And you.
还有你
Becky, I'm sorry, honey, I've moved on,
贝基 抱歉 我已经向前看了
and I can't go back to babysitting brats.
我不能再回去调♥教♥小屁孩了
**Little girls*
*小姑娘
**Little girls*
*小丫头
**Everywhere I turn I can see them*
*她们的身影无处不在
**Little girls*
*小姑娘
**Little girls*
*小丫头
**Night and day*
*无论昼夜
**I eat, sleep and breathe them*
*饮食起居都甩不掉她们
**I'm an ordinary woman with feelings*
*我亦有七情六欲
**I'd like a man to nibble on my ear*
*盼有情郎与我耳鬓厮磨
**But I'll admit no man has bit*
*但却从未美梦成真
**So how come I'm the mother of the year*
*我怎么会成为模范母亲
**Some women are dripping with diamonds*
*有些女人钻石闪耀
**Some women are dripping with pearls*
*有些女人珍珠乱晃
**Lucky me! Lucky me!*
*老娘真是幸运
**Look at what I'm dripping with*
*瞧我浑身全是
**Little girls*
*小姑娘
**Some day I'll land in the nut house*
*终有一天我会住进坚果屋
**With all the nuts and the squirrels*
*与坚果和松鼠为伍
**There I'll stay, tucked away*
*我会永远藏身其中
**Until the prohibition of*
*直到这世上再也没有
**Little girls*
*小姑娘
Becky, you couldn't pay me to go back to that.
贝基 你付我工资我都不会再回啦啦队了
And I don't miss them at all.
我一点都不想她们
Not one bit.
一丁点都不想
Not at all.
完全不想
Okay, you're on Rex Reed duty, Kurt.
你负责跟雷克斯·里德[电影评论家] 科特
Keep him away from the open bar. Gotcha.
别让他靠近开放式酒吧 收到
Hey, Santana, how do you feel about Cherry Jones?
桑塔纳 你觉得切莉·琼斯[演员]怎么样
Whatevs.
无所谓
Miss Isabelle, I'm sorry,
伊莎贝尔小姐 对不起
I know that we're just volunteers here,
我知道我们只是志愿者
but Kurt and I were wondering if there was any possibility
但科特和我想问您 我们可不可以
that we could maybe watch the performance from the audience.
在观众席上观看表演
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You're gonna be watching from the wings with me.
你们要跟我一起在边场看
It's the best seat in the house.
那是全场最好的位置
Santana, you want to join us?
桑塔纳 你想一起来吗
Oh, Santana doesn't like ballet.
桑塔纳不喜欢芭蕾
She's only here for the gown and the swag-bag.
她过来只是为了这身礼服和妈咪包
Oh, I don't believe that.
我可不信
Every little girl, no matter where she ends up--
每个小姑娘 不管她最终的职业是什么
even at Vogue.Com--
即使是《时尚》网络版
starts out wanting to be a ballerina.
小时候都想做芭蕾舞演员
Not Santana. We've discussed it.
桑塔纳不想 我们讨论过了
Kurt, can I just show you...
科特 我带你去看
Shut up, Berry.
闭嘴 贝里
I actually did take ballet classes.
我小时候确实上过芭蕾舞课
My abuela put me in them when I was little,
我小时候 外婆帮我报了名
because I was such a tomboy
因为我像个假小子
and it really pissed my dad off.
我爸为此气得要命
I only took a few lessons, but...
我只上过几节课
it helped me, uh, escape a little, you know?
但却可以让我逃离现实
It was the first time I danced.
那是我第一次跳舞
I felt safe there, and... not different.
我在那里很有安全感 不会觉得自己特别
And part of something...
而且芭蕾舞
beautiful.
