*Remember you're never fully dressed without a smile*
*拥有迷人微笑 才是最完美的装扮*
**Remember you're never fully dressed without a smile*
*拥有迷人微笑 才是最完美的装扮
**Lover, never, never change*
*知心爱人 深情永不变
**Keep that breathless charm*
*魅力永绽放
**Won't you please arrange it*
*愿你成为我的主宰
**Cause I love you*
*只因我爱你
**But you're never fully dressed*
*拥有迷人微笑
**Without a*
*才是
**Smile*
*最美装扮
**Smile*
*微笑
**Smile*
*微笑
**Just the*
*就是
**Way you look tonight*
*你今晚的样子
And that was just the rough cut. No, it's genius.
我只是粗加工了一下 已经是天才之作了
And Rachel looks so gorgeous,
蕾切尔真是美翻了
The whole looks so... like, professional,
整个视频看上去也相当专业
like a real fashion video that you'd seen on TV or something.
就像是在电视上放的专业时尚视频
So what's the next step?
那你接下来打算干什么
Well, uh, ideally
理想情况是
the dream would be that Isabelle would see it,
伊莎贝拉看到视频后
and love it, and then put it on Vogue.com.
觉得满意了就放到网站上
But I mean, she's already committed to so many other concepts that...
但她那里还有好多其它的策划
No, Kurt,
别瞎想了 科特
of course she's going to choose yours. She's gonna pick yours.
她一定会选中你的方案的 一定会的
And then, after we made over Rachel,
录完蕾切尔的"变装"视频后
Isabelle took us to this place called Gray's Papaya
伊莎贝拉带我们去了一家叫做"格雷木瓜"的餐馆
And we had guava juice and hot dogs.
我们喝了石榴汁 还吃了热狗
It was amazing.
简直棒极了
You're hanging out with fashion goddess Isabelle Wright.
你和时尚界女神伊莎贝拉·怀特♥共♥进了晚餐
And I'm running for student body president
而我却还在和一个前脱衣舞男
with a former stripper.
竞选学生会主席
Oh my gosh, I forgot about that! How's it going?
天啊 我都忘光光了 进展如何了
It's going okay.
还行
But, um, I did want to ask you what bow tie
但我想让你帮我参考下
you thought I should wear for tomorrow's debate.
明天的竞选我应该戴哪条领结
I have narrowed it down to five, but mainly I have...
我已经甄选出了五条 但是
Bow ties are your signature,
蝴蝶领结就是你的王牌
Whatever you choose is gonna look great on you.
无论你戴哪条都是大帅哥一枚
Hi, Blaine, we miss you! Oh, Rachel says hi.
布莱恩 好啊 蕾切尔向你问好呢
Oh, hi, Rachel.
你好 蕾切尔
By the way, one more question about the video.
对了 关于那个视频再问你件事
That scene where she plays the east village it girl--
蕾切尔扮演的那个东部来的乡下姑娘
did you think that was too much?
你有没有觉得太过
No, it's... I don't know.
没有吧 我也不知道
Oh, good, good, good. 'Cause I didn't either,
太好了 我也觉得很不错
but she was a little skeptical.
但她自己有点不自信
But I said she was very Chloe Sevigny chic, right?
要我说 她本来就是个不按常规出牌的姑娘
Yeah. Good. Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 我也这么想
And then, oh my god, I found this sweater in the vault
现在 看看我在储藏室里发现的毛衣
that was to die for!
美得不可方物啊
I know I don't have an appointment, but, uh...
我知道我之前没预约 但...
I really needed to speak to my guidance counselor,
但我真的需要找我的指导老师咨♥询♥一下
and not my fiancee.
而不是我的未婚妻
Well, please have a seat, Mr. Schuester.
好吧 请坐 舒斯特老师
Mr. Schuester.
我成了舒斯特老师了
As you know,
我想你一定知道
all I've ever wanted was to make a difference.
我毕生的愿望不过是能做点贡献
Change people's lives. Make them better.
改变人们的生活 让他们活得更好
I'd like to think that I've done that in my time here.
我觉得 我在这所学校做到了
Winning nationals,
赢得全国赛冠军
seeing most of the kids graduate.
看着大部分学生毕了业
Right, you have a lot to be proud of here.
的确 你在这儿做了很多了不起的事
But now I have this once
但现在 我遇到了一个
in a lifetime opportunity in front of me.
千载难逢的好机遇
A chance to make a difference on a whole new level.
我有机会在全新的领域为世界做出贡献
Okay.
