或命中注定的相遇
**You'll have more love in your life*
*更多爱 将你围绕
**Don't let go, give it time*
*莫放弃 诚等待
**Take it slow*
*耐心盼
**Those who love you the most, may need more time to grow*
*最爱你之人 还需岁月洗礼
**It's gonna be okay* *It's gonna be okay*
*雨过天晴* *会有时
**You have more friends than you know*
*生命之友何其多
**Be who you are*
*释放自我
**Learn to forgive*
*学会原谅
**It's not about who you love, but how you live*
*无关所爱之人 唯在乎人生
**You have more friends than you know*
*生命之友何其多
**Some who surround you*
*或伴你左右
**Some you are destined to meet*
*或命中注定的相遇
**You'll have more love in your life*
*更多爱 将你围绕
**Don't let go, give it time* *Give it time*
*莫放弃 诚等待* *诚等待
**Take it slow* *Take it slow*
*耐心盼* *耐心盼
**Those who love you the most, may need more time to grow*
*最爱你之人 还需岁月洗礼
**It's gonna be okay* *It's gonna be okay*
*雨过天晴* *终有日
**You have more friends than you know*
*生命之友何其多
**It's gonna be okay*t
*雨过天晴终有日
Marley, that was incredible.
玛莉 这首歌♥太棒了
Child, it's the soundtrack to my life.
宝贝 这就是我人生的主旋律
Do you have any more songs like these?
你还有这样的歌♥吗
Yeah, a couple.
有 一大堆
Maybe we can meet up again and sing them.
也许我们可以再碰碰面 唱一唱
No. Forget that. No, what we need to do is tell everyone.
不行 这样不够 我们要告诉大家
We have to tell Mr. Shue about this. No.
一定要告诉舒老师 算了吧
He made it pretty clear he's not interested.
他都说那么直白了 他没兴趣
It's a really great song.
真是首好歌♥
I'm so proud of you. I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
You're probably still pissed about Brody,
可能你还在为了布罗迪的事生气
so I'll start by saying that I'm sorry
所以让我先说 对不起
and that my hand still hurts.
还有我的手还疼得要命
His face has sharp edges.
他的脸带棱角
Okay, I'm-I'm not... I'm not mad, I...
好了 我没有 我没有生气 我...
Actually, I think I owe you a debt of gratitude.
其实吧 我觉得我欠你一句谢谢
Just, um...
只是...
you know, I wish that you would've stayed and...
我希望你那时能留下来
hung around a little longer.
在这待一阵
Next time, I promise.
下次吧 我保证
So, how is college?
对了 大学怎么样
It's a dream come true.
就是圆梦的地方
Parties with Puck...
和帕克一起去派对
Puck? Puck is there?
帕克 他也在那儿
Yeah, he's here.
对 他也在
Long story, but...
说来话长了 不过
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表