Oh, look.
看啊
Rachel Berry was great on Broadway
蕾切尔·贝里在百老汇表现优秀
and maybe she can work on TV,
她或许能进军电视业
but the show and her performance
但这部电视剧及其表演
is the kind of thing that ends careers,
只可能是她前途的绊脚石
not starts them.
而非敲门砖
I said I only wanted to hear the good ones.
我说了我只想听那些正面评价
Well, that was a good one.
这就是正面的啊
It says maybe you can work in TV.
它说你或许能进军电视业呢
Rachel, it's Lee.
蕾切尔 我是李
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Uh, I've met you before. Nancy.
我们之前见过 我是南茜
Yeah. Yes. You know, um...
对 没错 那个...
I'm a publicist.
我是位公♥关♥
and, uh, give me a buzz, okay?
有时间可以联♥系♥我 好吗
Okay. Well, thank you for this. Rachel.
好的 谢谢 蕾切尔
Congratulations on that baby.
恭喜孩子出生
Rachel, I have some bad news.
蕾切尔 我有坏消息
I have been fired.
我被炒了
Apparently, I was right
看来 我对观众们
that people want to see live TV shows...
想看直播电视剧的估计是没错的
just not this one.
只是他们不想看这部剧
I think we are the first show
我们好像是有史以来第一部
in history to get a zero share.
获得零分享的电视剧
Well, do you think that if we can get more people
你觉得如果我们能有办法
to watch the second episode...
让大家看看第二集的话...
If we were to do another episode,
如果我们拍了第二集
there would be protestors from UNICEF,
我们招来的抗♥议♥者将包括联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会
the ADL, the NAACP,
反诽谤联盟 全国有色人种协进会
PETA... I mean, my BlackBerry
善待动物组织... 我的黑莓正响个不停
is buzzing with angry e-mails from NAMBLA.
狂收美国男人男童恋爱协会发来的抗♥议♥邮件呢
I think that you actually found a way
我们找到了一个同时冒犯
to offend every special interest group in this country.
本国所有特殊利益集团的方法
And I don't want to point fingers, but I have to.
我不想推卸责任 但我不得不这么做
At you, because you're the face of it. Okay?
责任在你身上 因为你是这部剧的招牌
I don't know what I'm going to do.
我不知道要怎么办
I've got two families to feed.
我有两家人要养呢
Actually, I do know what I'm going to do.
其实我知道我要怎么做
I'm just going to end up running another network.
我会去别家电视台当总监
Mr. Paulblatt, I'm... I'm so sorry.
保布拉特先生 我真的很抱歉
I just... I can't imagine how you feel.
我无法体会您现在的感受
Oh, well, you should, be...
你应该能体会啊
because you're also fired.
因为你也被炒了
That's So Rachel has been cancelled.
《你好蕾切尔》被砍了
I mean...
我是说
I'm not the only one going down with this ship.
我可不是这艘沉船的唯一遇难者啊
No. I mean, unlike me,
但是 和我不同的是
I would highly doubt that you ever work in television again.
我强烈怀疑你以后在电视行业还有任何前途
That's so rude. I shouldn't have said that.
我太粗鲁了 我不该这么说的
Not "Highly doubt." I'd be surprised.
不是"强烈怀疑" 而是我会觉得吃惊
Not "Surprised." Floored.
不是"吃惊" 而是震惊到扑街
Wh... I'm...
我...
What-what-what am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Do what everyone who just failed miserably does:
像别的悲惨失败者一样
Blame everyone else.
怪别人
And then go home.
然后回老家
I don't even know where that is anymore.