好啊
So they're... They're assembling a blue-ribbon panel
现在他们在召集一支"蓝♥丝♥带♥"团队
to improve arts education around the country.
希望在全国范围内倡导艺术教育
I filled out the application,
我填了报名表
But I haven't sent it in yet.
但还没寄出去
This looks amazing.
看上去很不错
If I were to get this...
如果我入选了
I would have to leave Mckinley for several months.
那我就得离开麦金利高中几个月的时间
Paid for by the district,
经费都由地区政♥府♥赞助
but I'd be away from the kids.
但我就不能和孩子们在一起了
Oh. Um... Okay.
这样啊
I... You know we've been telling these kids for years
我们一直在教导孩子们
to follow their dreams no matter what, so...
无论面对什么困难都不要放弃追逐梦想
I'm not going to tell you to do the opposite.
所以我也会告诉你同样的话
I just don't want to do anything to jeopardize...
我只是不想让任何事
this-this new life we're about to begin together.
影响我们即将开始的新生活
It's not gonna change a thing.
什么都不会改变的
Okay? Weddings can wait.
好吗 婚礼可以先放一放
You have to apply for this position.
你一定要争取这个职位
And if you get it,
如果你入选了
we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
那我们再一起面对日后的问题
Together.
同甘共苦
Attention, miniscule segment of the student body.
少部分学生们 请注意
Principal Figgins is out this week,
费金斯校长本周出差
with what he describes as religious fever.
他本人说是出于某种宗教狂热
And I am forced to moderate these proceedings.
于是我不得不出面主持本次活动
Hey, dude, uh, now that you made me over,
伙计 既然你都帮我改了造型
Can I give you some advice? Yeah, sure.
我能给你点建议吗 当然
Lose the bow tie. What?
把领结给我摘了 什么
Yeah, trust me, it makes you look uptight
是的 相信我 领结让你显得很保守
and a little like a young Orville Redenbacher.
而且像是幼齿版的奥维尔·雷登巴♥赫♥尔
Just... Take it off.
摘了吧
Okay.
好吧
You know what? Actually, it's... you're actually right.
还别说 你说得还真对
Thank you. There are two new utterly disheartening
多谢 今年 两大令人沮丧的新热点
wrinkles to this year's absolutely pointless contest.
更是让这场浪费生命的竞选雪上加霜
First, the horrifying fact that this year's slate of candidates
首先 令人发指的是 本届的候选人
consists entirely of glee club members.
居然全部是合唱团的废柴
And secondly, the inexplicable introduction
其次 居然还搞了一个
of a vice presidential field
副♥主♥席♥的职位
for no discernable reason whatsoever.
简直是莫名其妙
Separation of powers!
是为了权力的分立
So let's meet these second-tiered losers.
下面 有请第二梯队的两位废柴
You know them as the pimp and the gimp.
就是我们所熟知的卖♥♥淫男和死瘸子
Artie Abrams and Sam Evans.
阿蒂·艾布拉姆斯和萨姆·埃文斯
Stumbles, my first question is for you.
瘸子 我的第一个问题是
Who, in god's name, gives a hot, wet, steamy dump about student government?
到底谁会在乎学生会这种鸡肋组织
I do.
我在乎
And I think everyone in this room should, too.
而且我认为在座的各位都该在乎
First of all, student government isn't just a way for us
第一 学生会不应该只是我们
to pad our college resumes.
为大学申请简历增光添彩的一种手段
It's a way for us to take an active role in our own education.
它更对我们自己的教育起到了积极作用
Study after study shows
多项研究表明
that an active student body is a successful student body.
对于学生会来说 积极就意味着成功
Okay, moving on.
好的 继续
Student government is just the beginning.
学生会只是个开始
We need more after-school programs,
我们需要更多的课余活动
and better-qualified staff to support our teachers,
以及更多能为老师排忧解难的好帮手
who are overworked and underpaid.
我们的老师不仅工作量大 而且薪水低
Oh, dear god. And that's just the beginning.
上帝啊 这还远远不够
I want to talk about the cafeteria, 'cause I believe...
我下面想谈谈学校的食堂 因为在我看来
...At the beginning of every year to see if...
每年伊始 我都禁不住去想
...Enough to support our brain activity...
学校究竟有没有为我们的脑力活动提供有效的支持
That's one of the many goals I promise to reach
以上仅仅是皮尔斯-艾布拉姆斯政♥权♥制定的
by the midway point of my first term, as outlined in my 96-point
"重塑麦金利高中未来计划"96条中的一小条
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表