What's this?
这是什么
Those are the keys to your brand-new 2013 Toyota Camry.
这是你全新2013款丰田凯美瑞的钥匙
Brittany, what are you doing?
布里特妮 你在干什么呢
Um, well, last week, I decided to watch
上周 我决定要看一部
a documentary about the Mayan Apocalypse,
关于玛雅末日论的纪录片
which arrives on December 21, 2012.
末日将于2012年12月21日到来
So I decided to cash in all my savings so my friends and I
于是我决定兑现我所有的存款
could enjoy what's left of our lives to the fullest.
这样我和朋友们就能尽情享受仅剩的时光了
Enjoy.
好好享受哟
Merry Christmas, everybody.
大家圣诞节快乐
Hey, Brittany.
布里特妮
Um, can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Yeah, not if you're gonna tell me
只要别告诉我
that the Mayan Apocalypse isn't real.
玛雅人的末日论是假的
'Cause the documentary I watched was on the History Channel,
因为我看的纪录片可是在历史频道播出的
involving real actors portraying real events.
有真人讲述真实的故事
No, listen.
不 听着
I believe it, too.
我也相信末日论
Fact.
事实上
2012 is the year that Kim Il-Sung,
2012年是朝鲜开国领导人
founder of North Korea, would've turned 100.
金♥日♥成♥的百年诞辰
Divide 100 by ten,
用100除以10
the percentage of Americans that believe the world will end
是相信世界将在12月21日终结的
on the 21st of December,
美国人的比例
and you get ten--
然后得到了10
Mexico's rank in the world as a tourist destination--
这是墨西哥作为旅游胜地在全球的排名
whose president expects the Mayan Apocalypse
墨西哥总统相信玛雅人的末日论
to attract 52 million people to his country.
能吸引5.2亿人前去他们国家
It's all right there.
全都在这里了
All anyone has to do is look at the numbers.
每个人都和这些数字有所联♥系♥
I'm terrified.
我好怕
And we need to purify ourselves for the last day of b'ak'tun,
我们要在白克顿周期的最后一天净化自己
the 144,000-day cycle of the Mayan Calendar.
玛雅年历中144000天为一个循环
Totally. We need to tell everyone we know
没错 我们要告诉大家
how we really feel about them.
我们对他们真实的看法
You guys, welcome to the first meeting
欢迎各位参加2012年
of the 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Club.
玛雅天启俱乐部的首次会议
Wait, that's what this is?
慢着 叫我们来就为了开会吗
Don't worry, it's also the last meeting.
别担心 这也是最后一次会议
Because we're all so close,
我们大家关系这么铁
Sam and I wanted to bring you here
萨姆和我叫你们来这儿
so we could finally tell you our true feelings about you.
是想告诉你们 我们对你们的真实看法
Tina,
蒂娜
acting is a pipe dream for you,
演戏对你来说只是白日梦
and your decision to pursue it as a career
你把演戏当成毕生事业来追求
is both irresponsible and shocking.
是对自己不负责任 而且让我震惊
Joe, you haven't really made much of an impression on me,
乔 我对你没什么印象
and I don't really know what your deal is.
所以不了解你的情况
Wait a second. This is the worst club ever.
等一下 这是史上最烂的俱乐部
We're not gonna just sit here and let you insult us.
我们才不会傻坐着等你侮辱
I wasn't gonna insult you; all I wanted to tell you
我没打算侮辱你们 我只是想说
was that I think you're delightful.
我觉得你们很讨人喜欢
Guys, you can't leave yet; you're gonna miss the best part!
你们还不能走 高♥潮♥部分还没到呢
Okay, Merry Christmas to you two.
够了 祝你们俩圣诞快乐
Guys, we're not even gonna make it to Christmas!
各位 我们活不到圣诞了
I can't believe how naive they are.
真不敢相信他们这么天真
I know.
就是啊
Some people just can't face the cold, hard fact
有些人就是不肯面对残酷的事实
that this earth is really just the back of a giant crocodile
地球就如同一条巨大鳄鱼背上的皮
that's destroyed and recreated every 500 years.
每隔五百年就会毁灭并重生
Well, at least we have each other.
