My washboards are gonna
我的腹肌会反衬出
make you look like a bloated white Bob Marley.
你像个浮肿版鲍勃·玛丽[牙买♥♥加裔歌♥手]
I'm as God made me, dude.
老兄 我是上帝造的
Look, the reality is that
要不这样
we probably should have just done a Sam Evans calendar.
我们干脆拍萨姆·埃文斯个人月历吧
Yes, and every month we could see you
行啊 然后我们每个月都能
dressed as a different brand of jerkwad.
看到你不同造型的混♥蛋♥秀了
Guys, we waited too long!
大伙 等太久了
I lost my pump.
我没动力啦
I need five minutes.
休息五分钟
You got this. You got this!
加油 努力
You're kind of out of control.
你有点失控了
Yeah, well, haters gonna hate.
有些人就是看什么都不顺眼
Will you please stop lifting?
你能不能别举了
This isn't who you are, Sam.
你不是这样的人 萨姆
You're not just some
你不是那种
body-obsessed muscle head.
四肢发达 头脑简单的人
You don't know what it's like.
你不知道我的感受
You can sing and dance and you kick butt in school
你能歌♥善舞 在学校很牛
and you're all charming and everything,
人又长得帅 十全十美
I have to announce my presence with authority
我必须一出场就秀出自己
the second I walk into a room.
震撼全场
People have to notice me, or else they never will.
这是我获得重视的唯一机会
People laugh at my impressions
大家都觉得我的模仿秀搞笑
because how I look already has them on board.
因为他们光看我的样子就觉得够好笑了
Do you really believe that?
你真的这么想吗
It's just a fact.
这是事实
If you want to make it in this world, you have to be special.
如果你想成功 就一定要有与众不同之处
But you are special.
你是与众不同的
Even without your body.
就算不够健美也无所谓
No, I'm not, man.
我很平凡
It's... it's all I have.
身材是我唯一值自豪的地方
I'm exhausted.
我累坏了
Watching what I eat all the time,
时刻都要注意饮食
my two-a-day workouts...
一天健身两次
Let it go. Have a burger every now and then.
别绷太紧 有时候可以吃个汉堡
Eat a bag of Cheetos.
吃包奇多
Skip your workouts.
偷懒不去健身
Sleep in a little.
好好睡一觉
Your body isn't going to change.
你的身材不会走样的
And even if you have seven percent body fat,
就算你脂肪含量达到7%
you're gonna see that all of us are still gonna love you.
你会发现大家依然会喜欢你
And we're gonna laugh at your impressions.
而且我们还是会觉得你的模仿秀搞笑
And what, may I ask, is this?
请问这是什么
Turns out it wasn't too hard to track down, after all.
玩追踪其实也没想象中那么难
I'm impressed; I'm not gonna lie.
实话实话 你真厉害啊
I thought I'd purchased every last issue from eBay.
我以为已经从易趣上把最后一本也买♥♥光了
I'm not ashamed of this centerfold.
我不以这份插页为耻
In fact, I feel like taking a gander
老实说 我还真想看一眼
at that glorious taco right now.
这辉煌荣耀的插页
You idiot.
你个蠢货
You had me skewered.
算是被你抓到了
Why on earth would you let me open that?
你到底为什么要逼我打开这个
Because now...
因为
I have your confession on tape.
你的供认已经被我录下了
I'm not ashamed of this centerfold.
我不以这份插页为耻
In fact, I feel like taking a gander
老实说 我还真想看一眼
at that glorious taco right now. Checkmate.
这辉煌荣耀的插页 将军
You want to see me?
您找我
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Blaine asked me to look into something for you.
布莱恩让我帮你查了点资料
Come on in and have a seat.
进来坐下
This is a very small sampling of colleges
这些是其中几家
that don't require S.A.T. or A.C.T. Scores.
无需高考或大学入学考试成绩就可以申请的学院
And they're really good schools, Sam.
都是好学校 萨姆
They're schools that recognize that a test score
它们都不单纯以考试成绩
isn't always the best measure of your intelligence.
来衡量学生的智力
Or creativity.
或者创造力
And you can always take the SATs again if you want.
而且你可以随时重新高考
You know, a lot of kids do that.
很多学生都这样做
Yeah, well, let's say I somehow get into college somewhere.
好吧 假如有大学录取了我
I still can't afford it.
我还是付不起学费
Yes, you can.
付得起
Because even in this economy,
虽然现在经济不景气
there are hundreds of scholarships out there.
但还是有不少奖学金发放的
What you'll need for these is a personal essay
申请奖学金只需写一篇自述
about yourself and your accomplishments.
和你所获荣誉的文章
Like what? Like my abs and my fish lips?
什么荣誉 我的腹肌和鱼唇吗
Like the Glee Club.
可以写合唱团
Like Student Council, the swimming... Synchronized swimming.
学生会 游泳 花样游泳
You've accomplished a lot more
你做了不少了不起的事
than you're giving yourself credit for.
只是你没有意识到
But why don't you take that home and, um,
你何不回家静下心来
just think about it.
好好想一下
You are lost.
你迷路了
Is this real?
这是现实世界吗
You've been here before,
你以前来过这里
but nothing looks familiar.
但却看起来很陌生
And that smell, you recognize that smell.
这股气味 你认得这股气味
And now, you see him: Titus.
现在 你看到提图斯了
You want him.
你想要他
And deep breath....
深呼吸
drop the robe.
脱掉浴袍
Rachel, drop the robe.
蕾切尔 脱掉浴袍
Cut. I'm sorry, can we...
停 对不起 我们
can we just cut?
能不能停机
Only I'm allowed to say cut. Cut.
只有我才有资格喊停 停
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a diva or anything,
对不起 我不是在耍大牌什么的
but, um, there's just...
只是 这里...
there's so many people here right now.
这里人太多了
Do you think we can...? They're here for you.
能不能 他们是为你而来的
My DP literally sculpts with light.
我的摄影师都要负责灯光了
Now, he can't do that without his crew.
没有工作人员可拍不了
He's promised me this would be sweeping.
他说过这已经算清场了
Would you like me to tell him
你是想让我和他说
that you don't want it to be sweeping?
再叫多几个人进来吗
I need all the crew to...
剧组最好也...
to take off their clothes.
把衣服脱掉
Yeah, it'll help, it'll, um, you know, just...
这对我有帮助
distract, and, and, and...
分散注意力 然后...
take the attention off of me.
大家就不会只注意我了
Seriously? Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.
你闹着玩吧 行 好主意
Everybody, take your shirts off.
大家把衣服脱掉
Okay, back to one.
好了 回到一号♥位
Roll sound.
背景声起
Scene ten, take two. And action.
第十场 第二镜 开始
Okay, you're lost.
你迷路了
Are you awake, is this a dream?
你是醒着 还是在做梦
Perhaps a life lived long ago,
或许是很久之前的经历
and now you see him:
现在你看见了他
Titus.
提图斯
You're filled with a carnal hunger.
你欲♥火♥焚身
You need to be naked now.
想脱♥光♥衣服
And drop the robe.
脱掉浴袍
Rachel, drop the robe!
蕾切尔 脱掉浴袍
I'm sorry. Cut.
抱歉 停
Stop saying "Cut."
别再说"停"了
I'm sorry; I can't do this.
抱歉 我演不了
I respect you and...
我尊敬你 我...
I respect your movie,
我也尊重你的电影
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表