美极了
**Daddy always thought that he married beneath him*
*父亲总认为母亲高攀自己
**That's what he said, that's what he said*
*这就是父亲原话 父亲原话
**When he proposed he informed my mother*
*求婚时他曾提醒母亲
**He was probably her very last chance*
*机不可失 时不再来
**And though she was twenty-two*
*但当时母亲芳龄才二十二
**Though she was twenty-two*
*但当时母亲芳龄才二十二
**Though she was twenty-two*
*但当时母亲芳龄才二十二
**She married him*
*母亲嫁给了父亲
**Life with my dad wasn't ever a picnic*
*与父亲的生活从不轻松
**More like a "Come as you are"*
*更像一曲《保持本色》
**When I was five I remember*
*我记得五岁时
**My mother dug earrings out of the car*
*母亲从车里找到了耳环
**I knew that they weren't hers*
*那并不是她的耳环
**But it wasn't something you'd want to discuss*
*但我知道你不想听这种琐事
**He wasn't warm*
*他并不温柔
**Well, not to her*
*对母亲如此
*Well, not to us*
*对我们亦如此
**But everything was beautiful at the ballet*
*但芭蕾的一切都很优美
**Graceful men lift lovely girls in white*
*优雅的男士举起高雅的白衣女士
**Yes, everything was beautiful at the ballet*
*芭蕾的一切都很优美
**I was happy at the ballet*
*欣赏芭蕾让人愉悦
**That's when I started ballet class*
*那时起我开始学跳芭蕾
**Up a steep and very narrow stairway*
*沿着狭窄的陡梯
**To the voice like a metronome*
*跟着类似节拍器的声音
**Up a steep and very narrow stairway*
*沿着狭窄的陡梯
**It wasn't paradise*
*那不是天堂
**It wasn't paradise*
*那不是天堂
**It wasn't paradise*
*那不是天堂
**But it was home*
*但却宛如家般温暖
**Mother always said I'd be very attractive*
*母亲说女大十八变
**When I grew up, when I grew up*
*女大十八变
**Diff'rent, she said, with a special something*
*她说我与众不同
**And a very, very personal flair*
*别具一格
**And though I was eight or nine*
*但我当时才八♥九♥岁
**Though I was eight or nine*
*但我当时才八♥九♥岁
**Though I was eight or nine*
*但我当时才八♥九♥岁
**I hated her*
*我恨她这么说
**Now, diff'rent is nice, but it sure isn't pretty*
*与众不同也不错 但绝不美
**Pretty is what it's about*
*美丽才最重要
**I never met anyone who was diff'rent*
*所有与众不同之人
**Who couldn't figure that out*
*都能明白这个道理
**So beautiful I'd never lived to see*
*至今不曾见过这般绝美
**But it was clear*
*但非常明显
**If not to her*
*她不这么想
**Well, then to me*
*我却这么想
**That everyone is beautiful at the ballet*
*跳芭蕾的人都很优美
**Every prince has got to have his swan*
*每个王子都有自己的天鹅
**Yes, everyone is beautiful at the ballet (Hey)*
*跳芭蕾的人都很优美
**I was pretty at the ballet*
*跳芭蕾的我也很优美
**I was born to save their marriage*
*我为挽救父母婚姻而生
**But when my father came to pick my mother up at the hospital*
*但当父亲来医院接母亲时
**He said, well, I thought this was going to help*
*他说 本以为婚姻有救了
**But I guess not*
*但事实却相反
**A few months later he left and he never came back*
*数月后父亲离开再没回来
**Anyway, I had this fantastic fantasy life*
*总之 我的生活如此梦幻
**I used to dance around the living room*
*我常绕客厅翩跹
**With my arms up like this*
*如此抬起胳膊
**And in my fantasy, there was an Indian Chief*
*我幻想着 有位印第安酋长
**And he would say to me*
*他对我说
**Izzie, do you wanna dance*
*想跳舞吗 伊兹
**And I would say*
*然后我说
**Daddy, I would love to dance*
*非常乐意 父亲
**But it was clear*
*但非常清楚
**When he proposed*
*当他求婚时
**That I was born to help their marriage and when*
*我为挽救父母婚姻而生
**That's what she said*
*母亲原话如此
**That's what he said*
*父亲原话如此
**I used to dance around the living room*
*我常绕客厅翩跹
**He wasn't warm*
*他并不温柔
**Not to her*
*对母亲如此
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表