至少我们还有对方
Yeah.
没错
And since the world is gonna end before Christmas,
既然世界末日在圣诞之前
in the meantime, this will have to do.
有件事我一定要现在做
**Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock*
*铃铛响 铃铛响 铃铛摇啊摇
**Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring*
*铃铛摇摆 铃铛响
**Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun*
*雪花飘落 激起千层乐
**Now the jingle hop has begun*
*铃铛舞会开始喽
**Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock*
*铃铛响 铃铛响 铃铛摇啊摇
**Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time*
*铃铛齐奏圣诞节
**Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square*
*在铃铛广场跳跃又舞蹈
**In the frosty air*
*天寒地冻空气冷
**What a bright time, it's the right time*
*美好瞬间正当时
**To rock the night away*
*彻夜摇滚到天亮
**Jingle bell time is a swell time*
*圣诞欢乐气氛浓
**To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh*
*马拉雪橇四处游
**Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet*
*马儿晕眩抬蹄鸣
**Jingle around the clock*
*从早到晚跑不停
**Mix and a-mingle in the jingling beet*
*随铃铛节奏起舞
**That's the jingle bell rock*
*铃铛摇啊摇啊摇
**Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock*
*铃铛响 铃铛响 铃铛摇啊摇
**Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time*
*铃铛齐奏圣诞节
**Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun*
*雪花飘落 激起千层乐
**Now the jingle hop has begun*
*铃铛舞会开始喽
**Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet*
*马儿晕眩抬蹄鸣
**Jingle around the clock*
*从早到晚跑不停
**Mix and a-mingle in the jingling beet*
*随铃铛节奏起舞
**That's the jingle bell*
*铃铛摇啊摇啊摇
**That's the jingle bell*
*铃铛摇啊摇啊摇
**That's the jingle bell rock*
*铃铛摇啊摇啊摇
**Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock*
*铃铛响 铃铛响 铃铛摇啊摇
**Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock*
*铃铛响 铃铛响 铃铛摇啊摇
Yes!
帅呆了
And here's another rock.
这里还有另一块石头
Brittany,
布里特妮
before the world ends,
在世界末日之前
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Are you sure you're qualified to marry us?
你确定你有主婚的资格吗
You betcha, kiddo.
当然有 小毛孩
I went on a Mayan Church Web site
我在玛雅教堂网站上登记过
and I got ordained-- if you're really serious about doing this.
取得了牧师资格 你们确定要结婚了吗
Yeah. I want Brittany and I to meet Q'uq'umatz,
对 我和布里特妮要一起去见库库尔坎
the feathered snake god, together.
即羽蛇神
Put your hands here.
把手放上来
Brittany, I've always thought you were super hot
布里特妮 我一直觉得你火♥辣♥无比
and really smart,
还特别聪明
but what I didn't know was that you were going to end up
但我没想过你最终会成为
being my soul mate.
我的灵魂伴侣
Who knows what the future holds for us?
我不知道未来会有什么等着我们
Probably tsunamis and horrible sea monsters.
可能是海啸和恐怖的海怪
But now I'm not worried about that, because I have you.
但我现在不怕这些了 因为我有你
Sam, when you first joined the glee club,
萨姆 你刚加入合唱团的时候
I didn't notice for a while.
好一段时间我都没注意到你
It wasn't until you did a Rich Little impression
直到你表演了一段里奇·利托模仿秀
and then told me it was a Rich Little impression
然后告诉我那是里奇·利托模仿秀
and explained who Rich Little was
然后再解释里奇·利托是谁
that I just... I knew you were special.
从那时起...我就知道你很特别
And I can't tell you how excited I am
现在能成为你的玛雅星妻子
to become your Mayan star-wife.
我激动的心情溢于言表
You may kiss your bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
It's December 18.
今天是12月18日
Three days till the end.
离世界末日还有三天
Let's make this time count.
我们要尽情享受
Brittany.
布里特妮
It's December 22.
今天是12月22日
We survived the Mayan Apocalypse.
我们熬过了玛雅预言
You know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
The world didn't end.
世界未末日
We're also married.
我们还结婚了
You know, I hate to ask you something
我知道现在是你的午餐时间
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表