我已经不知道家在何方了
**Like anyone would be*
*我也无法避免
**I am flattered by your fascination with me*
*对你的深情迷恋 感到受宠若惊
**Like any hot-blooded woman*
*像每个渴望爱的女人
**I have simply wanted an object to crave*
*我只想要刻骨铭心的爱恋
**But you, you're not allowed*
*可你 禁入我心门
**You're uninvited*
*你是不速之客
**An unfortunate slight*
*不幸被我忽视
**Like any uncharted territory*
*像未经探索的神秘之地
**I must seem greatly intriguing*
*我是如此令人迷恋
**And you, you speak of my love like*
*而你 你谈及我给予的爱时
**You have experienced love like mine before*
*仿佛这是似曾相识的爱恋
**But this is not allowed*
*一切应被叫停
**You're uninvited*
*你是不速之客
**An unfortunate slight*
*不幸被我忽视
**I don't think you unworthy*
*你并非一无是处
**I need a moment to deliberate*
*我需要时间细细思量
Baby...
宝贝
Oh, thank God.
感谢上苍
What's going on? Where's Dad?
怎么了 爸爸呢
Sweetie...
亲爱的
Dad and I are getting divorced.
你♥爸♥爸和我在闹离婚
What?
什么
N... no.
不
No, this isn't happening.
不 这不可能
Oh, my God, I feel like I died and now I'm in hell.
上帝啊 感觉就像我已经死了 现在身处地狱
It's been bad for a long time.
我们的感情危机由来已久
We agreed to wait to tell you
我们决定等你闭关结束之后
until you came out of seclusion.
再告诉你
You had enough on your plate.
你要操心的事已经够多了
I'll tell you more over dinner.
晚餐时我们再详谈
I don't know how long I'm going to be staying.
我不知道我要在这里待多久
Is that all right?
可以吗
You can stay with me as long as you want.
你想和我待多久都可以
But we put the house on the market a couple weeks ago.
但几周前我们把这栋房♥子挂牌出♥售♥了
They say you have to lose everything...
别人说 只有在失去一切的情况下
before you can really find yourself.
你才能找到自我
One soy latte, please.
一杯豆奶拿铁 谢谢
Oh, my God,
上帝啊
it's William McKinley's own Rachel Berry!
这是威廉麦金利的蕾切尔·贝里
Oh, no, my God, no, please. No. Shh.
上帝啊 不要 求你了 别啊
You can't hide from me.
你可躲不过我
I work here now, since Sue cut my janitor's wages.
我如今在这里工作了 苏砍了我清洁工的工资
Oh, this soy latte's on me.
这杯豆奶拿铁我请你
May I please have my card back?
能把我的卡还给我吗
No matter how bad things have been for me,
不管我沦落到何种田地
but your humiliation makes me see
你受的奇耻大辱都会让我觉得
that things can always get worse. That's terrible.
人生只有更糟 没有最糟 你嘴太毒了吧
Gratitude.
感谢上苍
Great. Well.
太好了
Might as well just take all this off now.
干脆就把这些都摘了吧
What was that?
刚才那是什么情况
You know, it's just the story of my life.
那就是我的人生故事
All I've ever wanted is to come home
我唯一的愿望就是回家的时候
and have everyone know my name,
大家都知道我的名字
and now they do, but only because
现在他们还真知道了 但却是因为
I was involved in the worst television show in history.
我参演了史上最烂的电视剧
No one has heard from you in months.
大家都好几个月没有你的消息了
Well, that's because I went into hiding.
因为我躲起来了
Yeah.
是啊
But you know, I'm good now.
但我现在没事了
I'm good, and...
我没事了
I'm getting my life back together and...
我要重拾自己的生活
and everything is good.
一切都好
Well, I'm gonna help you figure this out.
我会帮你想办法的
Thanks.
谢谢
I just...
我就是...
I don't understand. Why are you back?
我不明白 你怎么回来了
Are you visiting family? Where's Kurt?
你是来探亲的吗 科特呢
Uh... wow, you really have been in hiding.
你还真是躲得彻底
Rach, Kurt and I broke up.
蕾切尔 科特和我分手了
What?
什么
Yeah, it... got pretty rough
大家都离开之后
after everyone left and it was just...
就只剩下我俩住在阁楼
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表