**And I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**And I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**You're like an angel and you give me your love*
*天使予我爱
**And I just can't seem to get enough of*
*我依旧食髓知味
**I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**I just can't get enough*
*太食髓知味
**It's getting hotter, it's a burning love*
*燃情爱更火
**And I just can't seem to get enough of*
*我依旧食髓知味
I'm gonna get some punch, do you want anything?
我去拿点鸡尾酒 你要点什么吗
Uh, yeah, I'll take a cup.
我也要一杯
But just remember, we're not...
但是记住 我们不是在
Dating, we're just here as friends, I know.
约会 我们是作为朋友来的 我知道
Ooh, big cupcakes.
好大的杯子蛋糕
I don't like the way you treat Blaine. There, I said it.
我不喜欢你对待布莱恩的方式 我说出口了
You're here, you're in New York,
你一会儿在这里 一会儿在纽约
you're at Vogue.Com,
一会儿去了《时尚》杂♥志♥
you're at NYADA... who are you, Kurt?
一会儿去了纽戏 你到底是谁 科特
Meanwhile, Blaine is here,
而布莱恩一直在这里
lonely, and yes, he cheated,
独自一人 没错他是出了轨
and we're all human, Kurt,
但我们都是人 科特
we all deserve to be loved back, Kurt.
我们不能一味付出不求回报 科特
Okay, Tina. I say this with total love,
蒂娜 我心平气和地跟你说
but the moment we all saw coming is finally here.
我们之前预料到的一刻终于来临了
You're a hag. You're hagged out,
你是个母夜叉 满腹怨气
you're in love with Blaine, and it's creepy.
因为你爱上了布莱恩 而这很变♥态♥
Stop.
少跟我来这套
What do you know about love?
你懂什么叫爱吗
You just come and go.
你只管来了又走
Who's been here to support him? Me.
是谁一直在支持他 是我
Who took him to Sadie Hawkins? Me.
是谁和他去赛迪·霍金斯年度舞会 是我
Who put him in bed when he got sick
是谁在他生病的时候照顾他上♥床♥
and rubbed Vapor Rub on his little muscled chest
等他睡着后在他那小胸肌上
while he slept... Wait. Do you... huh?
涂薄荷膏 等一下 你做了什么
What?
什么
No, I didn't mean...
不 我的意思不是
This isn't about me, Kurt! I have to go.
这事别扯到我身上 科特 我走了
Did you vapo-rape my ex-boyfriend?
你用薄荷膏强♥奸♥了我的前男友吗
Don't walk away from me, Tina Cohen-Chang!
你别想走 蒂娜·科恩·常
Today is the day we honor Saint Valentine,
今天是我们纪念圣·瓦沦丁的日子
a man publicly beheaded for defying his government,
他因为反抗政♥府♥ 人头落地
by exchanging candies and chocolates
是他发明了与我们的心爱之人
to nonsensically render the objects
交换糖果和巧克力的传统
of our affection more fat and less attractive.
让他们脂肪增多 魅力减少
And in other nonsensical traditions,
而在另一个愚蠢的传统里
Emma left behind her bouquet as she fled the scene,
艾玛逃婚 留下了花束
leaving it to somebody else to toss these soon-to-be-dead
让其他人来抛出这马上就会凋零的花束
flowers under the mythical belief
只因人们相信冥冥之中
that whoever catches them
接到抛出的花束的人
will magically become the next person to get married,
会神奇地成为下一个步入婚姻殿堂的人
or, more than likely, to sprint from the altar.
更有可能的是 成为下一个逃婚之人
So gather round, single ladies, and allow me
单身姑娘们 聚拢起来
to be the one to enable your false dreams
让我来成全你们错误的美梦
and ridiculous expectations.
和荒诞的憧憬
That's weird.
太奇怪了
See, traditionally only single girls
传统意义上只有单身女孩
line up to catch the bouquet.
才会去抢捧花
She loves me.
她爱我
I am single.
我是单身
You live with a guy.
你和一个男生同居了
She loves me not. Have you been drinking?
她不爱我 你是不是喝多了
You know, you were the one who told me
是你告诉我
to stop moping around and being such a sad sack.
不要再消沉度日 当个窝囊废的
She loves me.
她爱我
A-And it got me thinking about Will and Emma.
这让我想到威尔和艾玛
About how relationships are a lot like flowers.
想到感情正如鲜花一般
If you find the right seed,
如果你找到了对的种子
put it in good soil,
把它埋在肥沃的土壤里
give it water and sunlight...
施以阳光 雨露
bam, perfect bud.
就能冒出美丽的花苞
She loves me not.
她不爱我
And then comes winter and the flower dies.
然后冬天来临 花朵凋零
But if you tend that garden,
但是如果你悉心照料花♥园♥
spring will come along
春天就会来到
and that flower will bloom again.
花朵会重新盛开
She loves me.
她爱我
Are you telling me that you want to be a gardener?
你是想告诉我 你想当个园丁
I'm asking you how you can
我是想问你
live with a guy but still be single.
同居中的你如何保持单身
She loves me not.
她不爱我
Come on, it's New York, okay?
得了吧 那可是纽约 好吗
Haven't you ever seen Sex and the City?
你没看过《欲望都市》吗
Brody and I had a very mature conversation.
我和布罗斯恳谈过
We just decided that we're not gonna, you know,
我们决定不给这段感情贴标签
put any labels on anything or worry about what we are.
也不用担心自己的言行
She loves me.
她爱我
So, do you really believe all that stuff you tell yourself
那你真的相信自己所说的这些吗
about, you know, labels and mature conversations,
有关标签 恳谈
Sex and the City, really?
《欲望都市》 真的相信吗
She loves me not.
她不爱我
You think I'm lying to you?
你觉得我在撒谎
I think you're lying to yourself.
我觉得你在欺骗自己
She loves me.
她爱我
And I think that the reason
我认为
you can't really commit to Brody is
你不能真正和布罗斯在一起
because you're still in love with someone else.
是因为你还爱着别人
She loves me not.
她不爱我
You?
你是指你吗
You and I both know how this thing ends.
你和我都知晓事情的结局
I-I don't know how or when,
我不知道具体过程或要等到何时
and I don't care where you're living
你住在哪 和哪个傻瓜同居
or-or what dope you're shacked up with,
我都不在乎
you're my girlfriend.
你是我女朋友
We are endgame.
我们注定要在一起
I know that
我知道的
and you know that.
你也知道的
We got to go sing our duet, so...
我们要去唱二重唱了 所以
Yeah.
好
**I know it's late*
*我知 木已成舟
**I know you're weary*
*我知 你已然疲惫
**I know your plans don't include me*
*我知你的未来 不会有我的身影
**Still here we are*
*然而天意让我们重逢
**Both of us lonely*
*各自孑然一身
*Longing for shelter from all that we see
*渴求避风港湾 逃离人世见闻
**Why should we worry*
*何必要忧愁
**No one will care, girl*
*无人会问津
**Look at the stars now, so far away*
*抬头仰望 天边遥远的繁星
**We've got tonight*
*今夜共良宵
**Who needs tomorrow*
*何须愁明日
**We've got tonight, babe, why don't you stay*
*今夜良辰美景 何不与我共度
**Deep in my soul*
*灵魂深处
**I've been so lonely*
*始终孤独
I've never slow-danced with a girl before.
我从没和女孩跳过慢舞
I like it.
我喜欢
**I've longed for love*
*我渴望爱
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表