**Out of spite or jealousy*
*只因妒火烧嫉情
**I don't steal and I don't lie*
*我不偷来不撒谎
**But I can feel and I can cry*
*但我有情我有伤
**A fact I'll bet you never knew*
*此事你将不知晓
**But to cry in front of you*
*与你相对展泪颜
**That's the worse thing I could do*
*乃是此生最孽缘
Tina, you were incredible as Jan.
蒂娜 你简直把简演绝了
Finn was right-- no one could play this part better than you.
芬恩是对的 这角色没人能比你演得好
You know, this last week, I've been thinking...
你知道吗 过去这星期我一直在想
Maybe we shouldn't have broken up.
或许我们一开始就不该分手
Maybe it was premature.
或许那是个不成熟的决定
Maybe, but... we did.
或许吧 但我们的确分手了
And it really tested who I am.
这次分手考验了那个真正的我
And I'm liking who I am.
而我喜欢那个真正的我
But I miss you, too.
但我也很想你
So... we can talk about it.
所以 这事儿有聊聊的余地
Whoa.
哇
I mean...
我是说
Whoa.
哇
Are you sure?
你确定吗
This doesn't look ridiculous?
我看起来不会很荒唐吗
Not the word that comes to mind.
要是我就不会用那个词
It's just so tight.
这实在太紧了
I feel like I'm going to shake out of the seams in the Shake Shack.
我总觉得它会被摇摇屋摇炸线
You have nothing to worry about. You're going to destroy this.
别担心 你会把他们震翻的
I'll tell you who's going to destroy us, y'all.
同学们 让我来告诉你们谁会把我们震翻
Fletcher Mantini.
弗莱彻·马丁尼
He's in the audience.
他在观众席
Who's that?
那是谁
He's the theatre critic for The McKinley Muckraker.
他是麦金利《猛料报》的戏剧评论家
He hates everything,
他仇视一切
and his brutal deconstruction of your performances is gonna be posted on-line
他把喷你表演的咆哮贴发上网的速度
before you're even forklifted out of your costume.
比你用叉车把自己叉出那套衣服的速度还快呦
See you on the ice.
舞台上见
Hey, you can't listen to her.
嘿 别听她的
I know. Uh, it's-it's just...
我知道 我只是...
Hey, hey, hey, look at me.
嘿 看着我
Take a deep breath.
深吸一口气
You look amazing.
你看上去棒极了
You sound amazing. This is going to be amazing.
你听起来也棒极了 这出戏一定会完美收场
Yeah.
嗯
**I got chills they're multiplying*
*胃里蝴蝶在跳舞
**And I'm losing control*
*大脑快要不做主
**Cause the power you're supplying*
*你的能量在输送
**It's Electrifying!*
*电到我快撑不住
**You better shape up*
*快快变身成猛♥男♥
**Cause I need a man*
*因为我缺硬汉子
**And my heart is set on you*
*而我已经爱上你 从一而终我愿意
**You better shape up*
*你要努力争上游
**You better understand*
*苦心希望你能懂
**To my heart I must be true*
*我得跟着感觉走
**Nothin left, nothin left for me to do*
*剩下只能听天由
**You're the one that I want, you are the one I want*
*我想要的就是你 别无所求除了你
**Oh oh oh honey*
*噢噢噢 甜心
**The one that I want, you are the one I want*
*唯一想要就是你 别无所求除了你
**Oh oh oh honey*
*噢噢噢 甜心
**You're the one that I want, you are the one I want. Oh oh oh*
*我想要的就是你 别无所求除了你 噢噢噢
**The one I need*
*必不可缺只有你
**Oh yes indeed*
*别无所求就要你
**I better shape up*
*我得快快变猛♥男♥
**Cause you need a man*
*因为你缺硬汉子
*I need a man.*
*因为我缺硬汉子
**Who can keep me satisfied*
*铁汉才能满足我
**I better shape up*
*我得快快变猛♥男♥
**If I'm gonna prove*
*若要证明这一切
**You better prove*
*最好证明这一切
**That my faith is justified*
*这一切值得我奋斗
**Are you sure?*
*你确定吗
**Yes I'm sure down deep inside*
*是的 我确定
**You're the one that I want, you are the one I want*
*我想要的就是你 别无所求除了你
**Oh oh oh honey*
*噢噢噢 甜心
**The one that I want, you are the one I want*
*唯一想要就是你 别无所求除了你
**Oh oh oh honey*
*噢噢噢 甜心
**The one that I want, you are the one I want. Oh oh oh*
*唯一想要就是你 别无所求除了你 噢噢噢
**The one I need*
*必不可缺只有你
**Oh yes indeed*
*别无所求就要你
**You're the one that I want, you are the one I want*
*我想要的就是你 别无所求除了你
*Oh oh oh honey
*噢噢噢 甜心
**The one that I want, you are the one I want*
*唯一想要就是你 别无所求除了你
**Oh oh oh. The one I need*
*噢噢噢 必不可缺只有你
**Oh yes indeed*
*别无所求就要你
**You're the one that I want*
*我想要的就是你
Thanks for dragging me into this, dude.
谢谢你硬拉我进来啊伙计
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just need a minute.
我要单独待一会儿
Well, hello, Schwimmer.
你好啊修蒙
How's Ohio?
俄亥俄州怎么样
Cassandra?
卡珊德
I... I was calling for Brody.
我是打给布罗迪的
Yeah, he's in the shower soaping up his incredibly chiseled physique.
他在浴室里往他那线条分明的身板儿上揉肥皂呢
You want me to leave a message?
想让我给他带条口信吗
I'm sorry, I don't, I-I don't understand.
抱歉 我不懂
Uh, let's see,
咱们回忆一下
you blew off your playdate with the hottest piece of ass at NYADA
你推掉了和纽戏里最火♥辣♥小帅哥的戏剧约会
to go visit your loser ex-boyfriend.
去见你的屌♥丝前男友
Said hot ass was lonely, distraught,
小帅哥寂寞孤独心烦意乱
didn't know what to do with himself,
不知道干什么好
and was more than happy to come help me choreograph
所以我打电♥话♥让他帮我编排新舞步的时候
a new routine when I called him up,
他就屁颠颠乐呵呵地来了
and then one thing led to another
然后事情一来二去
and next thing you know he's at my place and, you know...
他就来了我家 你懂的...
So... you and Brody.
所以... 你和布罗迪
Why?
为什么
Why don't we consider this one of those little nasty life lessons?
就让我们把这看成一节苦逼的人生课程吧
Auditioning for an off-Broadway play,
去外百老汇的戏剧试镜
throwing yourself at an upperclassman,
对学长投怀送抱
and telling me that I need to get back in the game.
还告诉我说我该重回舞台
I need to get back in the game?
我需要重回舞台
I think you were overreaching
你这纯属狗拿耗子
and needed a little bit of a reminder.
我该给你提个小醒了
I am the game, Schwimmer,
舞台本来就是我的 修蒙
and you are what you've always been:
而你还是一副老样子
a privileged, self-indulgent, dime-a...
刁蛮任性 一无是处...
Hey... you missed the curtain call.
你错过我们谢幕了
Have you been crying?
你刚才在哭吗
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
For two years,
这两年来
I was the guy you came to with every little problem.
你一遇到问题就来找我诉苦
Are we just going to pretend we're not even friends anymore?
难道我们现在要装作形同陌路吗
I just-- I shouldn't have come here.
我不该回来的
It's just-- it's too weird.
感觉太尴尬了
Then why'd you come?
那你为什么要来
For Kurt and...
为了陪科特...
...and for you.
也为了你
You know, everything was really, really good,
整场演出非常精彩
and I had a couple of notes, but they were small.
我写了几条意见 但都不是什么大问题
Well, thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来看我们演出
Means a lot to me.
对我来说意义重大
Believe me, the whole time I was directing it,
相信我 在我执导的整个过程中
I was basically just thinking, what would Rachel do?
一直在想 如果蕾切尔是导演 她会怎么做
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表